Her boyfriend, Park Jimin.

Amnesia Results In Betrayals

Wendy
Boring classes were over and it was time to go home, lots of students ran out of their classes as if it was the hunger games. Of course, students love it the most when classes are over. There is a parking lot at the front of our school, most of the time it's fully parked or just a few places left. Lots of cars were passing by the corridor of our school, parents picking up their child. 

"See you tomorrow." Jimin gave my sister a goodbye kiss before getting in our mom's car. I gave Namjoon a tight hug before parting off. I wasn't even paying attention to my sister, instead I was waving goodbye to the rest of Namjoon's friends. "WENDA!" There were several loud horns before Jungkook yelled at my sister and his face turned pale as white as snow. Students' screams echoed through the corridor of the school. I turned around and my sister was on the floor, her long brown wavy hair covered in crimson red blood. Most of the parents got down from their car and checked on her. 

I rushed over to her as well as the rest of Namjoon's friends. "We have to call an ambulance." Hoseok said in panic and took out his phone immediately as he dialed the hospital's number. "Wenda!" I yelled and shook her but she didn't even move an inch, she fainted. "An ambulance will be too late..." Jimin's voice trembled, he carried my sister and just ran to the nearest hospital he could find. "Yah! Park Jimin!" Yoongi yelled as the rest of them chased after him. 

-Hospital-
"Did you contact your mom about Wenda yet?" Namjoon asked as he sat beside me on the provided wooden bench outside the emergency room. I nodded as I passed him my half drank coffee. "Jimin-ah, at least eat your lunch." Jin nudged Jimin's elbow but he didn't reply at all. "Aigoo!" A familiar voice echoed through the hospital hallway, I glanced over and mom was there. "Annyeong-hasaeyo." The seven of them stood up and greeted as she just returned a small smile, still unsure whether to feel worried or not. 

"How's Wenda? Is she okay? Will she be able to-" "Mom. Calm down. I don't know yet either..." I sighed and covered my face with both of my hands. "Aigoo. Jimin-ah, don't worry, I bet she will be okay. Wenda is a very strong girl." My mom tried to comfort Jimin but he's still as stiff as a statue. All of our eyes were darted at the doctor when the emergency room's door opened. "How's my daughter? Is she okay? Are there any major injuries?" Mom was the first to approach the doctor as fast as the speed of lightning. 

I glanced over at the doctor's bitter expression, and it's obvious that Wenda is not okay. "She only has some minor injuries, but since she fell onto her head directly, she's now in a coma-" "COMA?! Will my daughter be okay?! You have to save her!" My mom yelled at the doctor, but yelling at him won't change anything about my sister. "Eomma..." I whined and grabbed her arms, telling her to stop. "I can assume that she'll wake up a few more days later, since the injuries are just minor. You guys can visit her in ward 403. You can have more information at the counter located in the lobby." The doctor bowed slightly before walking away.

None of us talked, it was all silent for minutes, only the sound of my mom's sobs can be heard. "She'll be okay..." I comforted my mom, trying hard to hold back my tears too. Namjoon caressed the back of my hand, trying to calm me down as well. "Park Jimin. At least eat something." Taehyung said with a sigh as he placed the sandwich that he's holding, onto Jimin's lap. Jimin took the sandwich soullessly and placed it back onto Taehyung's hands. 

We've only visited Wenda for awhile since it was getting late, mom insisted to stay over but Jimin said that he would take care of Wenda instead. "Jimin-ah, please take good care of my daughter. Make sure to eat something too." Our mom said as he patted Jimin's shoulder assuringly. "Are you going to school tomorrow?" Jimin asked before parting off. "I don't think so. I'll probably visit Wenda. Anyways, thanks so much for helping us to take care of her." I gave a pat on his shoulder and waved goodbye before walking out of the ward with heavy footsteps, as well as a heavy heart.

Jimin
I closed the ward's door as a sigh escaped from my mouth. I walked towards Wenda and sat beside the bed on a plastic chair. "Yah...why do you have to fall into a coma..." I said softly and held onto her hand, caressing it gently. "Do you remember how you told me not to get sick so that you won't have to worry? But it's all the opposite now. You're the one who's on the patient's bed making me worry endlessly, you idiot." I said as a tear escaped from my eye. I spent the whole night talking to her, caressing her hands, and praying for her to wake up soon. I looked at the clock on the wall, and it's already five in the morning. As time flies, I'm getting sleepier, slowly and slowly, I drifted into a deep sleep.

Wendy
I decided to not go to school, but to visit my sister instead. Mom packed some porridge and forced me to bring it to Wenda although I told her that no one has ever woken up so fast from a coma before. I entered the ward, the first thing I saw was Jimin sleeping while sitting on a chair next to Wenda. I glanced over at the time on my watch and school is practically starting already. "Yah. Jimin. Wake up. Aren't you going to school?" I shook Jimin's arm but he didn't move at all.

I tried so many ways to wake him up but all of it failed. The last thing I had in mind was to turn on some loud music on my phone. "Eomma...stop playing those annoying songs." Jimin grunted in his morning voice. "Get things right, buddy. You didn't even went home yesterday. It's Wendy, not eomma." I said after I turned off the music. "Aish." He sighed and stretched his arms. "You're seriously not going to school for my sister's god damn sake?" I asked. "I'm not going to school for MY GIRLFRIEND'S god damn sake." He replied, purposely making the 'my girlfriend's' sound louder as I just rolled my eyes as a reply.

"Here, eat the porridge. My mom actually packed it for Wenda. But no matter how much I tell her none of those patients have ever woken up from a coma so fast, she still insisted me to do so. You know, moms are all like that." I scoffed and took out the porridge from my backpack. "Thanks." He returned a bitter smile and took the porridge. "Yah. Why are you smiling so bitterly?" I asked as I smacked his arms. "How do you expect me to be happy at the moment..." He sighed and gulped down the porridge. His stomach must've growled for the whole night in hungriness.

---

Wendy
Seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks, had passed. I've spent two weeks in my sister's ward, waiting for her, believing that a miracle might happen if I think positively and pray for her everyday. Two weeks and yet she didn't move a finger. Everyday, looking at her, laying down on the hospital bed, doing nothing but breathing peacefully. Her face has gotten way much smaller, her arms have gotten much slender. I've handed in an absence form to the school, mom told me to stay in the ward with my sister for at least a month since she'll be busy with work. 

I obeyed as mom said, everyday taking care of Wenda, and yes, I didn't gave up on her. It was three in the afternoon, officially the second week staying in the ward with my sister. -Knock knock- "Come in." I said, the door swiped open and as usual, Namjoon and the rests came over to visit. "She's still not budging?" Hoseok asked with a soft sigh as he patted Jimin's shoulder. "The doctor says she'll be up after a few days...such a liar. Trying to comfort us with a lie." I nagged with an annoyed expression on my face as the rest just nodded, can't agree more. 

"Joonie, is Jimin still not eating?" I asked my boyfriend, Namjoon, who looks dead worried about the third youngest. "He's still not eating. He'll only eat when he's lack of energy. Shoving down some carbs and there he goes again, not eating the rest of the meals." He answered, as his eyes trembled while looking at Jimin, who had lost quite a few pounds. "Yah. Oppa. At least eat something, okay?" I stood up from the provided chair and handed him a pack of biscuits that I brought from home in my bag. 

"Ah, I'm hungry. Are you guys hungry? We can go grab something from the cafeteria." I said as all of their faces brightened from the word 'food' except for Jimin. "You guys can go, I'll stay here." Jimin said as I nodded and left the ward with the rests.

Jimin
I sighed and sat near to Wenda, staring at her, wondering when will she be able to wake up and see me once again. I held onto both of her hands tightly, lowered my head as tears started to form in my eyes. There's only a few more days left till our 30th monthsary. We've been together for two years and a half, precisely. 6 more months, and we'll be together for three years. I caressed her hand gently, as a tear dropped onto the back of her pale hand.

The sound of the bed sheets ruffling immediately woke me up from my nap, the first thing that my eyes looked for was Wenda. Her eyelids were moving a little, her fingers were twitching and it felt like a miracle to me. My nerves felt like they were electrified and everything around me seemed like a dream. I immediately called for a nurse and Wenda was carried away for emergency body examinations. Instead of taking the elevator down to the cafeteria, I ran down twelve flight of stairs and went to search for the rests.

"Hyung!" I yelled when I first saw Namjoon who was sitting at the cafeteria's table. "Jimin? What's wrong? Are you alright? Aren't you suppose to be upstairs with Wenda?" As Namjoon asked questions, the rest noticed me and walked over to see what was going on. "T-The....her...s-she mo...ved!" I was startled until words refused to leave my throat, although I wasn't able to speak properly, all of them understood what I was trying to say.

Their faces brightened up a little but not fully since the body examinations are not out yet. "Ahjumma, we'll be back later!" Yoongi told the cafeteria workers and all of them immediately sprinted up the stairs, waiting for the results outside the examining room with anticipation and fast beating hearts. Namjoon stood behind Wendy, having his arms wrapped around her waist. Yoongi and Jin were sitting on the bench, Hoseok having both of his hands together, Jungkook and Taehyung sitting together but didn't say a word while I just stood beside the examining room door. 

After awhile, the door swiped open, I sprinted towards the doctor and shook his arms vigorously, asking him how is Wenda impatiently. "Jimin-ah. Stop it." They tried to hold me back although how much they wanted to know about Wenda's condition as well. A sigh escaped from the doctor's mouth and all of us knew that something was terribly wrong. My vision started to grow blur, tears starting to form in my eyes although I haven't heard anything from the doctor yet.

"She seems like she isn't remembering things well-" "Yah! You told us that she will be fine! But what the hell is this? Why are you trying to comfort us with such a white lie?!" Wendy yelled and fall onto her knees, sobbing loudly. The doctor wasn't even finished explaining and all of us were already on our verge of tears. I yelled and beads of tears were falling down like rivulets. "Where is Wenda?" Jungkook stood up and asked the doctor. "She's still inside the examining room but you may visit her. It is going to depend on herself, some patients can recollect their memories quicker, some slower, or even some of them that never remembers a thing. I'm sorry, but I believe she'll make it through." The doctor bowed slightly and just walked away. 

Wendy
Namjoon pulled me up and hugged me tight, comforting me. I rushed into the examining room and stared at Wenda. "W-Who are you...?" She asked when I shook her vigorously and cried. The way she asked who am I, hurt me even more, I've been living with her for seventeen years and yet she forgot about me just not more than two weeks. She looked surprised, all of us were surrounding her, speechless by her outcome from the accident. 

"Wenda, don't you remember me? Don't you? There's only a few days left and it's going to be our 30th monthsary. Don't you even remember one single bit of me?!" Jimin asked in between his sobs, his desperation for Wenda made Namjoon and the rest teary. I took out my phone and send mom a message, telling her what had happened. "Jimin. Please, stop. You're scaring her." Taehyung held on Jimin's arms. "Why are you trying to tell me what to do?! Do you even have feelings? Why aren't you feeling anything? A friend of yours just forgot about everything! Forgot about me! Forgot about you! All of us!" Jimin shoved Taehyung's hands away and raised his voice at him.

"Do you remember your name?" Namjoon approached Wenda gently. "The doctor told me that I'm Wenda." She answered innocently, seeing Namjoon as a stranger in front of her eyes. "Do you know who's your mother?" He continued to ask, remaining calm at her. Wenda nodded slightly and the rest were a little surprised. "How about your sister?" He asked but this time, Wenda shook her head, shattering my heart into millions and zillions of pieces. 

"How do you remember your mother but not your sister?" 

"The doctor told me a lot of things about my mother. They showed me her picture, telling me every single details about her. She's beautiful."

"Do you still have any slight memories about your mom?"

"A little...but I do remember a girl who is always beside me. She sleeps right next to me every night. She protects me in the dark and she's very gorgeous." 

I sighed in relief and hugged her tightly, her body stiffened by my sudden outrage. I'm glad that she at least remembers me. But at the thought of not remembering the others was such a disappointment, especially her boyfriend, Park Jimin.