Chapter Four

This SAGAJI!!!!!

This is a double update. Please read previous chapter first!!!

    I stormed into my health class. No one was in there since it was break time. "Mrs.Lee, I have something to tell you," I said sternly. She looked up at me in surprise. "Oh! Jaejoong, when did you come in here?" She asked. "Mrs.Lee I have a complaint to file. The assignment. The one I turned in this morning, I did all the work. Yunho didn't help me at all," I whined.

    She chuckled at me,"stop pouting, Jaejoong. Also, I know that. Yunho came in this morning and told me you guys got into a fight while doing the assignment so you decided to do your own work. Since I didn't accept two different assignments from the same group, he stayed in my room and put the power-points together. Then, he left for break."

    I furrowed my brows and nodded. "O-oh. Okay. Then, goodbye!" I bowed and left the class. Yunho that ing idiot. Even though he did the work, he still came to me to ruin my day! Ughh... I should've known he was just alive to make my life horrible. 

    When break was over, I head to class. The whole day was pretty good. That was, of course, until it was time to go home. I sigh deeply as I put my books in the locker. "You know, they say sighing makes your life shorter," I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around and saw Moon Jae Shim. He smiled at me and handed me an apple. 

    I stared at him dumbly. Why is he giving an apple? "It's a trade," he muttered. I'm confused. "A trade for what?" I asked. "I want to trade this apple with your afternoon," he shrugged. "Why?" I questioned. "Well, since you don't think I'm scary, I have to prove it to you, right?" He responded.

    "No, not really," I chuckled. I started walking away from him,but he held onto my wrist. I stared at him with surprise. He didn't look at me, though. He stared at the ground and mutter, "Will you hang out with me this afternoon?" I barely heard it, but he sounded desperate. Finally, he looked up at me. His eyes seemed nervous.

    "Okay, fine. But, you have to buy me something to eat! I'm starving," I agreed. He smiled widely and nodded. Eh.. That looked cute. I smile back and wore my backpack. "What are you waiting for? Let's go," I dragged him out of the hell hole called school.