~ XIX ~

Internet Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first thing Jo noticed was the people in the room staring at her. There were only three, but they each had a presence about them that made her freeze and widen her eyes.

“A-ah, chwae-so-ham-nee-da,” she stammered, bowing but keeping her stance in the door. Sorry.

“Noo-goo-sae-yo?” the man sitting behind the desk said, whom Jo figured was the CEO. Who are you?

“Kang mi-ri-nae-eem-nee-da…Ha-ji-man moh-deun sa-ram-deul-ee jau-reul ‘jo’ hoh-chul-ham-nee-da,” she said quickly. I’m Mi-ri-nae Kang…But everyone calls me ‘Jo.’

All three of them were still giving her looks: slight annoyance from YG, indifference from the blonde woman, and studiousness/amusement from the skinny younger man.

“Oh, na-neun B.I-ae dae-hae YG yae-ki wa-sseo-yoh,” Jo added, her eyes finding the president’s suddenly interested ones. I’m here to talk to YG about B.I.

“Jae-mi-kaet-da,” the younger man smirked, giving her his approval. Sounds like fun.

“Neh?” Jo said out loud, unconsciously stretching her neck forward a little.

“Dool-da na-ga,” YG said immediately after, “Nae-ka ma-eum-ae mal-eul yoo-ji-hae.” Both of you leave. Keep what I said in mind.

“Neh Yang sajangnim,” the blonde woman said, standing up and bowing before walking over to the door Jo held open.

Something about the woman made Jo want to bow her head and avoid eye contact, but Jo held her ground as the other just gave her a tiny smile before breezing past her.

“Okay then,” Jo muttered under her breath, only to have the skinny man pause in front of her.

He had put on a pair of sunglasses and she noticed part of a tattoo on his neck. She could feel him eyeing her up and down behind his dark lenses. He smirked again, and before she could ask him what he wanted, he walked out the door.

Jo clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes, then took a deep breath and walked towards YG.

“Dae-hae yae-ki-ha-ryo-neun gau?” he asked, getting right to the point as she stood right in front of his desk, “Bpa-bpa

Please log in to read the full chapter