Chapter Five

This SAGAJI!!!!!

This is a triple update. Read Chapter Three first!!!

    We decided to go to the café near by the school to grab something to do eat. "What do you want to eat?" Geol Oh asked me. I shrugged and replied, "How about a cheesecake, since we can't get anything spicy from a café." He nodded and looked up at the menu board.

    "Drink?" He questioned. "French Vanilla," I replied immediately. He looked at me and said, "I love French Vanilla!" We both smiled at each other and ordered our food. Then, we chose the table near the windows to sit. 

    After taking a few bites out of my cheesecake, I realized I haven't exactly figured out why  we were hanging out. "Why are we hanging out again?" I asked while swallowing my cake. "Because every kid in school is afraid to hang out with me. You're the first person who didn't get scared." He replied in a monotonic voice. I snickered at his answer.

    "I honestly don't get why they are scared of you. Of course I've heard of the rumors about you beating up a bunch of kids at once, but I don't believe in something until I see it, you know." I shrugged. He chuckled and replied, "That's why I asked you to hang out with me. Everyone believe in rumors and get scared of me, which is very stupid. I even got a stupid nickname." He pouts and took a sip out of his drink. I took my phone out and called, "Geol Oh!" He looked up, pouting deeper. 

    I snap a picture and laughed. He stared at me with wide eyes, wondering what just happened. I showed him the picture and he stood up abruptly, trying to catch my phone. I got up and laughed at it hysterically. He caught my shirt and pulled me toward his body. He put his arm around me and grabbed my phone. "Aham," we heard a voice. I looked up and found and very frustrated Yunho. I took a hold of my phone and put it in my pocket quickly while Geol Oh sat back down, still glaring at me. I just blew a raspberry at him. 

    "What do you want, Jung?" I asked him. He glared at me and Geol Oh and growled. What's gotten up his ? "Sorry to break this 'lovey-dovey' scene, but mom wants you to come home quickly. We need to clean our room." He grumbled. I didn't know what to say. Is he ing serious right now? What in the world is wrong his attitude? It's getting worse and worse these days! "Wait-- what do you mean 'our'? Explain!" I just realized what he had said.

    "'Our' room as in the one we slept in last night." He smirked. I had face palm myself because oh his stupidity. "Before you say anything else, there's more about this room issue. That's why mom wants you to come home quickly." He finished and walked off. I turned to Geol Oh and told him, "I have to go now, see you tomorrow!" I waved at him and left the Café after Yunho.