A Single Word Can Change The Whole Mood.

Amnesia Results In Betrayals

Jimin
I stood in front of Wenda in disbelief, everything felt like a nightmare to me. A part of me crashed into pieces, she doesn't remember me anymore? After all that we've done together? My heart sank at the sight of Wendy hugging her sister tightly, not wanting to let go, she must've missed the younger a lot. "But...you do resemble that girl a lot, the girl that is always beside me..." Wenda said innocently as she took a closer look at Wendy. 

"You're such a fool, I am that girl!" Wendy smiled and caressed her sister's pale cheek. "Ah...." Wenda smiled, full of innocence like a child. "Are you curious who am I?" The older asked as the younger nodded excitedly. "I'm your older sister, Wendy Jung and you're my younger sister, Wenda Jung." Wendy said as Wenda looked impressed. "So who are they?" She continued asking questions as her eyes shifted from one person to another. 

"Them? Our friends!"

"Our?" 

"Yes. Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa, Yoongi oppa, Jin oppa, Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa and Jungkookie." 

"Annyeong-hasaeyo..." 

I approached her and kneeled down beside her, staring at her every single beautiful features. My hands naturally crept up and intertwined her fingers with mine as I stared deep into her hazel brown eyes. "What are you doing...." She asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I miss you, Wenda. Can't you remember me? I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." I said as my voice started to tremble at the sight of her clueless expression. 

"Sorry but I don't...I only get to know you awhile ago..." She released her hands from my grip and looked away. I felt lost and deserted, tears were flowing and it can't seem to stop. "Jimin-ah, stop it." Yoongi went over and kneeled down in front of me, pulling me up. "I'll take him out." Yoongi said and dragged me out of the room as I took my last glance at Wenda who immediately looked away from me when our eyes met. 

Wendy
"What are you guys still doing here? Go out and comfort him!" I threw my hands up as Namjoon nodded and brought the rest out, leaving me alone with my sister. I sighed and looked at her, she looked pissed and mad. "Why are you getting angry?" I asked her softly. "Who is he? I can't believe we even have a friend like him. Why isn't he respecting girls? Does he think that he can just grab my hand anytime he wants to?" She crossed her arms and stared out of the window.

I only remained calm, if I agree with my sister that Jimin is a player just for the sake of her, that is wrong of me. Jimin is her boyfriend, but if I were going to tell her that, she would be throwing a huge tantrum across the ward. Rather than answering her, I just remained myself quiet because that would be a thousand times better. I went over and comforted her when suddenly mom barged in the ward with sweats dripping off her forehead. 

"Aigoo. Wendy, how is she? Does she still remember me? Omo. Omo. I'm sweating right now. Where are the rest-" "Eomma. Calm down." I stood up and held both of her shoulders. "Wendy, is she okay?" She continued asking questions after taking a deep breath. "She is...but-" "Oh no, here comes the 'but' again. Every sentence that has the word 'but' in the middle is not good news." Mom shook her head and ran her wrinkly fingers through her chocolatey brown hair. 

"She just can't remember things well. She remembers a little but not fully in details...the doctor gave her some informations and went through some examinations for her to remember you and now she does. But unluckily....she doesn't remember Namjoon oppa and the rest..." My head dropped low in disappointment that she forgot about the rest. "God..." Mom sighed and immediately hugged Wenda tightly in her motherly arms as tears rolled down her cheek, probably missing Wenda as much as I do. 

"Eomma?" Wenda looked up at mom with both of her huge innocent eyes. A smile formed on mom's face and mine, it's like the feeling of hearing a baby first saying the word 'mom'. "I'm glad that you're okay..." Mom smiled and held Wenda's hand as I watched both of them from afar. "Eomma, I'll go out for some fresh air." I said as mom nodded while Wenda waved goodbye at me, the cuteness of her never fails to make me smile. 

I exited the ward and sighed, wandering around the hallways to find Jimin and see how he's doing. "Stop telling me to calm down, Kim Taehyung!" The more I wandered, the closer I came to hear Jimin's voice, it was obvious he was getting mad at Taehyung. I turned left, passed the vending machine, walked straight and the seven of them were there at the rest area that was filled with couches and instant coffee machines. 

Jimin's eyes were red and swollen, the rest looked worried about his condition, he probably might get sick. "Babe?" Namjoon called as I smiled slightly at him. "Is Wenda okay?" Jin asked as he took a sip of coffee from the cup in his hand, I only nodded as a reply. "Go and get some dinner guys. You guys missed it earlier, didn't you?" I suggested but none of them moved, they stood still in their places, all eyes on Jimin, probably afraid of letting him alone.

"You guys can go. I'll stay here with him." I said and sat down beside Jimin, giving him a massage on his stiff shoulders. "Take good care of him, Wendy. Don't let him do anything stupid." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders as I nodded. "We'll be back shortly. I'll bring some food for you guys." Namjoon said before walking away with the rest. We were both silence, no one dared to talk, I only stared at his swollen red eyes.

"I guess we're over..." Jimin finally spoke up after taking a deep breath, he stared down at the marble floor, hiding away his forming tears. "I'm so sorry..." I couldn't say anything else, that was the only thing that came up on my mind, even if I tried to console him, telling him that everything's gonna be alright, Wenda will still never accept him, their first meeting after Wenda's wake was such a horrible experience for her, she probably wouldn't even forgive him.

"You don't have to. You're not even at fault." He sniffed and buried his face into both of his hands, as I could only watch him in pain. "I believe there will be someone else who can be there for you just like her-" "No. Wendy, no. I only love her. I only love Wenda Jung. I will never date the other girls. I only want her. She can only be mine. No one is going to take her...." He sobbed as a tear rolled down my cheek, his strong side definitely is something that touches me, the way he protests over something precious, the way he defends for it, the way that he never gives up on something he really loves and cares about, touches me.

"Stay strong, oppa. I know you can!" I smiled and patted his shoulder as he nodded. "But...I can't promise you that Wenda will come back for you, she totally has no idea who you are. Not only you, but the rest too. I bet they all feel the same as you. Just continue to keep your head high, stay strong and never give up. Who knows she'll come back to you in the future..." I spatted out all of the positive words, saying as much as I can to cheer him up because isn't that what friends are supposed to do? 

"Hey, we're back." Hoseok said and gave Jimin's shoulder a squeeze as Jin handed two packets of sandwich for Jimin and I, I mouthed the words thank you as he just smiled in return. I placed the packet of sandwich onto Jimin's hand but he flinched away. "Please, you have to eat. You're getting thinner." I sighed but he just shook his head. "Hyung. Eat up." Jungkook said as he ruffled Jimin's hair into a mess. 

"Jungkook is right. You have to eat, Jimin. Don't skip your meals just because of Wenda-" "What do you know, Kim Taehyung? Can you just shut up?" Jimin raised his voice back at Taehyung. Jimin was getting unexpectedly sensitive ever since the incident happened, he probably only dared to shout at Taehyung because they're the same age. Things weren't going right for the both of them, they used to be the best pair of the group but now they're arguing over each other. "What on earth happened to both of you? Do you guys seriously need to argue during this time?" Hoseok nagged both of them, it was the first time I've seen Hoseok this serious, his eyebrows furrowed sternly at the two of them.

---
Wendy
It's been a week since Wenda's release from the hospital, she's been smiling, living a pretty healthy life. She just can't stop staring at me whenever I'm helping her with the school assignments, she would always compliment me with any adorable words endlessly. Continuously telling me that I look so beautiful when the bright sunlight is reflecting onto my smooth baby skin. She's such a fluffy innocent cutie that anyone can just fall in love with at the first sight.  

My eyes felt ticklish as it woke me up from my deep beauty sleep, I flinched at the ticklish sensation and chuckled endlessly, I can't even open my eyes properly. "Unnie. You have classes today." I smiled when I heard Wenda's voice. How sweet of her to wake me up this early although she doesn't have any classes today. "Yah. Stop tickling me." I covered my face as she laughed. "Quick. It's seven already-" "SEVEN?!" I immediately stood up from my bed and rushed to the closet, fumbling through a pile of clothes. 

"I was just kidding. It's only six." Wenda jumped down from my pastel orange bed and laughed at me, my face flushed red, feeling so embarrassed. "I can't believe I got tricked by a six year old." I teased as she glared at me with her stern little eyes. "Hey. If I'm six, you're seven." She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. "Alright alright. I'm eighteen and you're seventeen, okay? Okay." I said as I finally picked out an outfit that matches perfectly with the sunny weather.

"Didn't know you're such a TFIOS fan." She laughed as I gave her an are-you-serious look. "Come on, that movie is such a jackpot, Wenda." I threw my hands up as she just shook her head. "Do you know what might be the best movie ever?" She said as I shook my head. "The beautiful memories you made with me during the past week is a lot enough to be made into a touching movie." She smiled as I awed. "Such a sweetie. I'll go wash up now. Go back to sleep, I know you're tired." I gave her a pat on her shoulder before walking into the bathroom. 

---

"Joonie!" I wrapped my arms around Namjoon's torso when I bumped into him in the hallway. Coincidence can be great sometimes. He wasn't happy. He's smiling but his dimples were not showing. The way his eyes used to shrink into a smaller size and how his nose just wrinkles a little with an addition of two lovely dimples on each side of his cheeks weren't there. I furrowed my eyebrows and my arms slowly released from his torso. 

"Why are you looking so down?" I asked concernedly, my eyes shifting from places to another. "I'm just worried about the idiotic fool...he has gotten gastric and he only stays in bed 24/7, literally not coming out of his room. We are afraid what he might do to himself especially when he's alone." Namjoon answered with a worried sigh. "Didn't you guys try to help?" I suggested. Wendy, you're such a fool. Of course they tried to help.
 
"We tried...but he only throws up because he's not eating anything. We even called Jin hyung to personally make Jimin's favorite kimchi stew for him but he's not even eating a single spoon. We are dead worried. Can you please beg Wenda to come over and at least make Jimin eat something?" He said as his face softened up a little when he suggested to call Wenda over. "It's obvious that Wenda will reject all of this but I'll try to convince her to, okay? I'll try..." I said as Namjoon's face finally brightened up a little. "Thanks, you're the best." He gave a peck on my lips before both of us went to our respective classes.

Wenda
The clock finally strived two, I sat on my bed, my eyes continuously shifting from the door back to the clock, impatiently waiting for Wendy to come back home from school. I sighed frustratedly as I was getting more bored, I kept on ruffling my hair until the door cracked open. "Wendy!- Eomma?" That kind of feeling when you're expecting the food coming is yours in a restaurant but it's not. 

"I'm going out for some groceries, take care yea? Love you." She said and made a kissy face. "Alright. Love you too." I replied and made a kissy face right back at her before she closes the door. This time, the door opened but it was soulless and weak until the door made a creaky sound. "Erm....unnie?" I cleared my throat and tried to look who was it. "Yea?" Her reply was moody and unhappy. "What happened to you? Did you broke up with Namjoon oppa? Why? When? How?-" "No, we didn't, Wenda." She came in and threw her bag onto the floor, plopping onto her bed with a sigh. 

Wendy
"Then what's up?" Wenda sat straight and stared at me. "Do you want to come over to where Namjoon and the rest stays? I mean you haven't really visit their place. It's cool, like they all live together." I told her and tried to make it sound amusing to make her interested as I fixed my messy hair. I didn't know why I sounded so soulless and tired but probably because of the thought of convincing her to appeal Jimin is such a nightmare. 

"Cool. I would like to go. But...will that erted be there?" She crossed her arms, oh no, there she goes again. "Wenda, Jimin is not a erted ." I answered straight up to her as she looked pissed. "Why are you saying that he's not? Every time when I'm saying something about him, you'll be there protecting his name. He's not a good guy, Wendy. Stay away from him, he can you anytime he wants, it's dangerous." Wenda threw her hands up and looked at me with a come-on-wake-up-you-clueless-person look. 

"Please, Wenda, don't look at him that way. He's not bad at all-" 

"Here we go again, with the 'Jimin is a good guy'."

"Wenda Jung. If he's bad, why are we even being friends with him?"

"Because you guys are obviously clueless about him. Didn't you see how he approached me during my first meeting with him? He was already touching me, gosh." 

"It's up to you whether you want to go or not. You don't want to upset your new friends." 

"I'll be going but don't make me stay near to that erted dude." 

"You'll never understand me."

"I'll never understand you except when it's not about that Jimin guy."

"Stop disrespecting him, he's your- Never mind, I'm going out for lunch with Namjoon. Suit yourself at home." 

How great, we argued.