1.5

I Dream of You

The boys woke up the next morning slowly and tiredly. They had another full schedule. The day barely starts at five. None of the boys were ready for it. They gathered in the kitchen when they were done with their morning routines. Morning greetings were shared half heartedly as they took their places at the table. Rap Monster looked around the table, noting that only four members, not including himself, we're present. "Where's Jungkook and Jimin?" The others looked around,shaking their heads.

"Jimin didn't come back last night. Jungkook left sometime around one to find him." Suga answered, slumping against the table. "They're probably still at the studio." Rap Monster sighed.

"Aish, those two. We better go get them. We have things to do."

-

"Alright, that's good. 5, 3, 7, 1, 5, 2, 3, 6, 1, 4." Jungkook counted off numbers for dance moves that they had practiced yesterday. The two boys didn't go home, except to quickly grab a change of clothes, to practice. The younger wanted to help Jimin as much as he could. 

"Aren't my feet wrong somewhere?" Jimin asked, looking down. He was always worried about his feet.

"No, they're fine. Keep your eyes up." Jungkook moved toward the older, lifting his head up and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "You're doing fine. Let's keep going." Jimin nodded, stealing another kiss before Jungkook started throwing out numbers again.

The rest of Bangtan rushed to the studio, hoping that Jimin and Jungkook were there and safe. "5, 6, 7, 8. Go." The boys heard Jungkook before they saw him. Their new song rang out from the old speakers. 

"Wait." J-Hope whispered. He wanted to hear more.

"We don't have time to wait." Suga pushed past J-Hope in order to get to the door, but was stopped by Rap Monster.

"No hyung. Let's wait for a bit. Just to see what happens."

-

"Yes! I can't wait for J-Hope hyung to see how much I've improved. He'll be so proud." Jungkook instantly said the first thing that he thought of.

"What if he isn’t?" Jimin smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around Jungkook. He kissed the younger.

"You're proud of me, that's all that matters right?" Jungkook nodded, leaning into Jimin's side. He was glad that the older had finally realized that he didn't the complete approval of his hyungs to be good at what he tried his best at. He was always good. 

"Eh, c'mon you two. None of that here." Suga's voice interrupted the couples hug. They separated from each slowly, only moving a few centimeters away. 

"What we're you two thinking? We can't be out of the dorm past cerfew." Rap Monster asked, looking between the boys. They both nodded.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I just wanted to help. Jimin was having a hard time." The younger answered. He really only wanted to help, plus he wanted to be close to Jimin. Sometime his mind always took over before his actions could. 

"Oh, give them a break Namjoon. They won't get in trouble if no one says anything. I mean look at them. They worked so hard on their own." Jin stepped in to protect two of the three youngest members. Rap Monster sighed. He couldn't argue with the oldest, especially when Jin used his real name and took on the role of the mother. He would always lose.

"Fine fine. Let's just start the day and we'll look over this whole mess." The rest of the boys nodded, ready to start the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I just realized that I aways make Bangtan really nosy. Like this is my second fanfic about BTS where 1.) Suga knows something is up and 2.) The boys like to listen in to private conversations between the couples. Also it's another Jungkook ship. Anyway, kamsahaminda. Annyeong!