1.6

I Dream of You

In the days leading up to the concert, Jimin forgot all about his struggles. He forgot what he was so worried about. No one corrected him at practice and even J-Hope complimented his hard work. He was doing just fine.

The night before their concert, Jimin climbed into Jungkook's bef, ushering Rap Monster out of his own room and into Jimin's. "Aish, taking over like you own the place. I thought you two were better than that." Jimin laughed.

"Sleep well hyung." Rap Monster grumbled something about disrespectful dongsaengs before leaving. Jungkook shook his head, curling up against Jimin's side. The older pressed a kiss to Jungkook's head. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" The younger sighed, twisting in Jimin's arms to look at him. 

"Why are you asking that?"

"I don't know. It's just something I wanted to ask. It's a big day, right?" Jungkook nodded.

"But, it's not something we ask. It only makes us more nervous. Stop asking those things and go to sleep." Jimin sighed.

"Aigoo! Since when did you become so bossy?" Jungkook reached up to quickly kiss Jimin.

"You started making me worry. Me being bossy is your fault. Take responsibility for your actions." The older chuckled, pulling Jungkook closer and capturing the younger's lips with his own. Jimin ran his hand through the maknae's hair. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. He was content with this. As long as Jimin stayed here with him, like this, he would be happy. Jimin pulled away from Jungkook. 

"I will always take responsibility for you, even if it isn't warranted. I love you Kookie. No matter what, when, or where." The younger sighed, resting easily in Jimin's arms. His mind didn't wander this time. He didn't think of the what if's, he didn't wonder about the outcome. He simply though of the here and now. Jungkook could sleep easily knowing that Jimin was here, he was real and he wasn't going anywhere.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! That's the end of I Dream of You. I hoped you enjoyed it. It's was very short and touching and I kinda added in some NamJin as well. Which is probably the next Bangtan fic I write. I really love it. Anyway, kamsahaminda. Annyeong!