8/8~ TRUST

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things had a way of falling into place when they were meant to be,  there are always people who find each other again and again, no matter how bad they up these people find their way back to each other. These people have something called fate  on their side and most of the people were envious of them. At some point of these words said on a film he was watching, Hanbin could see him and Jiwon in between the lines. They always found their way back to each other, it was almost as the universe didn't want them to separate.
"I made us popcorns" -suddenly voiced Jiwon as he walked into the living room and Hanbin nodded softly, hiding his entuziazm quiet well but he was happy to see Jiwon trying so much for him. Just like Hanbin said the world was almost yelling for them to get close and find their way back because it was the time when Hanbin was slowly letting go, growing out of love with Jiwon and the jerk he turned into after he was caught cheating. Hanbin could swear everyday he found himself loving Bobby less at that time but just then the members wanted them to talk things out and just after it Bobby started flipping the tables and taking care of the leader.  That's why he could find them along the lines of the movie. And Jiwon lay on the side of the couch sometimes even leaning against the younger 

and as the movie kept playing Hanbin's eyes started closing which Jiwon who kept staring at him from time to time noticed.

"Don't sleep, can't I spend quality time with my members" -voiced Jiwon and Hanbin rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly later. 

"Donghyuk is just over there" -replied the younger pointing at the door opposite the living room. 

"Hanbin just this once" -added Jiwon almost pouting. There goes pride.

"I feel like sleeping. Period, I don't owe you anything" -replied Hanbin, voice soft contrary to the words which he spit out jokingly and mindlessly but he didn't know Jiwon took it a little by heart. Hanbin's cold side had gotten a bit into him. 

"Oh okay, you can go then" -said Jiwon forcing a smile in his lips, which took a lot into him. Hanbin could see through that and he just stood up from the couch and sat on Bobby's lap. No words were needed, Bobby could enjoy his movie and Hanbin could sleep through most of it. None of them would mind as long as they were beside. The older smiled lightly, this was one of the steps forward, Hanbin was warming up to him even if just by a little bit. Finally Jiwon's actions were making progress. But that was just the begining, as Hanbin started shyly smiling at Jiwon bringing him breakfast, sometimes he himself told Jiwon to go out for a coffee as they avoided personal business, only discussing about general things, sometimes the leader would even bring him water a ice cold face and a towel thrown at the older's face and it made Jiwon smile, a lot as much as it made the other happy no matter how he didn't try to express it. Two weeks passed like that, Hanbin was more and more accepting making Jiwon happy to know his actions has finally soften the cold younger.    

But it didn't go that long for them to enjoy this 'anything' before responsibilities as members of Ikon fell on their shoulders, they had a comeback and both of them knew they have to give their very best. Jiwon kept trying still to be as close as possible to Hanbin, but if before Hanbin warmed up to him now he was again being cold but this time because of work. The younger had always been much of a profesional and another three weeks passed like that; like before, Jiwon being sweet and never getting tired of it and Hanbin just nodding at his actions. Bobby almost missed that little time when B.I responded  and sometimes even smiled at him but he knew that he could work for that again, they had to finish duties as idols first. Bobby knew Hanbin had his priorities settled, and he could respect that like the mature man he tried to be. But as weeks passed by, as little as they could actually hang they knew they were there for each other and that was kind of enough and every passing week till the very first day Bobby was nice to him their relation grew. And it did really become better by day,in long intervals but they were growing closer and it was almost natural. 

 

"Donghyuk is sick, Junhoe broke his arm, and Yunhyeong lost so much weight. Sir, as the leader I think it is resonable enough if we finish promotions early and have a rest for three-four days at least. We only did concerts, songs, practice, shows and now even the comeback so near to the last one. The fans will understand"

"Isn't this your dream, Hanbin?" -voiced Ceo Yang and Hanbin flickered his eyes in surprise.

"Of course sir but we are human too, I know every group works as much but our sedulche this year was too intense" 

"Two week break since you guys only worked this year and will keep working a lot after you come back. Then I want you here to practice, we will go on an YG concert later this year. I know it's hard on you, but you guys are rookies, it's always hard for a rookie, as you may know everyone goes through this" 

"That is perfect" -Hanbin said bowing slightly as he turned to leave but a chuckle made him turn in surprise.

"I don't want to see you around YG in the break time trying to work. Realx Kim" -replied the Ceo and Hanbin could only smile lightly, quiet awkwardly as he opened the door to leave only to see the members all squishing each other by the wall,

"So?" -asked Chanwoo with his puppy eyes and Hanbin pinched his cheek as he nodded causing all of them to jump in excitment.Hanbin could only chuckle as he raised his eyes to stare at Bobby who had half a smile in his lips, he understood, they would be away now as they will both go off to visit their parents and Jiwon would probably leave in a, and when he comes back the winter cold they both had in between would be back. Hanbin would put back a wall and he couldn't help that, but Bobby had to leave to visit his parents, it was a once in awhile chance.  

~

Your mom and Hanbyul are waiting for you at the parking lot" -voiced manager hyung and Hanbin nodded standing up from the couch. 
"Only manager hyung is here for when you comeback. Be safe guys, I'll miss you" -voiced Hanbin and the members nodded smiling at their leader as he turned to leave.  Hanbin was walking out of the door when a hand found it's way to his waist, he turned his head surprised only to find Jiwon's handsome face. Bobby only smiled sweetly at him and Hanbin pushed him slightly away but smiling shyly. 

