~ I ~

Internet Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hanbin?”

He turned around at the sound of her voice.

“Jo,” he said quietly, before she suddenly enveloped him in a hug.

He was surprised, his hands just hovering over her body and wondering if he should reciprocate when she let go.

“Eotteokae jinaesseo?” she asked, happy to see him. How have you been?

“Good,” he replied shortly.

She had a kind expression on her face, wondering if he would continue the conversation, but after a couple seconds, she said, “Okay, good,” smiling gently.

“I’ll see you around then,” she concluded with a wave, and walked away.

Hanbin looked after her wistfully for a second before turning back around with a sigh.

“Yah.”

He jumped, forgetting that he was in line at a convenience store with Jiwon and Jinhwan.

“Yah, keuraun na-reul noh-la-kae-ha-ji-ma,” Hanbin gasped, shaking himself to gain some sense of composure. Hey, don’t scare me like that.

“Doh-dae-chae keu moo-eos-seo-soh?” Jiwon asked, “Deo jeong-hwak-ha-kae, keu noo-goo-ingka?” he corrected with a wiggle in his eyebrows. What the hell was that? Or more accurately, who was that?

“Don’t be an Jiwon,” Hanbin sighed again, “Keunyang ching-gu. Keurigo noona-ya.” She’s just a friend. And she’s a noona.

“Dhang-shin-eul bohl-ttae ahn-ah noona,” Jinhwan pointed out. She’s a noona who hugs you when she sees you.

“I didn’t realize we were that close,” Hanbin mumbled under his bre

Please log in to read the full chapter