2nd bar experience - bomi

The Best Friend.

'Ilhoonie! Argh should I wave? Maybe not right.. professionalism Bomi-yah!!' Bomi quietly thought to herself as she saw Ilhoon walk into the bar. 

 

She was glad that Ilhoon came. She knows he does not appreciate the fact that she works here but she is hopeful that Ilhoon will come to accept the fact. After all, she does not have much other choices. 

Her thoughts returned to the day ilhoon handed her the university acceptance letter. She was more than thrilled and touched that he had her in his thoughts. However she knew that it was not possible for her to accept his offer as her mother has promised her to the bar owner. 

Bomi's mother is a nice lady whoever she does not often make the wisest decisions and have unfortunately decided to go back into gambling shortly before Bomi graduated from high school and eventually began borrowing money from unlawful organizations once again. Before she knew it, she had no choice but to beg her daughter for help. 

'Bomi-ya please don't don't ever tell ilhoon okay? If ilhoon mum finds out, she will surely send me to rehab and you will never see your mum again! You won't want that to happen right?' Bomi'so mother begged-warned her daughter. 

Mrs Yoon has always been best friends with Ilhoon's mother, Mrs Jung. She knew Mrs Jung was sick and tired of cleaning up after her and has given her an ultimatum to either clean up her act or check into rehab. If Mrs Jung knew she went back to her old ways again, she knew there was no way she would be forgiven again.

 

'Will hoonie ever accept my job?' Bomi thought to herself as she see her boyfriend gulp down his beer. She knew he must be trying his very best. She hated the men as well, and she would always cry herself to sleep angry. Angry that there wasn't much she could do. She could not quit but she could not stand the thought of sending her own mother away as well. The only comforting thought was that she has ilhoon with her now and that takes away some of the pain momentarily.

 

'Hoonie!' Bomi tried to call out as she see ilhoon walk out of the bar swiftly. Tears unwillingly welled up at the corner of her eyes. The momentary comfort she felt a moment ago was gone. A stinging sensation surrounded her chest before her vision was blurred by the tears welling up. 

Before she knew it, everything fell silent.