"I'll walk you to the car" -said Jiwon and Hanbin glared at him but Jiwon didn't miss the slight curve on his lips. Junhoe rolled his eyes at the scene, won't these two ever stop, they are worse then his parents. 

"Keep rolling your eyes, you might find some brain back there" -voiced Jinhwan causing the members to erupt in laughter while Junhoe pushed Jinhwan from the couch.

"Your bus goes in a minute Junhoe. You better leave" -voiced the manager as he stood up walking sassily not even turning his head to the members who could only laugh.

 

Hanbin and Jiwon walked to the elevator and upons Hanbin request Jiwon removed his hand from his waist but as they entered the small space of the elevator his hand found the leader's hand. He gripped it tight as if conveying to the younger that he will miss him, that he won't let two weeks to get in between this progress they made. But the younger was retiring his hand back, Bobby only held it tighter.

"Just this once, I'll miss you" -said Jiwon smiling lightly and Hanbin gave in slowly leaning closer. They walked hand in hand out the building and to the parking lot where Hanbin's mom waved at them from her car and Bobby waved at her back smiling widely.
"I didn't tell her we broke up so don't mention anything" -voiced Hanbin and Bobby nodded. As they approached her they could also see Hanbyul, Hanbin hugged his mom and ruffled his siters hair while Bobby had a small chit chat with Mrs.Kim.  Then he turned at Hanbyul pecking her cheek and playing a little with her.

"Where is Junhoe oppa?" -she said pouting.

"Aren't I enough?" -replied Bobby pouting back and Hanbin could only stare at them from above, this was too cute and he couldn't help the tingling feeling in his heart. There was this shiny aurora that made Bobby charming in his eyes when he was handling kids.

"I love Bobby oppa too" -sha said smiling and Bobby hugged her tightly. Hanbin could only glare at the petite attention stealer. 

"Hanbyul let's get in the car, Hanbin  wants us to leave them alone for a bit" -Mrs.Kim said and Hanbyul only waved Jiwon goodbye leaving inside the car.

"My mom is so lame but goodbye I guess" -said the younger, hands in his pockets, his head lowered while Bobby stared at him in such a intense way. 

"I'll bring you something from ia, I'll miss you so much so keep checking your phone" -replied the older as he took Hanbin by his nape and crushed him to his chest, the leader could inhale his scent and he felt as he belonged there. 

"It's only two weeks" -he mummbled but Jiwon hugged him tighter to his chest. He felt as if his heart will burst from this much skinship, after so much time of them not touching it made their skin burn and a thrill run down their spines. It was electryfing, it was desperate, they needed more of each other. They felt the desire to sink more into eachother's warmth but they had to take this slow, they had to start things one by one. As two minutes or so passed in silence Bobby started to pull away only  to see Hanbin's eyes teary. He couldn't bear to see him crying, it made his heart cleanch in pain and it made him feel guilty, did he do something wrong?! 

"I missed you near me and it that finally after making such a huge step we have to seperate for two weeks" -voiced Hanbin, if before he couldn't trust or didn't feel comfortable enough now it was unevitable, words came out of his mouth itself. It was the first time showing his feelings to Jiwon after the fight and it made Jiwon smile. He leaned closer to the younger and pecked him ever so softly on his lips, it was a mere touch of lips but it took their breath away. Warmth spread on Hanbin's chest as Jiwon mummbled a 'goodbye' leaving the parking lot with a huge smile on his face. It took so much for the both of them to finally see there was a slight hope to going back to what they had. 

~

At first Hanbin was distracted, he spent time cooking with his mom and Hanbyul, he took Hanbyul to the park, told her faiytales and funny stories, took her to kindergarden and so on. Most of his day he spent restless giving time to his family but when two days passed like that Hanbin started to feel empty. As if he was only a shell with nothing inside , and the activities with his family felt longer and boring. He kept checking his phone, sonetimes wondering if he was being too much because after all Bobby was seeing his family after a long time and they were too far away. But when it came to Bobby's atenttion, the younger was selfish. 

"It's probably night there, and he doesn't want to wake you up when it's night here" -suddenly voiced his mom waking him from his trance as he locked the phone.

"Is it that obvious?" -replied he pouting and she smiled lightly.

"You are always on your phone staring blankly at the screen, he is maybe taking time to stay with his family first. He will come around cause he really loves you, he looks at you as if you are something special" -she replied and he groaned in embarresment making his mother smile.

"BOBBY OPPA LOVES HANBIN OPPA" -yelled  Hanbyul suddenly  jumping around in the couch causing Hanbin to glare at the little devil but she only winked at him. A sudden ring make them fall into a complete silence as he picked his phone hurriedly with a huge smile on his face and his eyes lit up at the name on the screen, it was Jiwon.

"Hello" -voiced Jiwon and Hanbin couldn't help but notice the beat his heart missed from hearing his voice.

"Hi" 

"God I missed your voice"

"It's been only two days, Jiwon" 

"You didn't miss me at all?"

"Nope" 

"What have you been doing that you didn't miss me?"

"Helping mom, and taking Hanbyul around. You know how they are, both of them" 

"Not such a good time without me heh?" 

"Actually, I didn't notice that at all. Noah also texted me when I was bored" -lied Hanbin, trying to push Jiwon's buttons but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter