Day Two.

The Best Friend.

'Stop it. I'll said I'll walk you to school first!' 
'No. I'm the boyfriend.. I'll walk you to work!'
'But it's too early for work... Come on... just let me walk you to school okay? You're going to be late if we don't hurry!'
'Fine... But I get to walk you to work tomorrow okay? I need all those horrible men to know that Yoon Bomi is mine!'
 Bomi rolls her eyes and enters the lift, secretly please with how protective her boyfriend is of her.

'Bomi-shi... My hands is really cold...' Ilhoon looks at Bomi poutily.

Bomi can't help but giggle at how absurb Ilhoon's excuse was since it was summer and the Sun was blazing hot. However at the same time she decided to pick up her boyfriend's hint and grabbed his hand; counting on how insanely adorable Ilhoon looked. Afterall, Ilhoon is and will always be the aegyo king after popularising the gwiyomi whether he likes it or not.

'Mmmm. My left hand is warm and toasty now. But how about you hold my right hand as well?' Ilhoon was back to his cheeky teasing self as he tried to hold Bomi's other hand as well.

'How are we going to walk this way?!' Bomi laughed at how Ilhoon is even more endearingly ridiculous now that he has his boyfriend status. 

The couple was bickering and playing as they walked towards Ilhoon's college. Before they know it, they have arrived. 

'Bomi-shi... My cheeks are really cold...' Ilhoon said in a singsong voice, attempting his same trick as before.

'YA Jung Ilhoon don't cross the line ya~?' Bomi warns her boyfriend.

'But... it is... feel it!' Ilhoon place Bomi's hand on his cheeks and pouted even harder.

Bomi knew exactly what Ilhoon wanted but decided she did not want to give in to him too much, after all, it is only day two. So she kissed her palm and place it on her boyfriend's cheek. 'There. Go now! You're going to be late!' Bomi tries to push Ilhoon along.

However Ilhoon was not giving up until he gets what he wants. After all, he has been waiting for this moment since he was fourteen years old. He whined and stomped his feet, embarassing Bomi in the midst. It did not bother him a single bit that people were staring as long as he know he is one step closer to his goal.

'Stop it!!! Fine!!!' Bomi was flustered. She tiptoed and reaches out to Ilhoon's cheeks, landing her lips on them. 'Okay, bye.' Bomi begins to walk off, embarassed at her boldness.

Just as she was walking away, she felt a strong tug on her arm and was pulled in for a hug. 'Just a moment Yoon Bomi. Thank you, thank you for being you.' Ilhoon hugs her even tighter.

Bomi returns the hug and place her hands on Ilhoon's back, she smiled and held on tight, enjoying the warmth and slight hint of Ilhoon's cologne.