Year 1987

Searching For You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 1987

The both of them stood side by side staring up at the black sky filled with beautiful shining stars. He reached out to her and grabbed her hand in his. Feeling his warm touch, she turned to look at him and gave him a warm smile.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" he asked.

She gave him a nod of her head and her smile became even bigger, "I am," she answered.

He finally tore his gaze away from the sky and glanced at the beautiful girl beside her. He couldn't help but feel excited and satisfied that she was a part of his life, and when tomorrow comes, they will become forever. He remembered exactly how they met…

"Seohyun!" she shouted as she jumped up and down waving at her best friend. She had just gotten out of work and immediately went to go pick her friend up at school. She couldn't wait to tell Seohyun about her exciting day.

Seohyun, a girl with long black wavey hair and dressed in all white, glanced up from where she was walking and smiled back at the shorter one with beautiful blonde shoulder length hair. She picked up her pace and stopped when she reached her friend, "What's the matter unnie? You seem happy today."

Taeyeon smiled at Seohyun, "I am," she exclaimed. She reached down and grasped Seohyun's hands, "Let's go to a café and I'll tell you all about it," she suggested. Seohyun gave Taeyeon a nod of her head and the two girls head off towards their usual café.

"So, what is this all about?" the taller of the two asked while she sipped her drink.

"Here you go," the waitress named Eunji said and placed a cup of drink in front of Taeyeon.

"Thank you Eunji-shi," Taeyeon thanked her. Eunji gave both girls a sweet smile and returned to her previous post.

"You won't believe this," Taeyeon began telling her exciting story of the day, "I went home today from work before coming to pick you up and guess what my mom told me?" she said, trying her best to keep her excitement level at bay.

"What?" Seohyun asked, tilting her head to the side.

"For our summer vacation, we're going to go visit Paris," Taeyeon exclaimed and threw her hands up in the air in excitement. Her excitement got the better of her that she didn't noticed who she had smacked.

"Ow," came a voice behind her. Seohyuns head shot up and Taeyeon's excited expression immediately vanished. She spun around to see a boy behind her, clutching his stomach in pain.

"Oh my gosh!" Taeyeon said in English and shot up in her chair, "I'm so sorry," she apologized in Korean this time. She rushed up to the boy and pried his hands away from his stomach, "are you okay?"

The boy, wbom Taeyeon had just smacked, looked down at her and then smiled, "I'm fine," he answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter