1/?

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hanbin was not sure how many hours passed by but it seemed like the hour was freezed in a moment. His brain only repeated the same moment over and over as his heart clutched in pain over and over. It was not good but Hanbin liked to torture himself, he was like this a prefectionist who didn't like flaws. Maybe that made him want so much to learn from his mistakes and not to repeat them again but Bobby was a mistake he kept repeating over and over. He couldn't really tell if he was what drove Bobby to be like this, but one part of him screamed that it was his own fault. Maybe if he hadn't been so controlling, so suffociticating, such a prefectionist, a whiny person , a harsh leader even to his own boyfriend. But this was Hanbin Jiwon had known him before starting the relationship so partly it wasn't his fault. Hanbin wasn't selfish and egoist he wasn't immature to throw all the fault at Bobby. Maybe just maybe he wasn't enough for Jiwon, who does he have to blame for that. He is that much of a failure that he pushed his own boyfriend into the arms of another person. Hanbin scoffed at the thought eyes reaching the mirror and he felt pitty for his own self sobbs finally found their way out of his mouth as tears slipped one after another. Just the picture on his head of Bobby with her , just the fight they had. Hanbin never ever thought Jiwon would cheat on him it was low and cruel.

"I knew you would be here" -someone suddenly voiced but B.I couldn't hear anything except the loud screams on his head of how he was such a failure, how blind had he been to their disfunctional relationship, how his controlling nature probably pushed Jiwon to do this. How could the band go on with this? How could Bobby do this to him? Suddenly a hand shook him to the present, and he turned to see Jinhwan. Hanbin slammed himself on his shoulder and attached himself on the older, and soon enough they both ended on the floor. Hours had passed by and now Hanbin was only mummbling incoherent things on Jihwan's shoulder, eyes puffy and eyes staring in space. Jinhwan could only patt his back as he cursed  Bobby for whatever had he done to get B.I like this. He didn't want to ask Hanbin though, not in this state the leader was. And after a few moments Hanbin was fast asleep and Jinhwan took him to the dorms, and to his room all the members staring at the worringly except Bobby who wasn't there. Jinhwan placed B.I softly on the bed and kissed his forehead smiling bitterly as he walked out of the room.
"This isn't the strong Hanbin we have all seen till now so please treat him with care, okay? He is going through difficult also don't give Bobby the cold shoulder. Whatever he has done , we shouldn't take sides this is a band. We won't break apart neh?" -said Jinhwan, he was indeed the older and although not really convinced everyone nodded.

"Hyung I think I know what they fought about. I was here when they had the huge fight." -said Chanwoo and Jinhwan turned to him wide eyed , waiting for him to go on.

"I think Hanbin caught Bobby cheating on him. Bobby didn't deny it though he just screamed at Hanbin how he had pushed him away himself. And then after an agrument Hanbin ran out and Bobby was here in his room till an hour ago." -voiced the maknae and everyone was wide eyed. They couldn't believe it, this wasn't Jiwon-like at all.

"I will kill him with my own hands" -replied Junhoe and Jinhwan just hugged the anger out of him.

"Guys we don't know the full thing. We can't judge" -said Yunhyeong but Donghyuk galred at him.

"I hate Jiwon right now. Very much" -retorted he only to have Chanwoo shrugg.

"I mean they really fought a lot lately, Hanbin really was being a bit hard on Bobby. But it never even crossed my mind that their relationship would go to this point" -said Jinhwan, eyes narrowing as he felt bad for both of his friends. He knew them better. It wasn't like Jiwon to do something like this, but then again Hanbin had been really hard on him and really controlling for some times now.

And that night Hanbin didn't wake up to eat or check the members he only slept and slept the problems away. Bobby came to the dorm but he acted normal, Junhoe only gave him the cold shoulder and he slept on the couch. He didn't want to face B.I.

The morning caught Hanbin off guard, he was thinking and thinking when suddenly from the window of the room he saw the sun going up. Agh, how will he face the members? He didn't want to see anyone but they had practice, he had no choice sooner or later he will have to face him too. He walked to the bathroom to take a shower and soon found himself replying the scene he had seen yesterday
Bobbys arms around her waist as he pecked her nose softly and she giggled on his chest, they were there playing around on Hanbin and Bobby's bed. The place where Hanbin had given himself off to Bobby completly, there he saw Bobby with another. Hanbin stood frozen on the door and suddenly cought.  Both figures on the bed turned heads to him. Jiwon stood up akwardly and she followed after, hands gripping on his shoulder.

"To think about all the bull you told me 'Hanbin why don't you trust me' 'Hanbin you are the only one'" -voiced B.I, his eyes held a pain Bobby had inflicted for some times now. His fists were clenched on the side as he glared at the too, anger and pain running on his blood. He was breathing in pain and letting out anger.

"Am I not enough Jiwon?" -yelled Hanbin, his voice cracking and tears welling on his eyes, as she gripped tighter on Bobbys shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter