5/?

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mh Hanbin” –mumbled Bobby snuggling closer to Yunhyeong who was sleeping soundlessly in his arms. Yunhyeong was consoling Jiwon yesterday when he fell asleep on the others bed. It wasn’t anything out of normal, they were almost brothers.  Jinhwan who was told by Hanbin to wake the others up because they had a comeback soon and that meant they should practice, he heard the words that left Jiwon’s mouth when he snuggled closer to Yunhyeong so he couldn’t help but feel slightly sorry for him too. After all both were young and reckless, Hanbin and Jiwon, they both need care and maybe they should’ve landed Bobby a shoulder too. Seeing him like this made his heart break and fill with sorrow. But he didn’t have time to linger around he should wake them up, at least the comeback could take their minds off things, the whole group was such a mess.  Jinnan shook Yunhyeong softly and the slightly younger member yawned rubbing his eyes to wake up and elbowing Bobby who was sleeping beside him more like suffocating him. Bobby groaned pushing Yunhyeong away and Jinhwan sighted leaving the room.

“Yah I have drool all over my shoulder” –yelled Yunhyeong jokingly and Bobby laughed pushing him further almost dropping him in the ground.

“I don’t know how Han--- never mind”

It was awkward.

~

After almost two weeks the members could finally see a kind of better mood from Jiwon and it was kind of a relief to at least have one of the two of them feeling better or at least acting so.  But Hanbin was grumpy and unpleased, scoffing and yelling, he had also taken this comeback too seriously. But the teamwork was awful, the formation was always somehow awkward, Bobby and Hanbin found a way to always disagree not talking and fighting with each other but closing off each other’s ideas in the group conversations. Words thrown in the air, sometimes rude and sometimes stupid but managing to engage both of them in this cold war—they weren’t going anywhere like this. And everyone was concerned, the manager , the choreographer, the producer and such, the group wasn’t clicking and so everything they tried to do together came out lacking.

“Again guys, it’s horrible. Most of you on the back aren’t even trying to do anything about those horrible movements” –and they all knew, he didn’t mean that to anyone in the back besides Bobby who scoffed rolling his eyes.

“Yeah because you beauties in the front row are distracting us” –Irony heavy on his tone and Hanbin smirked.

“My has that kind of power” –he said, childish words rolling out as a desperate attempt to shut Jiwon up and win this stupid on-going stupidity. At first they tried to ignore each other but now they were acting like five. Heart bruised and trying to call over each other but in such a childish way.

“It’s not that special once you’ve had it” –Bobby replied and he swore he saw Jinhwan tighten his hold on Hanbin’s arm and Hanbin’s hand clenching to a fist.

Chanwoo quickly   the music, the members were always speechless in this kind of situations. Hanbin was frowning and dancing almost violently but Jiwon was more laid back as if to make the leader lose it all. Their eyes often locked in the mirror but they only gazed heavily at each other,  sometimes missing steps and messing everything up. 

“ Break” –voiced Hanbin finally and the members thanked god when their swollen feet finally felt at peace as they laid on the floor of the practice room. Chanwoo was in between Donghyuk and Junhoe  the three of them staying by the mirror on the opposite were Jinhwan and Yunhyeong and Jiwon meanwhile Hanbin left to buy something as he said.

“Hyung we will perform terribly if they continue like this” –voiced Chanwoo and Donghyuk nodded.

“Or just disband” –scoffed Junhoe and the two glared at him.

“What?! They are almost at each other’s throat, Jiwon is a jerk and Hanbin finally is catching up with him and being as much of a jerk to him” –added Junhoe and Donghyuk nodded softly. It was kind of like this.

“But Hanbin is a bit of more right and he is less harsh to Jiwon, I mean even after Jiwon did what he did Hanbin was continuously hurt by hyung, physically and mentally and spiritually and all. I mean Jiwon didn’t even say sorry, I don’t know if he felt sorry really” –replied Chanwoo whispering and making sure Bobby couldn’t hear him.

“Bobby is too prideful and childish, Hanbin is more mature really it’s not like Bobby doesn’t feel sorry” –said Donghyuk and Junhoe rolled his eyes.

“Honestly the group is a chaos, don’t take sides right now.”

“I think they should talk it out, not like kiss and go back to what they had. Just talk and settle this to at least not have this childish ‘hate’ between them because the group can’t go on like this” –voiced Donghyuk and the younger’s both nodded. They should really make them talk it out.

“Yah the whispering group, here practice” –voiced Hanbin, half smiling at them as they nodded standing up and approaching everyone. They felt like puking from this much practice.

"You're in my personal space" -scoffed Hanbin and Jiwon backed away.

 

"I came too forward , my bad, god you act like I ate you" -replied Jiwon and Yunhyeong pushed in between them.

 

"You two should stop this. We gave you time, we let you be...you should at least think a little for us. Clear things up at least shake hands , for the groups sake"

 

"He gets on my nerves" -voiced Jiwon and chaos erupted since Hanbin started voicing his irritation too. None of them leaving room for the other to speak and soon enough Donghyuk was by Yunhyeong trying to calm them down.

 

"ENOUGH" -a scream echoed on the practice room and everyone turned to Jinhwan. Hanbin closed his eyes taking a deep breath before baking off from the 'fight' he saw the whole rook, Chanwoo and Junhoe off to the side, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk dealing with the chaos and now Jinhwan, quiet Jin hyung irritated by them. Yunhyeong had a point, things weren't going that good, and Hanbin had been too blinded by this childishness towards his own situation to see the group going down. But it's not like Hanbin haven't done his leader duties and more, he had been very attentive during practice, tried as much on the recordings and woke members up, bought them food and snacks, general good goings between members, kept things in check. Of course with a side 'fighting with Jiwon' from time to time. But what did they expect really, for him to go around hugging Bobby?!

 

"Hyung we can't bear to see you guys like this and it's really draining too much energy out of us all. When was the last time we enjoyed eating as a group? I mean seven of us. See hyung it's tearing the group apart this, misunderstanding between you two, maybe you should talk it out and settle some truce between you two. At least to remain as band mate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter