Introduction

The Best Friend.

'Hey fatass are you awake? Let's go for lunch, I'm hungry.' Ilhoon texted his long time friend Bomi. Their mothers have been best friends since high school and were elated when they found out they were pregnant with a boy and a girl respectively. Since then, they have dreamt of becoming in-laws hence made their children grow up playing with one another's toys and attend the same elementary, middle  and high school.

However, like every boy-girl relationship, they are always bickering and picking fights with one another even though they know deep down how much they care for one another. They arecomfortable with their current relationship and are too afraid to damage their friendship if the opposite party does not return the same feelings.

'Don't you dare call me fatass EVER you resting face! Besides, we've just graduated from high school, what's a better celebration than sleeping in till the Sun shines on your bum? :P But okay, see you in 30 minutes okay?' Bomi replied with her eyes half closed. Before she knew it, she was back in her slumber.

Ilhoon chuckled under his breath and shook his head as he reads the reply. Knowing Bomi, he knows it is impossible for Bomi to be ready in 30 minutes hence decided to wake her up personally. Her apartment is literally 20 steps away anyway. 'Oh Ilhoonie you're here? Bomi is probably still sleeping, please help yourself to waking the sleeping beauty of mine...' Mrs Yoon greeted her self-appointed son-in-law cheerfully at the door. 'I am going to work now please lock the door before you leave okay?' Mrs Yoon reminded Ilhoon as she close the door on him. '

'Ya fatass~' Ilhoon called out in a sing-song voice while opening the door to Bomi's room. There is no such word as 'privacy' in Ilhoon and Bomi's friendship since they practically grew up with one another and had plentiful of pictures of them unclothed to a certain extend (Although they turn red whenever their childhood photos are brought up, Ilhoon especially love teasing Bomi with a photo of her landing a peck on his cheeks on his 5th birthday.)

'Omma, 5 more minutes okay?' Bomi waved her hand in the air while trying to beg for more sleep. 'Stop sleeping fatass!!' Ilhoon pulled Bomi's blanket away, forcing Bomi out of her slumber. Ilhoon continued to nag as he push the curtains apart, letting in a rush of Sunlight. 'DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!' Bomi threw her pillow at Ilhoon and let out a beastly shriek before dragging herself to the bathroom. Ilhoon laughed as he picked up the pillow, holding it in his embrACE while watching his best friend struggle.

Bomi's annoyance seem to work as Ilhoon's entertainment and he loves it whenever she 'forgets' to be a lady sometimes and let out her beastly shriek. He recalls the time in high school when Bomi had a crush on a sunbae. She would often blush and act all lady-like in front of him. Worst still, she would look at him like hearts were pouring out of her eyes and be all cute and jumpy about it. Ilhoon always wondered why she was always glaring at him and never looked at him the same way much to his irritation.

 

Hello everyone! Crabapple here, it has been forever since I wrote a fanfic but thanks to my recent obsession over Ilhoon, I have no choice but to transfer some of my fangirl-ing into a fanfic before my boyfriend kills me :P Your comments/thoughts/interest will be greatly appreciated!!!