Jiyong

Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I edited the last chapter. LOL. eh. Just a few parts of when Jiyong broke w/ Sohyun. You don't have to check it out, cause it won't really affect the story...

                …Where is she? I made a face and scanned the rather large crowd. Seungah’s face was nowhere in sight. I groaned. That stubborn girl. I spent a long time preparing for this performance… And she doesn’t show up. I sighed in disappointment and grabbed my guitar. As I walked up the small stage, I searched the crowd for Seungah’s face one more time. I sat down on the chair provided for me and adjusted the mic. A few people started clapping, and then others joined in, creating a welcoming applause. I grew excited and threw away my worries. The sound of cheers made me beam. The stage… Even if this was a small stage… it was where I belonged.

                “Ji… what do you want to be when you grow up?” Seungah asked me while leafing through a magazine. I shrugged and continued stuffing my face with food. She sighed and placed the magazine down.

                “You don’t know?” she questioned. I nodded. “Then where will you go with your life? You were put on this planet for a reason you know.” I placed my spoon down and blinked. Where will I go with my life?

                I grinned and played a few chords on my guitar to warm up.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, it’s me again… G-Dragon,” I introduced myself to the crowd. Their welcoming smiles warmed my heart. “I wrote this song for… a special someone. I invited her here, but she hasn’t showed up yet. It’s called… Bad Boy.” The audience clapped politely. It soon died out when I played the first chords of the song. My voice filled the café, each word full of raw emotion. This song was for Seungah after all.

I’m the only one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy,
Yeah, just leave me, good-bye, cause’ you’re a good girl

Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me~
I’ll tell you the truth, baby I still need you
My lay lay lay lay lady…

I finished the song perfectly. I glanced at the crowd which seemed to be in awe. Suddenly, everyone started to cheer. A female caught my eye however. …Seungah. She came. A grin immediately spread across my face. She wasn’t cheering or anything. She just stood there… lost in her own world. I bowed several times before leaving the stage. I was still smiling. I was just so glad and relieved that she showed up. The crowd of people eventually broke up after my performance. The manager told me praising words, but I wasn’t listening. I just took the cash and left. I ran out to the front and let out sigh of relief. She was still there.

I lightly grabbed her arm. Just the feeling of our skin coming in c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter