Chapter One

This SAGAJI!!!!!

  I walked slowly, very slowly. My heart was beating extremely fast. I tried to run, but my feet won't let me. I stopped at the entrance gate. This was it. I'm going in, but why? Why does it have to be me? I would do anything to be able to leave this place. 

    "Yah! Jaejoong! Wait for me," I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see right now. I closed my eyes and opened the gate. With a deep breath, I went inside. I jumped a little when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

    "I thought I told you to wait up, princess," Jung. Yunho. My worst nightmare. I glared at him and replied, "Why should I? And don't touch me. Lastly, DO NOT call me princess, you prick." He giggled like a stupid he is.

    I stomped on his feet and and went into the house. Sadly, not my own house. I was forced to live under the same roof as Jung Yunho. My parents were going on a business trip and I was not allowed to go with them, because of school. I also couldn't live alone, because I was "underage". I'm 16 years old. Isn't that old enough to stay home alone? Apparently, my parents don't trust me enough. 

    "Jaejoong, you do realize you'll be living in MY house, right?" Yunho snickered. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the guest room. But on my way, I saw Mrs.Jung preparing dinner, so I went to the kitchen instead. 

    I cleared my throat a bit, startling her. "Oh! Jaejoongie, you're home! Where's Yunho?" I rolled my eyes again. "The doofus was annoying me, so I left him outside," I told her. She giggled and slapped my shoulder.

    You see, Mrs.Jung is a sweet woman. She is a sweetheart who would make any worries you have go away. She moved in next door when I was one year old. By that, I mean I have been stuck with a certain Jung Yunho for basically my whole life. "Jae-- Jaejoong!" I jumped when I felt a finger jab my side.

    I saw Yunho giggling when I jumped. "What do you want?" I questioned. This kid should really get a life. I had him for almost every class at school and he is the first thing I see in the morning, too. I'm really getting tired of seeing his face everywhere. 

    "I need help with the Health homework. You know? The one we were supposed to do together? As partners?" Oh, right. I almost forgot we had Health homework. I sighed and said, "Wait for me in your room. I'll come." He stared at me for a few second before he burst out laughing.

    I thought about what I said for a moment. Then, it hit me. "Oh my gosh! You're so erted!" I squealed (like a man). "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. I'll just wait in my room until you 'come'." He giggled a bit more and ran to his room.

    "I hate him so much. Did I ever tell you that?" I asked Mrs.Jung who was currently a laughing stock. She chuckled and said, "Nope. First time ever hearing that." I groaned and took the knife from her hand.

    She gave me a sweet smile and said, "No. I'll be fine. Just go help Yunho with the project, please? I'll call you guys when dinner is ready." I pouted, but did what she asked nonetheless. I made my way to Yunho's room and knocked on the door. 

    "Come in," I heard him yell. Seriously. Did he have to yell? "Jung, you better--" I stop talking when I saw him shirtless with a towel around his waist.

    I turned around quickly, hoping that he didn't see my blush. "Dude! What the are you doing?!" I manly squealed, again. "I was going to take shower~" He sang. 

    I groaned in response. "Then why did you ask me to help you with the assignment?" This kid is seriously asking to get beat up. "I didn't think you'll come this quick!" He said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

    "Whatever. Just call me when you finished showering." I groaned. He smirked at me after thinking for a few seconds, so I quickly added, "Be fully dressed too!" With that I walked off to my room.

    About five minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. "It's not locked," I muttered, but got up to open the door anyways. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Yunho's goofy looking face.