chapter 11

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That afternoon before school ended, the teachers told us to gather in the courtyard. I guess before entering the summer vacation, they will definitely be planning a tour or something for us because this school is a school for the rich like last year, all students are required to attend a tour to Brazil but I did’nt attend because the cost, Bomi decided not participate too because when I don’t go then she’s too,  we fill that time by going to Busan together with my father.

"Students, as in previous years before entering the summer vacation, the school held a study tour to fill the final weeks of the school ..."

"Yeay ..." all the shouting and clapping.

I saw Bomi who also applauded and cheer with her friends. Suddenly, someone touched my arm, I looked over and saw Nana sunbae give little smile at me.

"We need to talk after this," she whispered.

"Attention everyone ... be quiet because maybe this year will be disappointing."

I see and hear some of the students were whispering and pointing at me and some of the other scholarship.

"This year we will hold camping in Mangsang."

"Huuuuu ..."

Sounded rowdy students with disappointment. But no one can reject it because the principal said so. Some students partially straight away and some are still talking about plans for camping in Mangsang.

I saw Bomi who glanced at me but one of her friends pulled her away from the courtyard.

"Chanyeol..."

Oh, yes! I forget if Nana Sunbae there beside me. "Yes?"

"I need to talk to you."

We both went to a small cafe near the school.

"I know if you've been thinking about strange things about myself and Bomi’s father and I thought I must tell you that in fact… I was his girlfriend, Bomi’s father secret girlfriend."

Hearing this, I immediately choked, even I wasn’t surprised because that's what I concluded after talk with her at school before.

She smiled a little, I don’t know why that she still can smile with this situation, she have affair with my best friend father. "You must think I'm disgusting for having affair with married guy and had a daughter about the same age as me."

"Since when did you ..."

"You remember my friend who died that I told you? Who has feelings with me?"

I nodded.

"The man I defend from Hyunie, he was Bomi’s father."

"Sunbae ..."

They have a relationship that is long enough.

"About Bomi, she once caught us long time ago, if not wrong when you two still not yet get in high school. She was pushing and hitting me and hitting her father, the next day I apologized to her and decided  to ended my relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter