1.4

I Dream of You

Jungkook walked as fast he could to the studio. The other members, rules, and the bitter cold were the last things on his mind. Jimin was his top priority. He pushed through the small door to the studio. What would happen in Jimin did leave BTS? Would they break up or would they replace him. The younger didn't want either. He would never be okay without Jimin. They had been together as a group for three years and as a couple for one and a half. He marched into the practice room, a look of determination and worry on his face. "Jimin?" He looked around the room. It was still clean from when they left, except for a few empty water bottles scattered around. Music was playing softly from the speakers and Jimin was sitting against one of the mirrors, breathing heavily. "Jimin!" Jungkook rushed to the older. By the looks of it, Jimin hadn't stopped practicing. He was slick with sweat and he looked exhausted.

"Hey, Kookie, what are you doing here?" The older looked up at Jungkook. The younger sat down in front of him.

"I was worried about you." Jimin smiled slightly.

"I'm fine. You can go back home." Jungkook shook his head. He wasn't going anywhere, not without Jimin. His dreams were still alive in his mind. Jimin noticed the sullen look on the younger's face. He scooted closer to Jungkook. 

"What's the matter? Did something happen?" The younger didn't look at Jimin. He couldn't. He didn't want the older to see him so upset. Jimin put a hand under Jungkook's chin making him look up. "Tell me what's wrong." After taking one look at Jimin, Jungkook lost it. Tears he had been holding back started flowing down his face.

"Don't leave. Please don't leave." The older stared at him confused.

"What do you mean? Where would I go?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Bangtan. Don't leave." Jimin stared, shocked for a few seconds before chuckling.

"I'd never leave Bangtan. What made you think that?" The younger leaned into Jimin's hand. He was stable and real and there. Jimin wasn't going anywhere. But his mind was still saying different.

"I had a dream. You were leaving without telling us. Without telling me." The older shook his head. He leaned forward and kissed away Jungkook's tears. 

"You thought a lot about this, huh?" The younger nodded. "Listen Jeonguk, I'd never leave Bangtan or you, ever. You should know that. You and the others mean so much to me." Jungkook nodded at Jimin. He knew that, but his dream and mind, sometimes, told him otherwise. 

"I just got scared. You didn't come home with us, you didn't come home for dinner, and then I have that dream. I just thought you were going to make a weirs decision on your own." Jimin kissed the younger's cheek. 

"Oh, Kookie, you think to much. I'm not going anywhere. You don't have to worry." The older kissed Jungkook again, wiping away the younger's worries.