6/?

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group was doing good, of course they
had seen better days but it was quiet good. They even would go out as a group and eat meat now, they could go through practice with ease and didn't have to bear a angry Hanbin nor a angry Jiwon. But as much as the things were settled, Jiwon and Hanbin now were now only the type of 'friends' to say morning, night and neccesities, they also moved to the same room again. But they tried to avoid being alone, it was slightly awkward. And as much as they denied it, often, pieces of what they had or the conversation kept replying in their minds.

"I loved you" the words Hanbin said during that fight few days ago kept repeating in his mind. Past tense. Hanbin didn't love him anymore, but Bobby couldn't say the same. He was still in love with Hanbin, even if their chances of getting together were like 1% , Jiwon loves Hanbin. Everytime he said morning or night to him or just ackwnoledged his presence Jiwon's heart would flutter. Maybe he valued the leader more after what happened. Of course, things had a way of turning back around and bitting you in the . But notheneles Jiwon loves Hanbin,  from the way Hanbin was so damn stressed out about almost everything to the way he practiced like an robot, to Hanbin's face, even Hanbin's aegyo, he loved the way Hanbin took care of Hanbyul, or when he yelled and shouted at him for messing up the choreography even than. He loves Hanbin eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, jawline, teeth even, smile. Every little reaction the younger gave off, Jiwon loved it. Jiwon always loved this things about Hanbin it's just that after the huge mess he got reminded of them again.

"That was the last yogurt  how can you eat it?!" -whined Chanwoo glaring in a cute way at Junhoe who was smirking as he ate the yogurt making even pleased sounds just to anger the maknae. But a huge slapp soon found its way to the backs of Junhoe's head and Chanwoo laughed loudly waking Jiwon from it's trance. Jinhwan who slapped Junhoe previously was now scolding at the mean guy as Junhoe only rolled his eyes. Chanwoo smirked behind Jinnan and Bobby could only chuckle.

"You love Chanwoo more" -suddenly pouted Junhoe, like the big baby he was and Jinhwan shook his head.

"No No No" -he replied, not ready to deal with a sulking Junhoe as he tried to hugg Junhoe but he turned around. Chanwoo made a puking sound and Bobby raised his brow. Since when Junhoe and Jinhwan... It's like Bobby hasn't been here for weeks.

"Lovebirds tone it down" -voiced Yunhyeong as he walked to the kitchen smiling lightly at Chanwoo and Bobby and turning to get a glass of water. Soon Donghyuk walked in too, slapping Yun's lightly before sitting beside Chanwoo on the table only to start disccusing about SMTM5.

"Morning I guess" -voiced Hanbin shippishly, hair messy but still so cute in Jiwon's eyes.

"Morning" -replied Jiwon and Hanbin nodded lightly before sitting next to Donghyuk, he leaned his head on his shoulder and it reminded Bobby of how Hanbin used to usually fall asleep in Jiwon's shoulder or chest. And Yunhyeong could only see bitterly how Jiwon's face fell at the snuggly Hanbin with Donghyuk, he must be regretting a lot.

"Play with his hair he will fall asleep" -mummbled Bobby barely audible, he was more talking to himself but Donghyuk catched it and he could only look back at Yunhyeong and they both shared the knowing look. They felt bad for what happened. Hanbin heard it too, but he tried to shake it off. He knew Jiwon, he knew Jiwon regretted things but the leader didn't really know what to do.  He felt bad for him but it's not like he had anything in his hands. He couldn't help the joy he felt when he catched Bobby looking at him or when Bobby said things like that earlier or when he saw Bobby doing extra practice just to not dissapoint him. They really didn't talk much but their actions were speaking louder than anything.

"Your phone Hanbin" -voiced Jinhwan waking him from his thoughts. And Hanbin frowned at the foreign number but he pressed the green button nothenless. And as soon as he heard the voice from the other side he stood from the table and walked outside smiling widely. Bobby could only follow him with his eyes like a kicked puppy.

"No I have a free day, I can come, yeah , yeah, cool then" -they heard Hanbin voicing from the other room and Bobby closed his eyes trying to swallow this situation. After all he had talked it out with Hanbin and couldn't act like a jerk anymore, after all he really had no rights upon the younger.

"Going out" -they heard the leader yell to them as he walked to his room to dress up.

"And Yunhyeong, cook something don't let them die" -added Hanbin opening the kitchen door before rushing out. Bobby felt a pang on his heart but he still acted normal.
"Have fun" -he voiced trying to be normal and Hanbin's smile fell. So Bobby wasn't even jealous at all, he didn't love Hanbin anymore.
"Thanks" -the younger voiced before walking out. Bobby didn't like this, he felt a suffocating jealousy and soon enough he felt like he had to follow Hanbin just to make sure. But he put that aside and calmed down. Maybe Hanbin was happier with her, maybe she could only make him smile unlike Jiwon. They were probably a match made in heaven.

"Turn that bad energy into some good thing" -said Jinhwan as he put a hand on Bobby's shoulder.

"I know how and what you feel. But you have nothing you can do even if he really is meeting someone which I doubt because I mean, he still hasn't fully recoverd from his last relationship. But for what you think you better go and do some practice, please don't cause anything" -voiced Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter