Taeyeon's Dream

Searching For You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't worry so much Seohyun," Suho was currently trying to reassure Seohyun about Taeyeon's wellbeing, "I'm sure she's enjoying her time with Sehun right now."

Seohyun bites her bottom lip and smooths her cellphone screen.

"Sehun isn't a bad guy at all," Suho continues after seeing that Seohyun wasn't going to respond to him, "Actually, he's too much of a good guy that he fails to notice when a girl has a crush on him."

"That's not the point Suho," Seohyun finally speaks up, "It's just that, Taeyeon unnie, she's living in Seoul alone and because of that, I just feel a bit over protective of her."

Suho wraps an arm around Seohyun and pulls her into him, "Taeyeon is fine," he repeats what he had said earlier, "she seems like a strong individual anyways. Plus, if she was uncomfortable about being left alone with a total stranger, she wouldn't have gone off with that stranger."

"I guess you have a point there," Seohyun points out. She clicks the sleep button on her phone and faces Suho with a smile, "Sorry for being such a worry ."

Suho shakes his head and pinches Seohyun's nose, "it's fine. I understand why you'll worry about Taeyeon so much," he gets up from the bench and offers Amu a hand, "now, how about that date that we both planned?"

Seohyun chuckles at Suho's offer and reaches out to claps her hands in his, "Hai hai."

Taeyeon yawns from exhaustion plus being tired. She falls back on the green grass and shuts her eyes, "The wind feels so nice," she hums out and smiles. Right now for some odd reason, Taeyeon felt like everything was perfect. Her day with Sehun at Myeongdong was spectacular and she didn't expect herself to have so much fun, but she did and she enjoyed that part the most. She enjoyed how he followed her throughout Myeongdong. She had ran from one place to another examining everything that each vendor had. The best part? Sehun didn't complain once about her running around like a child. For once in her life, Taeyeon felt like she was a kid again. She opens her eyes and places a hand over her forehead.

"Felt like being a child agan…," she says softly.

Taeyeon notices that with her personality and attitude, she's usually very self-cautious around strangers. She would not let her guard down and even when the said stranger wanted to purchase something nice for her, be it dinner or just a simple thank you gift for hanging out with him for the day, Taeyeon would refuse the gift. But, if the stranger insisted on purchasing a gift so much, she would allow it but it would usually be something small and simple, nothing extravagant. She reaches into her purse and pulls out the small doll. Even though the small doll wasn't anything extravagant, somehow Taeyeon felt happy and warm inside. She doesn't know why and she doesn't want to figure out why either. She drops the doll on her chest and shuts her eyes once more and continues on to think about her date so far with Sehun. Somehow with Sehun, Taeyeon felt like she could completely be herself. She doesn't have to act strong or put up an invisible wall between her and him. Something about the boy made her feel like home, as if she came to visit Myeongdong with her family and not with a date. Her thoughts about Sehun leads her to compare her first date with Junsu. Their first date was a bit awkward, Taeyeon had to admit, but maybe it was due to the fact that Junsu was a teacher assistant at her university and she wasn't about to get expelled for showing interest towards a teacher's assistant. But then again, Junsu isn't a teacher so the no dating between a teacher and a student doesn't apply to his status. But…yet then again, her first date with the older man still made her nervous and she still had to put her up defenses just so that Junsu wasn't able to pursue anything further on that particular day. She also recalled that, when they went to get something to eat, she would offer to pay half and when Junsu denied her request, she pushed and pushed until he gave in. But with Sehun, all it took was a simple "It's okay, I got this" and a smile from those perfect lips made Taeyeon sink back like a child waiting for their parents to buy them food. She takes in a deep breath and lets it out, wanting to block all the comparison that she was doing at the moment. She felt a bit bad that even though she and Junsu are talking, she had went on this double date and enjoyed it more than any dates that her Junsu had gone on. Was that wrong? Taeyeon ponders. To enjoy something so much more over something that has been going on for a couple of months now. She had to also consider that she barely met Sehun earlier that week. So how is it possible that Sehun is able to make her feel like a child and just forget everything? She doesn't know the answer to it and that worries her a lot.

With trying to block the thoughts racing like mad cows in her mind, Taeyeon takes in another huge deep breath and allows herself to drift off to sleep slowly.

Taeyeon awakens from her sleep and she immediately senses that there is something wrong with her surroundings. She felt that instead of lying on the green grass that she was lyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter