chapter 8

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol, I’m going to your house," said Bomi when we are on the way to home with after buying my guitar.

"Oh ... okay ..." I replied.

When we arrived at my house, my father hadn’t come home yet from work so that only the two of us there. And Bomi I walked down the stairs to my room. I opened the door and put the bag and my guitar in the corner of my desk, Bomi lay down on my bed.

"You want to eat something?" I asked hER.

She shook her head. "You look close to Nana sunbae," said Bomi who turned to me but still laying down.

I lying down next to her. "Why?" I asked.

"Just answer me ..." she said.

"I think it's not a question I should answer," I replied.

I heard her take a deep breath. "Anyway, no use talking to you," she said immediately change position with facing her back to me.

What happened to her? Is she jealous? Jealous? Ah no way ... "I don’t know, she is our sunbae by the way but… she's always been good to me and I thought it would be nice if I’m being friendly to her too. Is there something wrong with it? "I hugged her from behind like we used to do when we still a child.

"No, it's just ... I was your best friend, you should have told me if you're close to someone else as I did with you, I always told you you know. We're best friends, right? "

Friend? Right ... me and Bomi are just friends. "So you're acting strange because of  it, sure... no secret among us. I must tell you if there’s something ... but me and Nana sunbae its… I don’t know her well you know just greeting each other like you see." Except about my feelings more for you that I don’t want to tell you. I her palm gently. "Bom ..." There are no words that come out of , I tried to see her face, peeking, I saw her eyes blank face to the wall. "Why?" I pulled her body to face me.

"Umm..." She looks at me.

"Why? What you felt regret didn’t go with Baekhyun today? "I asked her with sarcasm tone.

"I just don’t like you hanging out with Nana sunbae," she said suddenly. She then looked at me blankly and then got out of bed. "I'm hungry now ... you have to cook something," she said as she walked out of the room.

I was silent for a moment.

"Chanyeol!" Bomi shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" What's problem between Bomi and Nana?

When we eat together, the silence appeared between us, not as usual. Then my cell phone rang I see the caller's name was my father's name.

"Yes dad?"

"You're at home?"

"Yeap. Is there something wrong? "

"Yeah ... I'm not going home tonight, Bomi’s father told me to catch up him to Jeju. Can you tell Bomi if her father also can’t go home tonight? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter