Spin The Bottle

Amnesia Results In Betrayals

Wendy
The night was fast approaching, I was nervous. Nervous whether will Wenda help us to make Jimin feel better. During the lunch I had with Namjoon, we discussed some plans but the conclusions we all came against with made us both sigh endlessly. "Please please please." I placed both of my palms together, closed my eyes and mumbled. "When are we going?" Wenda came out from the bathroom and asked frustratedly, she  was still mad.  

My heart sank at the sight of the outfit she wore, the red plaid clothes with a black skaters skirt. It was the outfit she wore during Jimin and her's last monthsary. Being worried about how Jimin will react to her outfit made me concerned. "Uh...Wenda-ah...can you change your clothes? You have the shirt I'm wearing right now, don't you? Siblings item!" I just spatted out whatever I thought of, I was seriously mentally face palming myself at the moment.

She just looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, as if she had never seen me before. I smiled awkwardly at her as she just nodded slowly, backing her steps. "Better go and change now. Time is ticking, half an hour more to go. Shoo shoo." I stood up and pushed her into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she came out from the bathroom with an annoyed expression on her face even though our matching clothes complimented each other so well. 

I instantly smiled at her but she rolled her eyes and ignored me instead. I laughed and just brushed it off my shoulders. "Let's go!" I said excitedly as I took my purse along as she did the same before exiting our room. We decided to walk instead of taking the bus since buses don't really come often during 7 at night. We walked side by side, none of us spoke and our hands would brush against each other time to time, it felt awkward.

I took a deep breath and stared into the beautiful night sky with tons of bright sparkly stars. "Yah. Can we just forget about what we talked earlier? It's not a big deal, after all. I mean, do we seriously have to be this way just because of Jimin oppa?" I finally gathered my courage and spoke up. I watched her as I asked, the look she has when I mentioned 'Jimin' was full of disgust and hatred. "I'm not mad at you just because we argued." She scoffed and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. 

"Then why are you so quiet?" I asked again. "I wanna go and visit them but at the thought of having to meet that jerk, I'm so not in the mood." She sighed frustratedly and continued walking. I didn't said anything after that. I knew if I said something, we would argue once again and that wouldn't be good. 

---

Both of us finally arrived after a long distance walk. I rang the doorbell for quite a few times until someone opened the door and welcomed us in. "What are you waiting for? Come in!" We were both greeted by the bright and energetic Hoseok. I took a step in, followed by Wenda's hesitant footsteps. I glanced at Wenda, waiting for her reaction. 'Will she still remember this place?' I wondered with curiosity. 

I lost hope when she reacted like as if it was her first time stepping into their apartment. "Woah. This is so cool!" She squealed in delight when she saw their living room that was full of artistic paintings and strange but cool-looking furnitures. Their apartment was simple yet beautiful and artistic that anyone can fall in love with instantly. The aroma their apartment brings never fails to make one attracted. 

"Annyeong!" Jungkook greeted brightly with his adorable smile. "Annyeong..." Wenda only greeted back shyly with a small smile. "Take a sit first. Jin hyung is still preparing dinner." Yoongi said as he led us to the couch filled with adorable plushies. Wenda plopped onto the couch and it was obvious she loved it. The scenery fitted her perfectly with her bubbly and cute personality. 

"Oppa, do you need some help?" I went into the kitchen and asked Jin who's busy slicing the vegetables. "Such a relief you're here. Help me to chop up the vegetables, I need to look over the chicken. Komawo." He handed the knife to me carefully and thanked me with a hearty smile. 

Wenda
I was left alone in the living room, I looked around and started scanning through things, they were so new yet cool, I never seen these kind of things before. My eyes were suddenly fixed on a plushie next to me, I picked it up and started adoring it. "You're so cute!" It turns out to be an apple plushie with two round eyes, a shy little smile with pink rosy cheeks. I caressed it as I felt a sudden presence next to me. I looked to my left and Taehyung was there with a huge smile on his face. "A-Annyeong..." I greeted him with hesitation, him being next to me with such a welcoming expression was too surprising.

Taehyung 
I took the chance to chat with Wenda since she's alone. I was peeking at her ever since she arrived, I hid behind the walls, not wanting to get caught by her. I looked at her with a thumping heart when she picked up the plushie and started being all cute. I gathered up my courage and decided to have a talk with her. I took a deep breath and sat beside her, I felt super nervous and happy at the same time, finally being able to sit next to someone who I love for years. 

I knew I just had to do it, I don't want to get hurt just like how I used to in the past where Wenda and Jimin spent their time happily together while I only watched with an aching heart from afar. "A-Annyeong..." She greeted with a trembling voice when I gave her a huge smile. "What are you doing alone here?" I asked. "Admiring this adorable plushie. I've got nothing to do actually and hey, this place is pretty cool." She nudged my elbow and looked around the apartment. 

"So uh...-" "Dinner is ready!" Jin called everyone to meal. Wenda placed down the plushie after giving it a little squeeze and stood up from the couch as I followed her from behind to the dining room. 

Wendy
I placed the dishes onto the table as Jin helped to set up the plates and cutleries. I looked up and Wenda was there, smiling brightly. I looked over and saw Taehyung behind her, whispering to her as they both laughed along. I glanced at Namjoon and the rest as they were looking at Taehyung and Wenda with suspicious looks as well. "Take a seat!" Hoseok tried to distract everyone from the suspicious environment in the dining room with his sudden cheerful yell. 

"Oppa, where do you usually sit?" Wenda asked as Taehyung pointed towards the seat at the farthest end of the long table. "You can sit next to me. Come here." Taehyung said as he grabbed Wenda's hand and led her to the end of the table. "Taehyung-ah, can you please help to call Jimin?" Namjoon said immediately, it was obvious how he wanted to stop Taehyung from grabbing onto Wenda's hand. But seriously what surprised me was how Wenda didn't look mad when Taehyung held her hand. Doesn't she hate it when someone who's not close to her touches her that way? The rest of us gave each other nervous and suspicious looks. I knew what they were all thinking and of course I knew too.

Taehyung
"Taehyung-ah, can you please help to call Jimin?" Namjoon called me for help so I obediently agreed to it. I was a bit disappointed that I only grabbed onto her hand for awhile but during that few seconds when her hand slipped into mine, my heart just started to feel incredibly strange and it felt like butterflies were having a dance parade in my stomach. I smiled to myself idiotically as I walked up the stairs, my hand naturally placed onto my chest, feeling the non-stop thumping motion of my heart. 

I arrived in front of Jimin's bedroom, I took a deep breath before knocking onto the door. My hands were trembling, what if he starts yelling at me again? I knew how sensitive he became after what happened to Wenda. -Knock knock- I knocked on it. I seriously knocked on it. There was no reply, it was quiet. I leaned against the door and tried to hear if there's any sound from his room. But it just sounds like the wind of the air conditioner blowing in his room. 

I opened the door slightly and peeked in. There he was, laying down sideways on his bed, having his legs raised until the pit of his stomach, curling himself into a ball. The scene was depressing after all, it looked like it was from some melodrama series. "Jimin-ah...dinner is ready." I cleared my throat before calling out to him. He didn't said anything, he didn't move either. I had no idea if he's awake or sleeping since he had his cold back facing me. 

"Aren't you going to eat? You're going to have sickness again." This time, I approached a little closer to him with my cautious footsteps. "Since when did you care about me so much?" He finally spoke, his voice sounded pure weak. "Come on, I don't wanna argue alright? Just please come down for dinner or else every single person is just going to come up here and beg you down. You don't want me to force Wenda up here, do you?" I said as he started to move when he heard my last sentence. "She's...here...?" His voice trembled as he finally sat up from his bed and looked at me with his pinkish moist eyes. 

I didn't say anything to him after that, I exited his bedroom and walked down the stairs. I entered the dining room and Wenda was sitting there as she smiled when she saw me. I took my seat beside her and returned her a smile. "Did you call Jimin already?" Hoseok asked as I only nodded as a reply. "Why can't we eat yet?" Wenda pouted and placed her hand over her grumbling stomach. 

"We have to wait until everyone's here. So let's wait for Jimin oppa, alright?" Wendy who's sitting beside Wenda, replied her patiently like a mother. "Aish, we have to wait for him? What does he think he is? A prince? Such a douchebag!" Wenda complained as I laughed at her, she's just being too cute. "It's not funny, oppa. He's seriously such a-" "Oh! Jimin-ah, come and sit down." Jin said as Jimin did so. 

He sat down at the opposite of me since that was the only space left. I stared at him for quite awhile and whatever he did was glancing at Wenda ever so and then. "Everyone eat up. There are lots of food. Eat as much as you can." Jin said as everyone started enjoying their dinner merrily except for Jimin and Wenda...probably me too because both of them makes me super uncomfortable. 

I shook off my thoughts and decided to dig in enjoyably as well. "Oppa, this tastes so good!" Wenda complimented Jin's cooking with her adorable squeal as the rest agreed. "Komawo, Wenda-ah." Jin replied with a smile. I looked over at Wenda's bowl and it's just filled with vegetables and rice, there weren't any proteins and it made me worried. 

Wenda
"You have to eat some proteins too. Don't just eat the vegetables." Taehyung said as he placed a piece of sautéed beef in my bowl. I can't help but blushed, I felt heat rising up my cheeks as I could picture myself having shades of red cheeks. It felt super awkward because I had to endure the stares that the rest gave. "Komawo..." I thanked him with hesitation. I looked at all of them as they immediately returned back to eating. 

I felt uncomfortable during the whole time, it felt like as if someone was staring at me continuously. I glanced over at Taehyung but he was enjoying his meal with big mouthfuls of rice. Then I glanced at everyone around me, they were enjoying their dinner too. Hoseok telling jokes as most of them laughed. Namjoon and Wendy feeding each other. Jungkook doing some gags, making Yoongi laugh hysterically. 

As I looked further, I immediately realized the presence of someone that I've forgotten, Jimin. I looked at him and his swollen red eyes were staring at me but immediately shifted away when I caught him. I cleared my throat and rolled my eyes at him, wondering when will this erted man just get away. I had no idea how he has so much buddies with him when he's such a ed up erted .

"Are you okay?" Taehyung nudged my elbow and asked concernedly. "Yeah, I am. Why?" I asked. "Your face looks so fierce all of a sudden." He laughed as I just shook my head and laughed along with him. I looked at Jimin again as he ate his food slowly and that got me wondering what's wrong with him. His swollen eyes that looks like it can pierce through a person's soul when he stares at you, frightens and worries me. "Worries me? Oh what's wrong with me." I thought to myself as I shrugged my shoulders and scoffed. Since when do I give a damn about that young man?

"Let's wash the dishes and clean up!" Jin stood up as he started collecting the bowls. We finally finished dinner after about an hour. All of us cooperated and helped each other with the cleaning. We had a lot of fun washing the dishes together especially when Taehyung and I would splash water at each other, or even splatter soapy foams onto everyone. Washing the dishes and cleaning up messes always gives me an impression of tiredness after doing it, but it was totally different when I have so much people cleaning up together, it was surprisingly enjoying and fun. 

Some of us plopped onto the couch while some collapsed onto the floor after the intensive cleaning. We all burst into laughters when all of us sighed uniformly. "What should we do now?" Jungkook asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Should we play some games?" Hoseok requested as most of their faces brightened up. "Let's sit in circle." Yoongi said and all of us followed. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...isn't there suppose to be nine?" Jin counted. "Yah. Park Jimin. Come here. You shouldn't miss the fun!" Namjoon called Jimin over, he looked hesitant at first but after all the hyungs forced him to play, he did in the end.

"What should we play?" Jungkook asked after everyone settled down. Taehyung was sitting on my left while Wendy on my right. "Spin the bottle!" Jin suggested. "Oh my god, the kissing game? Dude, we have so much guys here. We might even kiss each other!" Yoongi said unbelievably. "Fine. How about just one round and we'll play others?" Hoseok said as everyone agreed. Well it just comes upon to my luck since it's decided using rock, paper and scissors, the loser has to spin the bottle. 

"1, 2, 3!" Namjoon counted and everyone showed their own desired choice. Wendy and I sighed in relief after knowing both of us won. "Thank god.." Wendy said as I laughed. The rest continued playing, still waiting for the loser. Jungkook was out. Namjoon and Yoongi too. Followed by Jin. Jimin won against the leftovers. Now it's up to Taehyung and Hoseok. "1..2..3! Yes! I won!" Hoseok yelled excitedly. 

Taehyung was all red, he was so embarrassed and shy. He looked cute though but knowing that he has a higher chance of kissing one of the guy, it gives me goosebumps all over. "Spin the bottle, Taehyung! Spin it!" All of them excitedly exclaimed except for Jimin, he looked pretty much uninterested. Taehyung took a deep breath and gathered up all his courage to spin the bottle in front of him. His hand gripped onto the bottle, his hands were shaking. 

He spun the bottle and everyone gathered closer, all eyes fixed on the spinning bottle that seems like it could spin forever. It spun and spun as it slowed down after each second. The bottle was so slow, everyone looked excited and nervous at the same time. Everyone was about to scream when it pointed towards Yoongi but it wasn't the end yet, the bottle moved again until it reached Namjoon, he yelled in relief when the bottle continued to move. 

"Yah! The bottle better don't stop at my girl. I rather kiss Taehyung rather than letting him kiss Wendy!" Namjoon crossed his fingers and said, making everyone laugh. The bottle passed Wendy and my heart started thumping twice harder. "This is not going to happen, right?" I thought to myself in fear. "Oh...oh..." Everyone started gasping and making noises. "Is it still going to move...." Hoseok wondered and bit his lip.

I fumbled with my hands, nervous with a thumping heart. I looked around and everyone's eyes were fixed on the bottle. "It's not moving!" Jungkook exclaimed. I glanced at Taehyung who was beside me, he looked nervous, biting his lower lip. "Ah! The bottle stopped moving..." Yoongi sighed, he sounded a little upset which makes me feel kind of strange. "Yah..we forgot about the rules! It was suppose to be spin the bottle three times! The last spin only needs to kiss!" Namjoon said as everyone nodded in agreement, I was confused why were they acting that way. Can they add in the rules halfway?

"Since we forgot about the rules, just forget it. A game is a game after all. I'm going to do as the game says!" Taehyung spoke up after he cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him in silence. No one replied him at all. I'm surprised at how brave he was. He lifted his head and looked at me, my heart pounded. I could feel the stares by the others. Taehyung gave me a small nod along with a slight smile. He started to lean closer and closer. I could feel his hot breath. I gulped. Is this really going to happen? I thought. Our face was just inches away. His detailed features in front of me was indeed beautiful. His hand rose up and embraced my cheeks. I knew it was going to happen when he tilted his head and moved forward. 

And his pink moist lips touched mine.