1.3

I Dream of You

Jungkook laid in his bed, looking at the ceiling. He couldn't see the clock but he assumed it was almost midnight. The other members hasn't gone to bed yet and Jimin hadn't come home. He was starting to get worried. What if Jimin didn't come home, what if he worked himself to exhaustion, what if he passed out on the practice room floor, and the list went on. Jungkook shook his head. He couldn't think like that. Jimin would be just fine. He would come feeling better about himself and his dancing. He would climb into bed and kiss the younger goodnight. He would be there when they woke up and it would be like any other day in the dorm. The younger would just have to wait. It was only going to be a bit longer. He could wait that long. He would have to. Jungkook didn't like that idea but it was the only thing that would do for both him and Jimin. He sighed, turning to the wall. Maybe he could sleep for a bit until Jimin got back. It might make him feel better. He sighed again, closing his eyes trying to drift off to sleep.

-

Jungkook's eyes flashed open. A bright light was shining down on him and he had to squint to see through it. "Sorry, Kookie. I didn't mean to wake you." Jungkook closed his eyes, listening to Jimin's voice. "I have to leave soon. I'll be back in a little bit." His eyes opened again. 

"Leave? You just got here?" Jimin shook his head, laughing. 

"I've been here for a while. You were just sleeping. I was trying to leave without having to wake you up." The younger sat up quickly.

"Why? Shouldn't you wake me up before you leave always. Isn't that how our relationship works?" Jimin nodded, leaning over to kiss the younger on the forehead. 

"Yes, it is. But you need your sleep. You always look really tired." Jungkook sighed. That was true, though. He hadn't been getting much sleep since the promotion period started. He turned to look more at Jimin's face. "I'll be going now. Please get more rest. Eat something tasty. And be good to the hyungs. I'll see you later." The older gave Jungkook another quick kiss before heading out the door. The light faded out and Jungkook was left in the dark.

-

In the morning Big Hit called an emergency meeting for the boys. They all sat down at the long table in one of the meeting rooms at the studio. Their manager sat in the front with Jimin standing next to him. Jungkook wondred why Jimin wasn't sitting with them. He thought this was a meeting for Bangtan and wasn't Jimin apart of that? "Boys, I have some bad news." Hobeom looked down at all the boys. "Ji Min has decided that he no longer wants to be a member of BTS." A collection of gasps filled the room. How could Jimin just decided to leave without telling them? "He has talked about it a lot with me. And by this time tomorrow Ji Min's contract will be terminated." The other end of the table was full of small discussion and a silent Jungkook. He was still processing why Jimin would want to leave. Was this because of him, was it because of how J-Hope had scolded him, or was it because he no longer got along with the others. The younger didn't even think his actions through before he stood up, slaming his hands against the table.

"Why? Why would you want to leave! What about the group? Do you have any idea what this going to do to us! And what about me? How do you think I feel about this? Did ever think about that!" The other boys looked up at the maknae. They had never expected that out of Jungkook. Jin pulled on his shirt.

"Jungkook-ssi calm down. It isn't that bad." Jungkook slapped the older's hands away. Not that bad, how could Jin say that? The younger didn't think he could handle anymore of this. How could Jimin do this to him, to them.

"Whatever, leave then. It doesn't matter to me." Jungkook walked out of the meeting room, slaming the door behind him.

-

Jungkook sat up in bed, breathing heavy. That was just a dream. But why did it feel so real. What if that was what Jimin was thinking while he alone at the studio. What if J-Hope had really hurt his pride? He quickly got out of bed. He had to go see Jimin. He had to know if he was okay. The younger didn't bother changing his clothes. He moved fast through his shared room and the rest of the dorm. He didn't want to run into the others for fear of being interrogated. Jungkook just want to check up on Jimin to make sure he was fine. "Kookie where are you going?" That was Suga. Why was he still awake? What time was it anyway?

"I'm going to see Jimin." Jungkook moved past the older not bothering to be respectful. He was on a misson.

"Why are you... Yah! I'm talking to you. Jungkook-ssi!" Suga sighed, watching the younger rushing out the door. "People do crazy things for the ones they love, I suppose."