chapter 7

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual when we got home, though I poke Bomi’s arm or her cheek with my index finger when she fell asleep on our way, she doesn’t wake up. I sigh and get out of the car and opened Bomi’s door for carrying her out of the car. She is not too heavy, it is very easy to carry her with bridal style like this. I took her entering into the house that was already quiet.

I opened her bedroom painstakingly laid her gently on the bed, I saw she had slept with a smile appear on her tiny lips. I was smiling to see her like that. I then opened her shoes and socks and put them under the bed, closed her body with a blanket make sure she didn’t get cold, with a reflex she touched the blanket and hugged it comfortably. I her forehead and kissed it softly, I hope she doesn’t know I was doing that, it has been a long time since I kissed her forehead like this.

...

"Bomi, so how about we going to see a movie tonight? Come on ... we never going out together except when we're going at Junghwa party."

I saw Junso sitting next to Bomi and hear him trying to persuade Bomi to come out tonight with him. I saw Bomi just rolled her eyes, as uncomfortable with Junso. It seems Bomi aware if Junso indeed such a jerk.

Then I saw on the other side there is Junghwa with her friends laughing and doesn’t care about Junso who flirt with Bomi. Very strange, aren’t they dating? Junso and Junghwa?

"I'm not interested Junso and I'm busy ..." said Bomi.

I smiled while carrying trays of food to their direction. "That means you have to go," I said while look at him, smirking and sat down across from Bomi.

Bomi smiled at me, I responded.

Junso then give up, he groan as feel annoyed and then go from there. Nice!

"Hey ..." said Bomi to me.

"Hey ... what’s wrong with him? Why did he ask you out? Isn’t he?" I asked, while directing my eyes toward Junghwa that pretty much at the table behind Bomi.

Bomi not looked back and just shrugged. "I heard, Junghwa broke up with him cause Junso wear Junghwa car for a wild race without her permission and some say if Junghwa see Junso kissing another girl at night club even having ."

I coughed because heard the last part. "Different stories huh, but certainly it proves if Junso really a jerk, doesn’t he?" I said.

"Yeah, you right ..." she said, poking a bowl of soup without eating it.

I see her look not happy about something. I sip my bottled tea and immediately put my hand on her forehead. "Are you sick? You look bad. Is the soup not good?" I asked. "Or  Junso?"

She immediately smiled and shook her head. "You ask a lot. I'm fine it's just that I heard something earlier," she said.

"What is that?" I asked again.

"Nothing ... oh yes! Thank you for brought me last night to my bed, you would have tried to wake me, but I’m not awake right?"

I chuckled. "I think that is my job now, but its okay as lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter