~ VII ~

Internet Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hanbin closed the door as soon as Jo entered the room.

“Yeo-ki wae iss-seo?” he asked before he noticed she wasn’t looking at him. Why are you here?

“View jeot-ta,” she said. Nice view.

He walked over to where she was standing in front of the window, even though he knew what she was referring to: most of his window just faced another apartment building, but right in the corner was the profile of YG headquarters.

“Na dohng-ki-reul yoo-ji-ya,” he replied. Keeps me motivated.

She chuckled softly. “I’m sure,” she said, now turning to look at him, “Jal-ha-koh iss-seo.” You’re doing well.

He avoided her gaze and tried not to blush.

“I’m here because I wanted to hang out,” Jo said, answering his initial question, “You know, I’ve been hanging out with everyone for the past while, altogether or in smaller groups…And they’re fun. I like them. I get why you have so many stories to tell me whenever we chat.

“Nae joo-wi-reul ka-neun joah-ha-ji ahn-ha?” she then asked bluntly. Do you not like having me around?

“Ah-ni,” he answered too quickly. No.

Jo looked at him expectantly.

“I…Just…” he stammered.

She waited.

He sighed. “It’s weird having you around, that’s all,” he explained, “I’m so used to you being on the other side of a screen, not in front of me and hanging out with my friends.”

“You’ll have to get used to it then,” she grinned, going towards the door.

“Hey Jo

Please log in to read the full chapter