chapter 10

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven’t met with Bomi or Baekhyun, I decided to go to the bus stop because Bomi’s request before. On the way I think about what happened today when I searched for Bomi, I walk guided bike to arrive in front of the bus stop, I sat on a bench that was there and looked at my watch the show at 8 pm. Bomi  supposed to meet me right here.

8:30, and I was still here, the weather is getting cold, I just can warm myself by put my hands on my coat pocket

My cell phone rang ...

"Chanyeol? where are you?" my father asked.

"I still have extra lessons at school," I lied.

"Really? Not usually in early week like this. It’s okay then but don’t miss your dinner ..."

"Sure, bye," I said.

I look at my watch that show at 9 pm. Where is Bomi? if something happened to her? I've been several times contact her cell phone but is not active.

I'm getting sleepy ...

Then came the sound of a motorcycle which slows to the bus stop, I looked over and the light shoot into me. Someone down from there and open the helmet, she was Bomi. I got up and walked to her but I stopped when I saw that Baekhyun hold Bomi's hand and kissed it. Bomi seen smiling happy.

"See you tomorrow ..." said Baekhyun.

Bomi nodded.

Baekhyun also started his motorcycle and go from there.

"Chanyeol ... you can’t imagine what I experienced today with Baekhyun oppa," said Bomi smiling happy.

I clenched my hands tightly. "You told me to pick you up at 8 o'clock but let's see what time it is, even you turn off your cell phone!" I said.

Bomi frowned. "am I said that?" she asked, confused. then took out her cell phone. "Ah! My cell phone battery runs out."

"Ah ... maybe before I heard the sound of a cat that speaks to me to pick her up," I replied.

"You're mad?"

I was just silent.

"If you don’t want to wait me, you can just go home ... why still waiting if you don’t want!" she snapped.

I was just silent.

She then pushed me and walked away from me.

"I'm worried about you! What if something happened to you? I've even been looking for you to that damn weird club!" I said.

She stopped and turned again. "Why ?! I'm not a child to be worried about! Even my father and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter