Unfortunately

Amnesia Results In Betrayals

Taehyung
Kissing her was one of the most beautiful moments I've ever felt. Even though it was just a game, I swear to god, when I kissed her, I was sincere with my whole heart. My hand on her cheek felt warm, probably because she was blushing. I felt her lips shaking against mine, she must be nervous. Or even surprised. I mean who wouldn't be. I am eventually surprising myself with my own actions too.

I was enjoying the kiss until someone interrupted. I fell backwards onto the hard floor with an aggressive push. My head banged onto the floor as I grunted in pain. I looked and it was Jimin. Everyone stood up and held Jimin back as he still continued looking at me with his stern glare. Wenda immediately approached me and asked if I'm okay, I just smiled and stood up. Brushed the dust of my shoulders, gave my knuckles a few crack before approaching Jimin.

Wenda
"Dude, come on. It's just a game." Taehyung scoffed and rubbed the back of his head. "A game huh?!" Jimin yelled as everyone was taken aback, including myself. "Yeah. Isn't spin the bottle a game?" Taehyung laughed and ran his fingers through his hair, still not afraid of Jimin. I stood there, frozen in place. I didn't know what to do. Should I help? Should I not? I was terrified with Jimin's sudden change in attitude. What did Taehyung even do? It's not like Jimin is my boyfriend or whoever that controls me either. 

"Yah. Kim Taehyung." Yoongi stared at him with a fierce look. "You can't do anything about it. She doesn't remember you anymore, Jimin. It's over." Taehyung said as Hoseok smacked the back of his head. What were they talking about? I wondered as I just stared at them in a distance. "Can you please?!" Jimin picked up the glass bottle on the floor that is used for the game and smashed it onto the ground. The bottle crashed. The broken pieces of glass were all around the floor and his hand was bleeding. A lot. 

"Jimin-" Namjoon called and held him in place. "Have you ever thought of how I feel? Have you?! You don't understand what am I feeling everyday ever since the incident happened. Do you think I don't care? Do you think I moved on that quick?!" Jimin yelled as he shoved Namjoon's hand away from him. His eyes were filled with tears. I stood there as if I was watching some dramatic scenes from movies. 

"Jimin-ah. Please. We have to bring you to the hospital." Jin approached and dragged Jimin away from Taehyung but he resisted. "I don't have to go to the hospital, hyung." His voice trembled as he replied Jin. "Just listen and go, you bastard. Don't try to act like you're not hurt." Taehyung pushed his chest. I sighed and knew that something terrible will be coming up soon. "Son of a ." And yes. I was right. Jimin threw a punch across Taehyung's face. 

"Motherer. Wanna play it this way?" Taehyung smirked and kicked Jimin in the stomach as blood leaked from the corner of his mouth. I felt sick just looking at them. "Guys please!" Namjoon yelled. But they didn't listen. "Hit me. Kill me. I don't give a about it!" Taehyung said as he received another punch. "Don't you regret. You little dog." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's collar and started giving punches on his stomach continuously. 

"Oppa! Please just stop!" I yelled and it was silent immediately. Taehyung's grip on Jimin's collar loosened and Jimin fell onto the floor. "I have no ing idea what is this even about! Why are you guys even acting like this?!" I said as tears rolled down my cheek. Just looking at their bruises, they're seriously crazy. Taehyung's nose was bleeding, sides of his face turned blue black. Jimin on the floor, vomiting blood, his hand still leaking with red crimson blood. 

They're just sick. How can they fight that way as they are such great friends? "Jungkook go get my car keys." Jin instructed as the younger obeyed immediately. Most of them helped to carry Jimin up from the floor and managed to drag him to the car. Wendy followed them after she assured that I'm alright and I was left alone in the living room with Taehyung. 

I went to the bathroom and got some clean towels. I soaked them in warm water and approached Taehyung who was still not moving an inch in the living room. "Sit down there." I said after clearing my throat. He listened and I sat beside him. I sighed before cleaning up his bloody mess. I lightly dabbed onto his bruises as he grunted in pain. "It hurts doesn't it." I wiped away the stain of tears left on my cheek and continued cleaning his wounds. 

"The bruises hurt me physically. But seeing you cry hurts me emotionally..." He replied as he wiped away my non stopping tears. "I just don't know what happened to both of you. I don't even know what's going on. Is it because of me? That's what I kept on thinking about. I have no single idea what is all of this about!" I yelled frustratedly as I threw the cloth onto the floor aggressively. 

I buried my face in my hands and cried again. When is all the drama going to stop? "Hey...." He nudged my elbow. " I'm sorry...." Suddenly two muscular arms were wrapped around me as he apologized. His tight and warm hug made me wanted to cry harder. "When will it stop..." My voice trembled as his grip around my body became tighter.

"Don't worry..." He cooed. I released myself from his arms and looked at his bruises all over his body. "Am I...the cause of these?" I asked as I ran my fingers lightly through his swollen bruises. "N-No...you're not." He hesitated and of course I knew I was. Even though I knew the answer, I still asked anyway, because I can't accept the reality and the fact that I made them suffer this way. 

I continued cleaning up his bruises and wounds. Both of us were in silence, only the sound of my sniffling could be heard. After I was done, I returned to the bathroom without a single word leaving my mouth. I rinsed the bloody stains off the towel and threw it in the laundry. I washed my face before leaving the bathroom and was having a hard time deciding whether should I go to the hospital to meet the others or not.

I finally made my decision to meet the rest since it would just be awkward all alone with Taehyung. "Oppa...I'll go to the hospital and meet them." I told him when I came out of the bathroom. "Alright. I'll follow you." He stood up and brought a jacket along with him. That wasn't really my intention at all, I didn't expect him to follow me all the way to the hospital, not only because it was already late at night but also, it's kind of awkward between us after the kiss. 

I took my purse and went out along with him. We waited at the bus stop for quite awhile before the bus finally came. We got on and we sat together. I kept looking out of the window, trying to avoid the awkwardness. "Wenda....Wenda...." He started purring like a kitten next to me all of a sudden. I ignored him at first but it soon started to become unbearable. "What do you want, Kim Taehyung?" I replied, I sounded kind of like a fierce cat.

"Nothing. Just wanted to tell you how pretty you are." He showed his cheeky smile. "Yes, I know that." I shrugged my shoulders as he laughed, but my face remained expressionless. "But you know what...?" He goes again. "What?" I started to sound frustrated. "You're not prettier than me." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair femininely. It was supposed to be a joke, definitely a lame one. I only remained my straight face until he started poking my sides, my most sensitive area. 

"Yah!" I raised my voice. "Yah? Are you not respecting your oppa?" He said as he continued poking. "I don't care whatever you do but just don't poke me!" I said helplessly as I tried to grab his hands. "I love poking people and today you're my victim." Taehyung smirked and poked me harder. We were so noisy in the bus that so much people stared at us but neither did one of us cared.

As we travelled along the journey, it was impressive how our awkwardness was swept away just because of a few jokes Taehyung made. I was deeply curious at the back of my mind as well, wondering seriously what happened between me and Jimin that all of this fuss happened? After a ride of 15 more minutes, we arrived at the hospital. We got down from the bus and looked for the others. Taehyung went ahead to the counter and asked for Jimin's name and was told that he is still in the emergency room.

I worried a little about him to be honest, is it that bad that he's still in the emergency room? We walked towards the emergency room and the rest of them were waiting outside patiently. Some of them were standing, and some of them sat on the provided bench. It was silent between them. The hallway was half-lit with dim tube lights and it was cold even though the heater was on.

I ran up towards Wendy as she hugged me in her arms. "Why aren't you going home?" She asked as she released her arms from me. "Just feel like meeting you guys up. He's still in there?" I asked as I pointed at the emergency room. She only nodded as a reply. It has been nearly an hour and he's still inside, no doctors or nurses coming out through that automatic door. 

Most of them fell asleep while waiting. My eyes were still wandering around the hospital's hallway. I was the only one awake and after awhile, a doctor came out from the emergency room. The white coat he wore was stained with dark red blood. I stood up and greeted the doctor immediately. I was nervous, wondering about if he underwent an operation that made the doctor's coat bloody red. 

The rest woke up when they noticed the doctor was in front of them. "Did he undergo an operation...?" Namjoon asked, probably noticed his bloody coat too. "I wasn't expecting him to undergo an operation at all since he looked pretty fine to me on the outside, just with a bloody hand. But when the scans were given to me from the X-Ray department, there were several operations that were needed to be done. I myself was in great shock, how can this young man endure such a pain. I've found out that he has a terrible internal bleeding around the area of his stomach. From the look of it, I'm sure he had gone through some serious punching. With no choice, we had to stop the internal bleeding, therefore an operation was needed. Besides that, there were deep wounds in his hand caused by the broken glasses as well, which resulted in quite a few of stitches. Overall he's in a pretty healthy condition. He's currently in the emergency ward room, unfortunately we can't transfer him to a normal ward yet. His condition is pretty serious and we have to look over him with extra care. If his internal bleeding starts all over again, we have to undergo another operation. There will be no visitors allowed until it's been confirmed that he's fine. I will just take down the contact number of his guardian from the counter and contact it once he can be transferred. Thanks for your cooperation and have a good night." The doctor explained and just left.

All of us were silent, we were trying to digest the doctor's explanation, still not believing that he's in such a critical condition. We were all facing down, we were clueless, didn't know what to do nor how to react. "I guess we should go back home because there's no use of staying here to wait for him to transfer." Jin spoke up, as everyone agreed. Everyone went back home, dragging their heavy footsteps with such devastating news. The night felt long, like it would last forever for all of us. 

---

I woke up to another day. I sat up and looked around the room, Wendy was still sleeping soundly. I wasn't able to sleep well. The doctor's explanation just kept replaying in my mind, I was too scared to fall asleep. "Did all of this happened because of me?" I wondered to myself. No matter how much I hate Jimin, I'm pretty sure I'm still a human with sympathy. 

I shook my head to get all of the negative thoughts off my mind. Just as I thought of laying back down to get some sleep again, my phone vibrated. A slight grunt escaped from my mouth and I took my phone from the table beside my bed. 

Taehyung: Wenda-ah~ Would you like to have some breakfast with me? It's the weekend and there's no classes! ^ _ ^

It turned out to be Taehyung's message. "How can he still sound so cheerful and calm after what had happened yesterday?" I spoke softly to myself. I was hesitating. Wouldn't it be kind of ignorant of me if I said no? Wouldn't it be too much if I said yes? I mean, after what happened yesterday, how can I just say yes and go along to enjoy with Taehyung? 

"Yah. What are you thinking about so seriously early in the morning?" A pillow flew across the room and hit me on the face, I had no idea Wendy got up already. "Oh? Uh...it's nothing. Just thinking about assignments. School assignments. Just in case I forgot to do any." I lied and showed my cheeky smile as she just glared suspiciously at me. After thinking about it for awhile, I decided to just reply him. 

Me: Oppa, what are the rest up to do today?

Taehyung: Hmm....nothing much I guess. Yah, I asked you if you want to have     
                  breakfast with meeeee~

Me: Uh...I have plans today...

Taehyung: Plans? What are you going to do?

Me: You know just going out with mum and my sister :) 

Taehyung: Hmm alright then. Enjoy your day. See you. Hehe.

I placed down my phone with a relieved sigh. A smile formed on my face knowing that I don't have to go on a breakfast with Taehyung. 

"Wenda-ah, wanna go over to the boys?" Wendy asked.