안녕 Sequel

The Rabbit, The Swan and The Smol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy birthday to you~” The birthday song sung by Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina and Chaeyoung’s parents had come to an end. Mina was holding a cake with 18 candles on it. She caught sight of the slight pout on Chaeyoung’s lips when the birthday girl had seen the number of candles on her cake. Mina had argued about having only one candle since she knows Chaeyoung doesn’t like being reminded of her age but it was Nayeon’s idea and something about the older lady scares her.

“Make a wish, Chaeng.” Her mom urged her youngest daughter. The latter quickly clasped her hands, closed her eyes and made a silent wish. When she was done, she opened her eyes and quickly blew out the candles, causing the room to be pitch black except the bright screen light coming from her dad’s phone since he was recording the entire scene.

Mina quickly pulled the cake away from Chaeyoung and brought it to a safer ground because Jeongyeon had yelled, “CREAM SMAAAAASSSSHHHH!”

Both Nayeon and her girlfriend wasted no time in covering the youngest’s face with whipped cream. Squeals and laughter filled the house and if it wasn’t for Chaeyoung’s mom’s reassuring words of, “This happens every year. It’s a tradition.” Mina could have sworn that she would have left the house already.

After 5 minutes of ‘cream smashing’, the lights were finally and Mina immediately fished her phone out of her pocket. The sight of Chaeyoung covered in whipped cream was hilarious. She had whipped cream on her face, in her hair, on her arms, and her glasses were nowhere to be seen. Mina took a video of Chaeyoung trying to wipe the cream out of her eyes so she could see. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were seen laughing in a corner and they were covered in whipped cream as well, probably from when Chaeyoung was thrashing around.

“Alright, time to cut the cake,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter