7 Deadly Sins

A Romance Unholy

7 Deadly Sins.

Himchan's preying eyes scanned over the sweaty crowd and bar campers. The club was loud, a little stuffy, but just his taste. Toxic by Britney Spears began playing. What a fitting theme song to his task at hand.

He spotted a handsome man with a sharp jawline. A girl was sitting close to him, her eyes locking with his as they shared a romantic moment in the most unromantic of places.

Number 1, envy.

Himchan was envious of her. Watched as the male requited her feelings towards him. He wanted that man, just for the sake of having a handsome creature like him to hang on to. Of having ladies and gents alike jealous and awaiting their chance to steal him away. Though, Himchan believed two beautiful people should always stay together. It's what makes the world go round, so he was going to correct the sin of an ugly girl and a handsome man being together.

Number 2, glutton.

Himchan consumed an unimaginable amount of alcohol as he watched the pair and waited for his best moment. Not that it affected his system, he was not a human with a weak streak after all. He was stronger, much stronger, and held his liqour quite well. He'd only been drunk once in his life.

Number 3, pride.

Finally, with confidence and pride riding on his back he walked over to the pair and slid in to the empty seat next to the male on the opposite side of the girl.

"Himchan. Nice to meet you, cutie."

"I clearly have a boyfriend." The petite woman spoke up, pulling her boyfriend nearer by the arm.

"I'm not talking to you, honey." He scoffed and unbottoned the top button of his blouse. "Now hottie with the jaw, why don't you ditch the bimbo and get to know me?" The seduction in his tone was clear, conscise, and y. He was reeling his target in.

Number 4, wrath.

"Excuse you?! Who do you think you are?! You're not taking my boyfriend. He's mine! Mine I tell you!" She yelled with fury in her voice as she reached over to grab her shiny purse. Himchan knew she was going to leave in her moment of rage despite the defiance in her tone. She was hurt and confused.

Number 5, greed.

"Babe, go home." The other man spoke to her, and was agape. 

"And while you're at it, give me your money too. We need drinks after all." Himchan wanted everything she could prize. It's better to leave her broken rather than angry.

"No. You can't take both. That's overboard."

"Just give us the money, I'll talk to you later, babe." The male sighed. He was and impatient.

"No. Don't talk to me again. And find your own money. We're through." She finally took her leave, the sounds of her heels clacking unheard over the sound of the club music.

Number 6, sloth.

Everything was moving too slowly. The male, who's name was Jeonghan, was taking the process slow. What happened to the haste that was present in his behaviour prior? Himchan was beginning to get bored with the constant drink-and-talk.

"How about we go to one of the rooms in the back?"

Number 7, lust.

Apparently, that was just the push needed. As soon as the two stepped in the room Himchan was pressed against the wall roughly and kissed with a hungry force. The momentum was good and Himchan had a thing for being submissive, so he didn't mind. Of course Himchan knew the direction in which this was going. But he didn't want that. Just the French kiss was enough to calm his thirst, though he wasn't satisfied.

Quickly his hands worked themselves around Jeonghan's neck and gripped tighter. Slowly the other was losing air and his wide eyes were searching or pleading ( Himchan couldn't really tell ) for an escape. Enough time went by for his body to go limp and Himchan let go swiftly and watched other fall to the ground, dead.

"7 deadly sins. They aren't called deadly for no reason. Right, Youngjae?"


The man Himchan actually wanted was sitting in the seat in front and to the right of him. 

Before assumed, no, it isn't actually the Youngjae that Zelo kept informing him about, but rather the music major that was downright horrible with Writing 107. Apparently critical reading and expository essays were not his thing. Himchan hummed a bit and watched as the other intently wrote down notes that the professor was speeding through. 

Himchan's lips pursed as he watched Han Sunhwa lean over and help Yongguk out. Something about misunderstood notes. Back off, Himchan sent a mental warning. Sadly he wasn't telepathic and couldn't get into her head. Instead, he sent over the dirtiest glare he could. If looks could kill, she'd be dead ten times over by now.

The two hour class had ended and Himchan had three hours of break to kill before his next. He was about to leave for another bar where he could work his magic at, but spotted Yongguk entering one of the music studios as usual. And again, as usual, Himchan followed him inside.

"Gukkie~ What song are you working on today?"

Yongguk groaned internally and externally, not bothering to hide the rolling of his eyes. His worst moments in life are around Himchan. The other was clingy, possessive, and acted as a ert. 

