Chapter Three

This SAGAJI!!!!!

    "Gosh, hyung! Were you planning to ruin my ears?! You were just over reacting," Junsu whined. I ignored him and continued to eating my precious bread. 

    Junsu finally stopped complaining and started eating his food. "Hello," I heard a far too familiar voice behind me. I gulped down me bread and turn around to face the person I never want to see. "What do you want?" I groaned. Yunho chuckles and sit beside me. 

    "I missed you! You were really mad this morning, right? I'm sorry. Does it still hurt?" What is this? What is this new expression that he is trying to show me? Hah! You think it'll work on me?

    "Of course it still hurts! But, don't worry. I'll get you back," I smirked. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'll just get to the point. Did you finish the assignment? It'll be your fault if I fail this!" He said. Then, he got up and left.

    I hate him so much. I hate him so ing much. "How dare he talk talk like that to me?! When I'm the one who did all the work!" I yelled. Junsu raised his eyebrows at me. "That's weird, one time, I got paired up with him for class, you know. He did most of the work and he finished it in time too," Junsu shrugged.

    I thought about it for a second. "Who got paired with him last project?" I asked him. I have know if he is like this to everyone or if he is just being a to me. "How would I know? We were partnered with our desk mates, so..." Junsu tapped his chin as he thought. 

    "Moon Jae Shim! That's his desk partner, right?" Junsu nodded. I ran to the bathroom to see if he was there because I just saw him there. When I got there, I saw him washing his hand. "Moon Jae Shim-shi?" I questioned.

    He stared at me and blinked. "Yes?" He finally replied. "Last project, for health, you got paired with Jung Yunho, right?" I asked. "Oh, yeah. That punk did everything," he chuckled. "I guess he didn't trust me enough, yeah?" He shrugged and walked off.

    "Wait! So, he did all the work for the assignment?" I asked again, to make sure. Jung Yunho, this idiot. He can do such thing? "I believe that's what I said. How come you're talking to me without even stuttering? Do you not know me?" He asked me.

    I blinked a couple of times. Am I supposed to know him? Is he famous? Ehh, he's not even that handsome. He chuckled and came closer to me, "So, you really don't know me, huh?" I blushed a bit and rubbed my neck. "Sorry," I apologized to him. "Since you know me by my real name, I'm guessing you don't know my nickname? Geol Oh? Does it ring a bell?" Geol Oh? Crazy Horse.. OHMYGOSH.

    "Hyung! Hyung! Jae hyung!" Junsu came running in, breathing hard. "Junsu what's wrong?" I asked. "Geol Oh! He's here-- oh. H-hi," he stuttered when he saw Moon Jae Shim. "You're the new student that got into 6 fights on the first week? The one that almost got expelled? The one that beat up a kid, who is now in coma?" I threw questions at him. Junsu pinched my side, asking me to stop.

    He chuckled and cupped my cheek with his palm. "For someone who look so feminine, you're a brave one," he smiled. He scoot closer to me face, his lips almost touching my ears. He whispered, "Aren't you scared of me like the other one? I might bite you if you keep looking at me with those large eyes and pouty lips." He chuckled again.

    How cute. Now he's flirting with me. "Why should I be afraid of you? You've haven't done anything to me. And I've never seen you do something scary in front of me, so I don't see why I should be afraid of you." I snickered. He stared at me for a while, then he smiled. He smiled at me and nod. "You're the first," he whispered, more like to himself than me. Then he walked out of the bathroom.

    Junsu let out his breath and squealed. "Hyung! I thought you were about to get ! Wah, you're fearless. You know that?" Junsu hugged me. I laughed and push him away. "Now all I have to do is go to Mrs.Lee and tell her I did all the work and that Yunho didn't do . That should teach him a lesson!" I said.