Chapter Two

This SAGAJI!!!!!

I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill Jung freaking Yunho! How did I end up like this?! I knew I shouldn't have said that. Ughhhh~!!!!

-Flashback-

    "Okay. So, I was thinking, maybe we could use more than just the book, you know? Like, we can use the Internet to break things up, so that when we present, we can be thorough," I suggested. However, Yunho was too busy playing with his food.

    He throw his mini-cookie into the air and yelled, "Jung Yunho is about to save the day! He throws the cookie, he catch the cookie! Aww, he missed. But that doesn't matter, because he is going to save the day with the last--" 

    "YUNHO! Pay attention!" Why did I have to be paired up with him?! How did he even manage to keep up with his grades with this kind of attention span. I bet he made his partners do all the work.

    "You're no fun," he pouts. I think I'm gonna puke. Why is he making that ugly face? I rolled my eyes and reply, "Well, at least one of us have to act like a normal high school student."    I got up to grab my phone from my backpack, then I realize I left it in the kitchen. 

    "I'm gonna get my phone from the kitchen. Stay here and don't tough anything," I warned. I skipped down stairs and grabbed my backpack. I saw Mrs.Jung setting the table so I went to her and helped her out a little. "How is your studying session going?" She asked with a smile. 

    I groaned. "Yunho is being an idiot and won't stop talking to himself," I complained. She just chuckled and waved her hands at me. "Well, dinner is ready. Go get Yunho," she ushered me.

    "Yunho! Dinner is ready!" I yelled. I ran upstairs and saw Yunho closing the door in a hurry. Something doesn't seem right.. "Yunho," I called out. He jumped when he saw me. He gave me an awkward smile and said, "H-hey, Jaejoong! W-what are you doing here?" Okay. He did something.

    I stared at him suspiciously and said, "I kind of live here. What are YOU doing?" I questioned. He stepped right in front of the door and replied, "Nothing!" 

    That's it. I pushed him out of the way and opened the door. Thankfully, he didn't burn down the room or anything. I looked around and realize that the bed was made perfectly. I don't remember doing my bed this morning. I went to it and removed the cover.

    "JUNG YUN FREAKING HOE!!" I yelled. There were crumbs all over my bed and there was a huge red spot! I saw Yunho run down the stairs, laughing. I ran out of the room and chased him. He is so childish! 

    "Sorry Jaejoong! I was just sitting on the bed eating cookies. Then, I got thirsty, so I grabbed the kool-aid. But it slipped and spilled on your bed," he yelled. "Why were you eating on my bed from the first place?!" I can't believe him! 
    "You know what? I'll just do the assignment. Just stay out of my room," I told him. A huge grin appeared on his lips and he nodded. 

-Flashback Ends-

    I ended up doing the whole presentation on my own and I had to sleep on the couch. I wrapped my blankets around my body and squirm on the couch until I was in the perfect position. A few minutes later, I was out. 

    "I'm going to die," I mumbled to myself. My back was killing me, because the couch wasn't big enough for me and sometime during the night, I fell on the floor. I didn't even know until I woke up.

    I fell asleep in first period, too! This is all because of Yunho. I had to stay up extra late to do his work. I groaned as I got up to go to the next class. In the hallway, I saw Junsu. He walked towards me as I waved at him. "Hi, hyung! How's your day going?" He squealed. 

    I groaned and answered honestly, "I feel like I'm dying. I slept late because of a certain Jung Yunho. My back is hurting so bad, I feel like I'm going to fall any moment." Junsu stared at me with wide eyes, blinking fast. "H-hyung, you did it? Wait-- with JUNG YUNHO?!" He yelled. It took me a while to process what he was saying.............


    "WHAT?! NO!! Never. Ever. No. That's not what happened!!"