"Kim Himchan, I told you so many times to stop pining after me. I don't like you."

Ouch. "That hurts, Gukkie." He pouted, a feigned hurt expression taking over his features. 

"And stop calling me that!" Yongguk was only two minutes in the studio and was already frustrated. He grabbed a few sheets of lyrics he's written down in the past few weeks and organized them as he opened his laptop. "I have work to do."

"Can't I just sit here and support you?" Himchan attempted to wrap his arms around Youngguk from behind, but the older pulled away too quickly.

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no."

Himchan sighed. As much as he loved the thrill and the challenge of reaching and going after Yongguk's heart, sometimes it came down to being downright annoying. What was he doing wrong? 

Well, other than the obnoxious touching, talking, interrupting, flirting, intruding-- Oh.

Himchan gave up for now. "I'll see you later, Gukkie." He grinned despite the other not being able to see because of his refusal to look up at Himchan. As the younger exited the studio, he spotted Hyosung entering. She shared an interest in music with Yongguk, and if she wasn't openly lesbian, Himchan might have strangled her already for spending too much time with his Yongguk.


 

"I mean I just don't get it. There hasn't been one guy, one guy, who hasn't fallen for my good looks and seductive charm. Why does he make it so hard for me?" Himchan had been ranting and complaining for the last two hours. Jongup, obviously, had been ignoring him for the half of it. Finally, he began to sort-of listen, but only because the tv was off and the shorter was looking for clothes to wear.

"Mm. Well, try having a different approach. Maybe he doesn't like y predators who come on to him way too fast." Jongup undressed right in front of Satan himself without batting an eyelash. Not that the human knew Himchan was Satan, but undressing in front of anyone should be awkward, no? But he'd known him for more than two years already. It's about time he's comfortable with the other's presence. Two years ago he wouldn't even spare him a glance because of how rude and intimidating he was. Now the model was pretty much his best friend, next to Junhong of course.

"Are you an idiot?" Himchan sat up on the couch he was sulking on seconds prior and looked at Jongup as if he had three eyes. "Who doesn't like the y approach? Gosh, Jongup, I have so much to teach you." The person confronted with an insult just shrugged and buttoned his blue jeans while occasionally saying indifferent terms like 'yeah', 'okay', and such to pretend he was listening when Himchan decided to continue his book-worthy rant.

When he styled his hair and grabbed his wallet, Himchan stopped talking. "Why are you so dolled up?"

"Got a date with the guy that fell from behind the trash can."

Himchan clicked his tongue. "Ah. Wait, a date? You're already dating someone."

"I dumped her." He stated casually. "I didn't actually like her anyways. Plus, this one's cuter."

"Oh. Harsh." Himchan was the embodiment of no morals, cares, or good, but he still thought that was cold hearted. Either way, he shrugged and got up from his seat. "Good luck with your date, and don't space out on him either."

"I only do that with you 'cause you're boring." Jongup retaliated with a toothy grin and shoved Himchan out of his door, soon following as he locked the dorm door and parted ways with the well-known model.


 

Daehyun squinted around in the dark as he looked for his 'date' as he liked to call it. To Jongup, he named it 'repayment'. He fiddled with the top button of his white and black flannel as the time ticked by. Where was the male? He was already ten minutes late and Daehyun was growing impatient. For some reason the thought of Jongup bailing on him crossed through his mind and he nearly panicked.

"Hey."

That voice, like honey and caramel combined, was enough to calm the brunette's nerves. He turned to face Jongup, who'd been chewing gum and had his hands stuffed in his jean pockets. 

"Hey." Daehyun smiled, a feeling of relief washing over him. Finally after a few seconds of staring at the handsome man before him he began walking towards the arcade that Jongup personally picked out for their 'date'. "After you." He stated while holding the door open.


 

Daehyun and Jongup had immediate chemistry. It was enough to spark a friendly bond in between them, but not enough for anything more. At the moment they were wedged in a corner seat of a pizza place next door and each took a slice of pepperoni pizza. Daehyun was two slices ahead of Jongup. 

"So, by the way," the angel spoke with a mouthful of cheese and tomato sauce. His cheeks burned when he realized how much of a slob he was acting like in front of such a cute person. Great. Jongup just laughed as he found enjoyment from the sound of a muffled unintelligable voice coming from the brunette. The older chewed his pizza and swallowed, tongue running over his plump bottom lip in an attempt to get rid of any remnants.

