Find A Girlfriend?

Searching For You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were both seen in a beautiful garden filled with flowers, green trees, green grasses, and harmless animals. The sky was clear with no signs of clouds. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and there was a slight breeze of wind. The both of them were sitting in the middle of a green grass hill top, enjoying their view of animals playing around and butterflies flying from one flower to the next. Taeyeon was wrapped securely in Sehun's arms. It was perfect. Their life was perfect. The dream was perfect. It seemed like nothing was able to tear the both of them apart. Sehun enjoyed holding Taeyeon in his arms while she pointed out certain things to him from the field in front of them. He was enjoying their moment so much that he had failed to realize the dark clouds roaming and rolling in behind them. It wasn't until Sehun felt a huge gust of cold wind grazing his back him when he heard the rolling and roaming of the dark angry gray clouds. He spun around to face it coming right into their once beautiful scenery. In an instant, Taeyeon was gone and Sehun was left alone facing the dark angry clouds by himself. It rolled in like a mob of hungry lions chasing after their prey. He stood up and clenched his fist, ready to face the dark clouds and just when he was about ready, Sehun awoke in his bed, breathing heavily with beads of sweat running down his face. Sehun slowly sat up in his bed and rubbed his face. He took in a deep breath and glanced down at his hands. He saw that there were red fingernails marks imprinted in the palm of his hands.

"A dream…," he says softly and quietly.

"Sorry Kai," an out of breath Sehun approaches the older one. He bends over to catch his breath, "but what's with the hurry? You called me as if you were in some deep trouble or something," Sehun says after his breath became steady. Kai takes in a deep breath and slaps both of his hands on Sehun's shoulders, "eh?"

"Sehun…," Kai says seriously and stares deeply into Sehun's eyes, "I…" he bites his lips and glances down at the sidewalk.

"Are you okay? Tell me, what's wrong," Sehun grabs one of Kai's hand and tightens his grip, letting his friend know that he's here for him and that it's fine telling him what was bothering him so much. After all, Sehun has never seen Kai like this before.

Kai takes in a deep breath and glances back at the younger one in front of him, "Okay…I will tell you," he tells Sehun, "I got a call from Suho hyung earlier this week," he begins, "about a very important matter. Suho hyung asked me to go somewhere with him this Saturday and I had agreed at first but….then yesterday he…."

*Kai's Flashback*

"Ooo hyung," Kai called out to the other man, who was seen standing by the gate to his house, "yo," Kai patted tusk on the shoulder, "what brought you here tonight?" he asked.

"Hey, you know about the favor I had asked of you earlier this week about Saturday?" Suho said.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"The thing is…," Suho hesitated and pondered if he should tell his friend that the favor was a double date with Seohyun and one of her friends. He knew well that Kai was never fond of double dates because the older one thought that it was a nuisance. After all, Kai did once tell Suho and Sehun that 'what was the whole point of a double date when you can just take the girl, whom you're interested in, on a date by yourself and not have another couple bother you? Double dates are such a nuisance.'

"What is it?" Kai asked again after noticing that Suho seemed to have gone off into la la land.

"Ah…um..," Suho shook himself out of his thoughts to face reality again, "the favor…I thought I just come clean with what it is," he told Kai.

"Come clean?" Kai said, tilting his head ever so slightly to the side.

"Yeah," Suho answered. The younger one took in a deep breath before continuing on, "Saturday…um…the favor," he stuttered, "you see, the favor I had asked of you was to go on a double date with Seohyun and I and one of her friends," he said.

"Double date?" Kai repeated.

"Yeah," Suho answered, "I know you don't like double dates…"

"I don't," Kai said, admitting the obvious.

"Sorry," Suho apologized, "I know I should have told you the favor first before asking you if you wanted to go with me," the younger one bit the bottom of his lips.

"It's fine Suho," Kai said, "since I'm not fond of double dates, maybe I could ask Sehun if he's willing to go in my place," he offered.

This immediately sparked a happy look in Suho's face, "Really?" he asked.

"Sure," Kai answered, "Although I don't know why you just didn't ask him first before me," he commented absentminded.

"I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter