7/8

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did you get back with her?" -suddenly voiced he, breaking the silence and he tensed against Hanbin's arm. Hanbin shouldn't be asking questions like these, he shouldn't care. But as the soft breeze of the night caressed the both of them, sat against each other the leader found the pace of his heart quickening what if Bobby really got back with her?!

"No, Yuki doesn't even like me that much. But anyway I only love someone Hanbin." -replied Bobby and the younger found himself nodding slightly.

"But I saw you two hugging at the supermarket?" 

"Really? She is just a friend" 

"Hmm" -replied Hanbin as he sank further into Jiwon's warmth. He wasn't fully convinced if the other was saying the truth. Hanbin had always been a bit doubting but after everything happened Hanbin was always thinking twice before mummbling a doubting reply. He was very doubting towards everything, he was affraid to be played for a fool again. The wound was still open and that was obvious in the way he was still a little awkward with Jiwon. He liked it this way because if they got rid of the awkwardness things will happen again from the begining. And Hanbin was hurt enough, once was enough but Jiwon haunted him. Jiwon was something carefree always slipping from his hands, Jiwon couldn't be bonded to someone and that the leader always knew.

"Don't think so muuuuch. I swear I don't even see Yuki that way" -whined Bobby.

"You slept with her but  I am past that" -replied Hanbin almost casually, he had no rights to be angry at Bobby since business was closed once and for all. 

"You don't love me anymore anyway so it shouldn't bother you" -replied Jiwon teasingly, he was hurt when the leader used the word 'loved' in their last fight but now suddenly the leader acted jealous, mixed signals. Hanbin shook Jiwon away and got in a standing position so he could face the older.

"The fact that I dislike the idea of you with someone you cheated on me with doesn't mean I love you" -scoffed Hanbin and Bobby laughed in his face. He was laughing the pain away, because honestly it hurt and Hanbin knew it hurt but he was using his words against Jiwon because after all he couldn't let them sink back to loving. He wasn't ready at all and neither was Jiwon. 

"I'm sleepy" -voiced the older getting up and going inside the dorm as he left B.I in the balcony with his own thoughts. 

"Want to watch something?" -a voice catched the leaders atenttion as he turned to look at Donghyuk and he nodded getting up and going to watch a movie. It was better than thinking and overthinking and getting himself upset. 

And Jiwon sunk on the mattres, hands ruffling his hair as jumbled thoughts left no place for him to sleep. He still loved Hanbin, but it was one sided and god did he deserve this. If only he had been more patient with the younger, if he would've appreciated him more, if he would've just endured a bit more of the moody Hanbin then they would be kissing now. But Bobby cheated on the younger, a mistake that Hanbin forgave him for but he couldn't completly forgive himself, he regretted it. Jiwon didn't deserve Hanbin, and that he knew for sure. He knew sooner or later the leader will find someone, maybe Noah, maybe someone else, Bobby knew they both ed each other up. And Bobby fell asleep in his scent, in his bed, with him on his head and heart.

~

"Again" -yelled the leader, a frown upon his face as the members repeated the dance from the begining exhausted. But Bobby  used to tell Hanbin how hot he was when he got all serious, Hanbin would laugh it off. 

"Left foot first Chanwoo" -said the leader stopping the music and the members turned their heads to Chanwoo glaring at the poor guy.

"From the begining" -voiced Hanbin as he got in the front row dancing along with them. Bobby was looking at him through the mirror, Hanbin's deep eyes and sharp nose, full lips and high cheekbones, he was perfect. He was perfect even sweating and with just gray sweatpants and plain white tshirt. He was gorgeous as his eyes burned with the passion his body held as he danced to the beat. 

"Kim Jiwon you're completly out of it" -Hanbin suddenly stopped dancing as he yelled at Jiwon who could only glare back at the members telling them he was older and they were so disrespectful but Junhoe only rolled his eyes as Hanbin put the music from the begining, a devilish smirk on his lips.

~

"Bobby is thinking so much these days" -said Yunhyeong teasingly as they all sat on the practice room eating seasoned chicken. And Hanbin blinked slightly surprised, it wasn't in Bobby's nature to think things over and over honestly, he was mostly carefree.

"Yah don't you have anything else to do than stare at me" -replied Jiwon and Yunhyeong sent him a flying kiss which to Jiwon gagged pretending to puke. Everyone laughed, including Hanbin but Junhoe had to ruin the atmosphere.

"So when will you tell us about that girl you met up with last Saturday?" -voiced Junhoe and Jiwon stopped eating. 

"Noah, oh she is just a friend" -replied Hanbin casually and Jinhwan nodded at the statement they had no time for dating anyway. 

"Do you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter