Hopefully

Amnesia Results In Betrayals

Wenda
"Wenda-ah, wanna go over to the boys?" Wendy asked and I plopped back onto my bed. Just as I thought everything is solved, it didn't. Taehyung would know that I'm lying to him about my plans if he sees us going to their apartment instead. But I can't disappoint my sister, she probably wants to see Namjoon. "Urghhhhh." I sighed in frustration. "Yah. What's up with you?" Wendy asked in a y tone and walked to the bathroom to wash up. 

I immediately texted Taehyung and told him that we're both coming over and that my plans were cancelled all of a sudden. His reply was all excited and hyped, as I just shook my head at him. Wendy came out of the bathroom and pulled me in, she's probably desperate to see her boyfriend. "Alright alright!" I said and went in the bathroom to please my sister.

As I brushed my teeth, I just can't stop thinking about how badly Jimin's condition is. I do hate him a lot, but come on, those bruises were terrifying. I shook my head, asking myself to stop thinking about yesterday's incident. I washed up and went out of the bathroom. "Unnie why're we going over to the boys?" I asked as I picked my outfit from the closet. "I just wanna cheer them up, you know. Probably on the way there I'll get some chicken for them. They're probably in shock and disappointed about what happened yesterday." She answered. "But why does Taehyung seem like nothing happened?" I asked. "Oh? Tae...hyung oppa? Uh...I don't know. I'm going to be downstairs waiting for you." She said and quickly sprung out of the room. I shrugged my shoulders and got changed. 

Wendy bought some fried chicken while on the way to the boys' apartment. The smell of the chicken salivated our mouth, making our stomach grumble in hungriness. We arrived after a few minutes of walking and I rang the doorbell. The door opened in just a matter of second, it was as quick as lightning and we were both welcomed by Taehyung. "Annyeong! Oh! Chicken! Guys! Chicken!" Both of us laughed at his silliness. It was cute though. But I'm kind of disappointed that he was happier to see the chicken, not the both of us. 

Everyone gathered at the table, surrounding two huge packs of fried chicken and big bottles of soda. "Wah! As expected, my girlfriend!" Namjoon said proudly and gave Wendy a kiss. "Yah! Look at my arms, it's having goosebumps!" Jungkook said as everyone laughed. "Here! Let's hope that Jiminnie will get healthy and be better soon! Cheers!" Hoseok took a piece of chicken and all of us cheered. All of them were eating deliciously and I'm glad that they're all happy. I might've forgotten about them but the bond between us is sure tight. 

Everyone was full after the scrumptious meal. All of us plopped on the couch while watching our favorite tv show. "Oh? There's a balcony here?" Watching scenery is one of my favorites, I immediately walked out to the balcony which revealed a beautiful pond and garden across the apartment. It was gorgeous and I took a deep breath of fresh air. "Hey." A deep voice called. I turned around and it was Taehyung. "The view is incredible, isn't it?" He asked and took a deep breath as well with his eyes closed. 

I nodded and laid against the railings. "Be careful." Taehyung said and pulled me from the edge. "I won't fall." I laughed at how protective he was. "And what if you fall." He said. "Then catch me." I replied. There was an awkward silence between us until he finally broke it. "Mind telling me why do you hate Jimin so much when he touched you but not me when I touched you?" He asked. "How can I not hate him? I just woke up from a coma, in front of my eyes were all strangers to me. And he just came up to me and held my hand. I was shocked. I was afraid, wondering who were you guys. But you were different. Why? I was alone and you came for me in a welcoming and pleasant way. I felt assured and protected when I'm around you. You were patient with me and I immediately thought of you as a friend, so I didn't mind when you touched me. Jimin didn't even introduced himself and he touched me in a sudden. How would you feel to be touched by someone you do not know?" 

He was silent. The wind was blowing hard, my hair flew along with the wind as he just stared. "What are you staring at?" I asked. "Nothing. I was just thinking about something." He said and looked at the scenery. "You'll fall." I repeated his actions to what he did to me earlier. "Yeah I'll fall....for you." He smirked and brushed it off with a cheeky laugh. "Dude." I smacked his shoulder as he winced. 

Wendy
I looked over to the balcony, of course I couldn't hear what were they talking about at the back of the glass doors, but they look happy. "Taehyung oppa is being too much lately." I said and everyone looked over. "What can we do about it." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I have a feeling Wenda likes him too." Jungkook said as Jin nodded along. I sighed as the thought of Jimin came into my mind. Such a poor soul, I just pity him a lot. 

"It's my first time seeing him like this. When Jimin was still okay, Taehyung is nice and kind. But now he seems like he wants to do everything-" "Taehyung likes Wenda for 3 years already guys." Hoseok interrupted Namjoon. Everyone was silent and looked at Hoseok with huge curious eyes. "What? Are you kidding me? 3 years? Aye....no way." Yoongi shook his head. "Tae told me everything!" Hoseok protested as everyone looked taken aback. 

"Should we go get some groceries for dinner later?" Jin suggested as all of us agreed. "Wenda-ah!" I raised my voice. "Yea?" She immediately came in from the balcony, approaching us. "We're going out to get some groceries. We'll go in different groups since we'll be getting different things. So who do you wanna go with?" Hoseok asked. "Unnie, what will you be getting?" "Mmm, me and Namjoon will go get some beef probably." 

"I'll be going to get some desserts-" "Desserts! Me! Me!" Wenda interrupted Jungkook and squealed excitedly. "Okay so me and sweet tooth girl." Jungkook said and everyone laughed. "Yah. I'll be joining you two." Taehyung came in and said in a serious tone. The mood between us immediately changed as Hoseok the happy pill tried to break the bad mood away. "Okay! So everyone has their locations! Let's go! Woo I'm so excited!" Hoseok did aegyo and everyone broke into laughter. 

Wenda
"You can go ahead with Jungkook first, I'll get changed and be there real quick." Taehyung told us and we did as he said. I was afraid that I'll be awkward with Jungkook but we're pretty much having the same choices for everything. Probably it's because of our similar age and he's actually really funny. We waited for the traffic light to cross the street. 

"Wenda! Careful!" Jungkook yelled as we were about to cross the street, I looked to my right and a car was coming in fast speed. Thankfully he was fast enough to pull me in his arms. The sound of the car screeching hurt my ears as a similar scene flashed into my mind and my head was in severe pain. I shut my eyes tightly, but the scene never left my mind. I didn't know what was it but it seemed familiar. The sound of car screeching. Jungkook's yell. It was the exact same thing. 

I held tightly on Jungkook as he made sure I was alright. "Are you okay? Do you want to go back?" He released me from his arms as he asked concernedly. I still kept my eyes shut, my head felt like it's going to explode anytime soon. "Yah..." He shook my shoulders and patted my head gently to calm me down. "I bet you're in a lot of shock...it's okay. Everything's fine..." His soothing voice calmed me down a little. The scene was starting to fade as he continued to comfort me.

I'm starting to feel conscious but after I felt Jungkook's sudden disappearance, I felt scared and terrified. "Wenda! Are you okay? What happened? Jungkook what did you do?!" It was Taehyung. He probably dragged Jungkook away from me since he's a person who's kind of impatient. His shoutings traumatized me. It was the exact thing I heard in my mind awhile ago. Shoutings that were never ending as I felt myself getting shook. That was what came into my mind. 

"Have I experienced this? Why am I getting so traumatized?" That was what I thought. Due to Taehyung's concerned shoutings, the scene was just replaying in my head over and over again. "Jungkook...." I called for him, I wanted him to calm me down again. "Jungkook? What did he do to you? Huh? I'll just break his bones!" Taehyung thought Jungkook was at fault and yelled, again. And I hope he would stop and just let me calm down. "Hyung. Move. You're scaring her." Jungkook came back again.

"It's okay. Take deep breaths. You'll be fine..." Jungkook patted my shoulder softly. 

Jungkook
Just by the way Wenda's acting, I could tell her memories are starting to recover. She almost got hit by a car again, and that shocked her. I believe the same scene flashed into her mind. The scene where she got hit. I yelled. All the students yelled. People surrounded her. Shaking her. She was afraid of remembering that scene. But Taehyung was making everything worser. Yes, he's an impatient person. I know he cares for her that's why he's being this way but he has to know he's crossing the line, there are limits to everything.

I wanted to comfort her in my arms, but due to the presence of Taehyung, I decided not to. It will stir up a mess and scar her even more. "It's okay. Don't be scared. Open your eyes, everything's alright." I calmed her and she finally opened her eyes. I stood in front of her, just to make sure the first thing she sees is me so she'll be reassured. "Wenda...you okay? Do we need to bring you to the hospital?" Taehyung asked although he's still unaware of anything. "If you're not okay we can go back. Is it serious? Wenda?" "Hyung, please just keep quiet." I ordered as he ignored what I said.

"Let's just go back-" "Kim Taehyung. Please. Just stop! Stop raising your voice...I'm scared...please..." She broke down into tears and covered her ears, the car screech was probably starting to ring in her ears once again. Taehyung was surprised to see her sudden outburst and how she just yelled at him. He finally kept silent, for once. "Don't cry..." I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand. 

"I'm scared...I'm scared..." She kept on mumbling and shook her head. I leaned on the railings of the pathway, waiting for her to calm down. "Don't go...." She held my wrist and rested her head on my chest, crying hardly. Taehyung glared at me for awhile but walked away from the two of us and took a seat on the nearby bench provided. He probably was disappointed that he made Wenda cry. It was kind of awkward to not do anything and just stand there to let her cry on my chest so I just patted her head gently until she stopped. 

"Feeling better?" I asked as she nodded slightly. "Will you be able to go? It's around 10 minutes from here. We need to walk." I asked. "Let's go." She answered and I smiled at her. "Hyung! Let's go!" I raised my voice and called Taehyung over. "Guys. Just go without me. I need to go somewhere." He said and ran away, he seemed like he's running out of time. That impatient kid. 

"Let's go, let's go." I placed my arm around her to make sure she's safe. I'm afraid she'll get hit and I would never want to see the look of her just like that day again, laying down on the floor with dark red blood leaking from her forehead. It was horrible. And it's been haunting me ever since. I kept her close, and kept on making sure she's alright. 

*Flashback*
"Jungkook-ah, I think my relationship with Wenda is going super well, don't you think?" Jimin asked when the classroom was empty but only us. "Oh definitely, hyung! I have a feeling you guys will last long!" I answered honestly. "As expected, Jungkookie~ Oh by the way...um if something ever happens to me...and I'll not be there...please take good care of Wenda in my place. I trust you a lot. That's why I'm going to give the role to you. Please, help your hyung." He said as sadness crept over his voice. "Aye hyung! What are you talking about? Nothing bad will happen to you...don't say things like that..." I stuttered, surprised from his request. "Please. I'm just saying if. If something happens. Protect her, take good care of her, make sure she's alright." He said. "Alright. All for you, hyung." I sighed.

"What desserts should we get?" She looked up at me and asked as I woke up from my thoughts. "Hmm. They love to eat cakes. We'll see what we have later." I answered and after awhile, we arrived at the dessert shop.

"Desserts! It's so cute!" Her face lit up the moment we entered the store, she bounced up and down as the old shopkeeper laughed at her. "Is that your girlfriend? She's so beautiful. Aigoo look how cute she is." The old lady working as the shopkeeper complimented her. "She's not my girlfriend, we're just close friends. And yeah she has a sweet tooth." I replied as the old lady laughed. 

"Ah, is there anything I can help with?" The old lady asked. "Do you have any desserts to recommend? Especially cakes." I answered as she stepped out of the counter and brought me to a fridge nearby. "These are the most popular ones so far. I do recommend this, it's a strawberry cake. The sourness and tanginess of the strawberry compliments the sweet taste of the cake very well. It balances out the flavor too. Are you looking for a small portion?" She said. "This size is just great. I'll take this one." "Alright, I'll put it in a box. You can wait in front of the counter." She said as she took the cake.

"Is there anything you want, Wenda?" I approached her. "Hmm nothing. If you finished picking then we shall go ahead and pay." She said and followed me from behind like a lost puppy. 

Taehyung
I finally arrived at the jewelry store. I stopped and panted, I was so stupid to run a long way while I could've just taken the bus instead. I just felt sorry for not understanding Wenda well enough and made her scared. So I wanted to apologize along with a gift. I thought about giving her a necklace which could protect her from all horrible causes. Of course I'm not sure if there is such kind of necklace at the jewelry store but I'll try my best to find something similar. 

"Annyeong-hasaeyo!" I was greeted by an old man at the counter. "Annyeong-hasaeyo!" I bowed slightly as he stood up from his seat. "What can I do for you, young man? You seem to have something in mind." He said as he put on a pair of round tiny glasses. "Uh...do you have any necklace that protects you and keeps you safe?" I asked as he looked through the glass cabinets. "Is it for someone or is it for yourself?" He asked as he still continued to search. "For someone. I want to give it as a gift." I answered. "Ah. I see. Usually when it's for yourself, we'll just give a little charm and you can keep it in your wallet. But since it's for someone else, I think it would be better if you come over and choose the colors. I'll put a chain on it so that it can be a necklace." He took a tray from the cabinet and showed it to me. 

The tray was shining and sparkling, every charm looks amazing. I didn't know which to choose. After minutes of choosing, I finally laid my hands on a pendant that kind of resembles the galaxy. It's dark purple in color with a few tints of black and highlights of white and blue. "I'll choose this." I handed the pendant onto the old man's wrinkly hands as he slid a chain through it. 

"It looks so pretty." I stepped out of the store and adored the beautiful necklace. I smiled. Hopefully she'll be able to forgive me for scaring her that way. Hopefully she'll be happy, and protected by this necklace. Hopefully.