"As I was saying, how do you know Himchan? The guy's practically a God in TS University, and you don't seem the type to hang out with the popular crowd."

Jongup hummed a bit before deciding on the best version of the story. It was actually pretty funny, the way Himchan tried so hard to be intimidating.

Two years ago.

Jongup found himself bumping into someone with a hard chest. He looked at the person dead in the eye before noticing the small posse behind them. So they were one of those, huh. A relaxed visage, lowered shoulders, and unwavering stance rested upon Jongup as the man before him snarled.

"Watch where you're going. Honestly, such an imbecile." Himchan spoke with a voice of authority. "Learn your place."

"Mm." The shorter hummed and nodded with indifference. It was clear he was far from paying attention. He just wanted to find the RA of his dorm room's floor. "My name's Moon Jongup. Nice to meet you. Gotta go." He attempted to walk around Himchan, only to be pushed back by one, milky, elegant hand. The skin on it was quite smooth.

"I'm Kim Himchan. The queen and queen diva, thank you very much."

Jongup raised a brow. "Don't you mean king?"

Himchan scoffed at the other. "Queens hold more power."

---

"Himchan still tried to intimidate me after that, but after a while got bored and we became friends. He still acts like a prick sometimes, but never to me anymore. He joined me and Junhong's circle of friends. Which, before Himchan... was just us two." Jongup smiled as he thought about the memories he shared with those two. Daehyun nearly choked on the last pizza slice he was scarfing down. If only Jongup knew that one of his friends was a blood thirsty demon who was planning on using Daehyun's best friend and fellow angel for wrongdoings. 

"N...Nice..." Daehyun resisted all urge to scream his earlier thoughts to the oh so innocent figurative angel right in front of him.

"So do you just hide behind trashcans for a living or are you going to tell me about yourself? I feel like this conversation has been one-sided."

Daehyun offered a sheepish expression in response and wiped the corners and edges of his mouth with a napkin. "Sorry, too busy scarfing down food. I'm usually much worse than this. Louder and more annoying."

"So I've been warned." Jongup chuckled.


 

Youngjae could have sworn the grocery store was in this direction. Or did the streets just magically change over the course of two weeks? Or was it the killer headache that seemed to infest in the back of his mind that hindered his sense of direction?

The braniac was sure terrible with directions, he noted. 

Finally he spotted the bright neon 'open' sign of the grocery store one block down. Score! Youngjae mentally cheered himself as he quickened his pace. Fast as he walked was as fast as he was pulled backwards and thrown on the wall of an alleyway. .

He groaned at the pain that now moved towards his back. Concrete walls hurt. His eyes widened as he noticed the bigger problem at hand. He couldn't call on his arma or his wings because that would be risking his position as a normal human. He was useless without those though. Youngjae looked around for a defense from the man before him while yelling repeatedly. 

"Help! Help me!"

The man clamped a rough hand over the blonde's mouth and hummed to himself. "Hush, sweetie." Youngjae's eyes widened as he immediately recognized the demon's voice.

"I told you you'd be useful. Did I not?"


 

"Well, anyways, I have a best friend. His name's Youngjae. I don't know if you've met him yet."

"Hm, I've never been properly introduced. But," Jongup sipped from the straw that was 3/4s submerged in coca-cola. "Junhong talks about him. He tells me that Youngjae is a super smarty but he's rude?"

"Totally rude, that's for sure." The brunette smiled at the thought. Sadly, his happiness didn't last long when he began to analyze Junhong's constant focus on Youngjae. If he was so intent on keeping his target in mind, then Youngjae was in something deep. Jongup seemed to notice the change in atmosphere.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I have to go." Daehyun couldn't stay with the other while he was on the verge of panicking. Being carefree while his best friend was the target of a demon. Nice. Daehyun cursed at himself internally as he shoved his phone in his back pocket. What if Youngjae was at the clutches of the demon right now?

Daehyun had to make sure the other was safe and at the dorm. If he was, discussing plans against he demon were a must.

"Hey, whatever it is, let me he-" Jongup stopped as soon as Daehyun turned and sent the meanest glare he could.

"This isn't a problem you can intervene in."

A/N; Wowow~ Sadly I couldn't introduce BangHim as much, but trust me it'll be shown more throughout the story. And things just got serious~

Wonder what Youngjae could be useful for, hmn?

Adieu~ ^u^