1.2

I Dream of You

"What do you mean you'll be staying later, hyung?" Jungkook got a call from Jimin right before dinner.

"Its just for a bit more, Kookie. I'm almost done." The younger sighed. He had never been away from any of s at night. And it was differnt when Jimin wasn't there. "Just eat well and try to sleep. I'll probably be home before you even close your eyes." Jungkook sighed. He didn't want that. He had never been away from Jimin at night and he wasn't ready to be.

"Okay, I miss you." Jungkook wasn't much for sentimental talk but he was hoping to play the older's heart and make him come home.

"I miss you too Jungkook. Now go be with the others. I'm hanging up." The line went dead before the younger could respond. He sighed again, before throwing his phone on the counter. He guessed being by himself wouldn't be so bad.

-

The boys meet in the living area after Jin had finished making dinner. He served the rest of the boys before himself, making sure they all had enough in their bowls. "We'll eat well." There was a chorus from the five boys along with a silent mumble from the maknae. None of them noticed the sullen look on his face except one. V, who was sitting in front of the younger, looked super close at Jungkook's facial expressions.

"Are you okay, Jungkook-ssi?" V asked, quietly enough for only him to hear. The younger nodded, moving his food around in the bowl. He didn't look up from the bowl to continue the conversation.

"Everything is fine. I'm just not feeling all that well." Jungkook took a tiny bite before setting his chopsticks down. He didn't like eating with only six members felt strange. Even if they had busy schedules, they all made time for a 'family' meal at the end of the day. Jin's head titled up at the sound of chopsticks hitting a bowl.

"What's the matter Jungkook-ah?" The younger shook his head.

"Nothing, I'm fine. But I think I'll turn in early." He bowed to everyone. "I ate well." He said, standing up. He headed to his shared room with out another word.

"He really didn't." Suga commented, looking down at the still full bowl the younger had left. The other sighed, but continued to eat. There was really nothing they could do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo! I think I have learned to much from my Nana and my best friend, to remember eating habits of the Korean culture. Before a meal its respectful to say I will eat well and after a meal to say I ate well. Its also rude for the eating utensils to hit the sides of the dish, which is a reason why Jin noticed something off with Jungkook. It's weird for me to remember to that since, 1. I don't see Nana enough to have to eat with her and 2. my friend (who is completely Korean) doesn't even follow those simple things when eating with her own family. Anyway Kamsahminda! Annyeong!