2/?

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby couldn't help the uncomfortable guilt feeling stuck on his chest, there was a lump in his throat and no matter how much he tried to swallow it it stood there a sign that he was most probbably going to burst soon. He never really though of Hanbin when he did what he did, not once did it cross on his mind how hurt the other would be. In that time there was this monter trying to burst free from Hanbin's claw and yet desperate to be patted on the back by Hanbin, problem is the moment Hanbin started to suspect Bobby, there was when Jiwon tried to give him a reason to. It never was serious with the girl for Bobby, to him he was just getting back at Hanbin. But now it hits him, he shouldn't have been so driven by the bad thoughts on his head, he should've been near to Hanbin. Where did their relationship even get to that point really?! Probabbly between sweet words and make out sessions to silly fights and stupid nonsense. Every couple had its up and downs, Jiwon just couldn't tell the younger that their relationship wasn't working out and he chose the easy way out of. Now Hanbin was hurt, he probably was disgusted by him, Jiwon couldn't forget the way the younger stared at him that day. It sent shivers down its spine, and it made him reflect on what a he had been. Bobby didn't meant to screw their relation so much, or whatever was left of it. He loved Hanbin, or at least knew his values now that Hanbin was nowhere to be seen. 

Meanwhile Hanbin

Meanwhile Hanbin was hearing the music blasting his ears out, the loud tones trying to open his brains open but his mind was nowhere catching any phrase. On his mind there was only Jiwon's smile towards her whilst with Hanbin; Bobby had a few weeks without smiling at him. Was Bobby that happy with her?! Did she provide him what he never could, they were supposed to make each other happy. But what did they do, make each other hurt no scratch that the stupid Bobby made him hurt. Cheating was no accident, it was a choice Jiwon made. One side of Hanbin wanted to make Jiwon suffer but the other side of him wanted to ignore Jiwon and go on with his career. But first maybe he had to at least get his mind off things, off Bobby than he could live his dream. Really even if the older left Hanbin broken, he was strong he would never cry around Bobby and such, he will go on strong. He will make Bobby see what a douche he have been, he will make Jiwon regrett-- and suddenly lips were on his, and Hanbin opened his eyes wide. In front of him was a girl, probbably around 19, most probably drunk and Hanbin wanted to push her away. He was Bo- then it hit him and he brought her closer with his hand around her waist.

 

The sunlight hit the curtains, shining bright in the sky the sun awake everyone, the begining of a new day a new experience, and somebody woke up with exactly a new experience. His head aching and a hand was around his waist, he groaned.

"" he mutterd getting up and pulling some jeans on. He couldn't remember about last night, only drinking and thinking about Bobby than trying to hook up with a girl just for the revenge. Although he knew Jiwon didn't care or would never know but he still wanted them to be even. They weren't even really  together and the leader wasn't cheating on him but still he wanted some kind of ressaurence not to go crazy. Not to completly lose his mind. 

"Morning" -a soft voice greeted Hanbin and he jumped in surprise while she smiled softly.

"Please don't tell anyone" -he said, hand rubbing his neck nervously as he stared at her with puppy eyes.

"About what? That I made out with Kim Hanbin or that he made me talk with his boyfriend"-said she sitting beside him on the couch and he frowned in confusion.

"Wait what? Can you exactly tell me everything about last night?"

"Well I kind of remember but I know somethings"

*flashback*

"Let's take this upstairs" -voiced she as he nodded, both walking hand in hand on the second floor of the pub, which had rooms. She took a key out of her pocket and opened the door pushing him in. And as soon as they walked in they started making out, hands on each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter