Last Christmas Carols

Last Christmas Carols

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart

A man undercover but you tore him apart

Now I’ve found a real love

You’ll never fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year to save me from tears

I’ll give it to someone special



 

Hi sweetheart,

Have you awake now? You must be really tired from last night, don’t you?

I really am sorry for giving you such a lot of burdens in your life… Mianhae sad

Are you wondering where am I right now? Do you want to know? OK..

I’m here! Right beside you!

Anni.. I’m here, inside you, I’ll always stay forever in your heart..

*Just if forever even exist..

No matter how far I am, you can always feel me close to you, because I’ll always watching you and loving you… I’ll always stay in deep in your heart… I promise you that…

*and why am I being this cheesy? Aish!

I want to deeply thank you for giving me unforgettable Christmas joys this year..

Fabulous Christmas Eve that I won’t ever be able to forget…

And such a Fancy Christmas’ celebration dinner with me..

*wait, I was the one who pay it, weren’t I?

And I want to thank you to for loving me all these years..

Thanks for loving me..

Thanks for take a really good care of me…

Thanks for even come to my life…

And please forgive this mere human who can’t pay all those things back to you…

Please forgive me for being greedy..

I know I’m such a greedy …

I love Sunggyu sunbae, with all my heart….

While I’m still hanging on my past and loving my dear first love, Myungsoo..

And I have no strength to control or resist my infinite love for Sungyeol..

While I also realize that Hoya is such a nice guy..

*but You are not my type, Lee Howon.. Sorry :P

I love my Dongwoo oppa, Hyoyeon unnie and Sungjong, obviously…


and please forgive me for seem like leaving you all these months…

and I must seem like leaving you again now…

I’m fighting for my own life now…

Please understand it… I have no choice…

I really won’t leave you like that and like this if I even could…

I really am sorry…

But if you already missed me and really want to take me back to your life,

I’d be really glad to meet you and see you at this place..

The place I fight my life for many loves I have..

Just come to 13 Bongsan Street, Mt. Sorak, Incheon, South Korea.

And I wish you could meet me there…

I hope to see you soon…

I LOVE YOU~

With all my heart,

Lee Seohyun <3


“You got it too?” Myungsoo asked in frustration as the older guy nods. “I thought I was the one”

“Unfortunately, not” Sunggyu just sighed and reads Seohyun’s letter again. “Well, I guess all of us got it”

“Where did she go again?” Sungyeol sighed, no choding signs shown on him. “After all that steamy night…”

“Steamy night?” Hoya stopped and looks at Sungyeol. “Don’t tell me that you…”

“YOU HAD WITH SEOHYUN too?” Myungsoo yelled and grips Sungyeol’s collar in anger. “Ya! She  is mine!”

“Too?” Sunggyu seemed confuse. “Omo! You slept with her, Kim Myungsoo? How dare you to touch my innocent angel!”

“Ya! I’m her FIRST !” Sungyeol smirked and Myungsoo puts the taller boy down. “and She is not yours’!”

“and She is not yours’ too, Sungyeol” Dongwoo pushed Sungyeol away from Myungsoo. “What did you do to my sister in law, guys?”

“I… I… I…” both Myungsoo and Sungyeol bite their lower lips. “but I will take the responsibility”

“Responsibility?” Sungjong seemed confuse as Hoya just rolls his eyes. “Omona! NOONA, L hyung Seohyun noona”

“YOU DID WHAT, Kim Myungsoo?” Hyoyeon stormed down and rushes to Myungsoo. “You my innocent sister?”

“I didn’t her, noona!” Myungsoo defended himself. “and I’m not her first.. It’s Sungyeol”

“but I didn’t her!” Sungyeol argued back. “She wanted it too”

“Shut up, guys! You give me such a headache!” Hyoyeon groaned and sits next to Dongwoo. “Who else is getting her surprising picture with her message?”

“Sunggyu hyung, Hoya hyung, Myungsoo hyung, Sungyeol hyung, 3 of us…” Sungjong tried to remember. “Ah! Maybe that Stalker too!”

“Nam Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked as Sungjong nods. “but She didn’t even mention him”

“No! He didn’t get the message..” Sunggyu answered as everyone’s eyes on him. “I asked him… He said “what message” ?”

“Of course not…” Myungsoo smirked. “Seohyun never loves that stalker”

“Yeah, He is kinda scary…” Sungyeol added and suddenly jumps from his seat. “Where is she?”

“She?” Dongwoo raised his eyebrow. “I thought we talk about Woohyun”

“No! I mean, look at this!” Sungyeol stood up and shows their last night’s picture.

“Where is Seohyun?”

“She supposed to be next to me” Hoya added as he is eyeing the picture. “How could she disappear?”

“Maybe noona edited it out since you sat next to her” Sungjong answered as he sticks out his tongue. “You are not her loved-boys, hyung”

“or maybe She was not even there” Hyoyeon mumbled. “Anniyo! She was there! I was the one who took this picture!”

“I’m feeling something bad is happening…” Myungsoo groans. “My heart is feeling, weird”

“Shall we check her out at her place?” Sunggyu suggested as everyone nods. “I know this place.. Gajja…”


~Seohyun’s POV~

I tried my best to open my heavy eyes, and failed in my first attempt….

I tried again, and failed again…

Fine! I surrender! I won’t try again… for a minute, I guess..

Aish, why do I have no strength at all?

I feel so drained…

Is the sun start to shining brightly now? Or it’s already evening?

Ah, I don’t even know anymore..

I don’t know when is today..

Well, I’m just kidding…

Today is 26th December, one day after the holly Christmas..

How could I forget?

I’m not that stupid by the way…

I was the model student in my high school days..

The days when I was L’s girlfriend…

The days when Sungeyol acted like a 10 years old..

The days when Hoya addicted to tanned his own skin..

I miss those days..

I miss my cooking days with Hyoyeon unnie too..

My shopping days with my whiny little Sungjong..

The days I spend my times to help Dongwoo oppa at his agency..

I miss my day with Sunggyu sunbae too..

The days he serenaded me with his angelic voice..

The days I spend with Woohyun oppa…

Wait, where is he?

“Good morning, Hyunnie…” a familiar-not-so-familiar husky voice roamed this crazy room. “Do you miss me already?”

“Woowoo oppa?” I asked him. “Is that you, Woowoo oppa?”

“Well, I’m not, I guess…” His haughty laughs filled my ears. “He is too timid to even show up”

SHUT UP!

Where the hell is my Woowoo oppa, you monster?!

“How is our princess doing there?” He asked again with smirks plastered on his, yeah, handsome face. “Is she freezing?”

Are you stupid? Idiot? Dumb? Or just absentmindedly crazy?

My whole dress is wet! Soaked wet by cold ice water you soaked me in! CRAZY!

“Ya! Why don’t you answer me?” He smashed the table.

Seriously, He startled me!

And answer you?

Oh, hello, do you lost your mind?

How should I reply you?

I barely could open my eyes.

“Aish, this girl is driving me crazy!” I hear that he taps on that crazy button again.

And I feel like freezing. Cold. Deathly Cold.

~END of Seohyun’s POV~


“Hyung, are you sure this is the place?” Hoya asked Sunggyu as the older guy just nods. “It looks scary”

“There is no way my noona would live here” Sungjong whined. “Look! It looks like a warehouse!”

“Thriller movies’ warehouse” Sungyeol added as he grips Myungsoo’s arm. “It’s totally scary”

“Childish..” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pushes Sungyeol’s arm away. “Hyung, where are Dongwoo hyung and Hyoyeon noona?”

“They are still on their way” Sunggyu simply replied. “Hyoyeon noona feels sick, and she needs to go to the hospital”

“I think she is pregnant” Hoya said. “What? My Sunkyu noona felt like that too when Kyungsan still in her tummy”

“Guys, It isn’t locked” Sunggyu opened the door. “Let’s come in”

The boys walk slowly to the scary-looked-warehouse while they can’t see any presence of Seohyun here.

“Should we call her?” Sungjong asked as the older guys nod. “Seohyun noona, I’m here!”

“Seororo, Where are you?” Hoya’s voice is echoing. “Seororo….”

“Goguma?” Sunggyu yelled, a bit unsure. “You said I could come here if I miss you, right?”

“Seohyunnie? Babe?” Myungsoo’s lovely voice echoed as they keep on walking further. “I’m here, my love”

“Geez… You are so cheesy” Hoya rolled his eyes. “She won’t ever get out to see you”

“NOONA!” Sungjong whined with all his might. “NOONA, I’m here”

“HYUN?” Sungyeol is yelling. “You may call me Sungchoding if you get out and meet me now”

“SEOHYUN~” Myungsoo’s voice echoed as he runs further from the group. “Guys, you must see this!”

The boys run to Myungsoo’s direction as the fascinated Sunggyu runs closer to something weird.

“What was that?” Sunggyu is eyeing that thing. “What is floating inside it?”

“It’s look like human…” Hoya is eyeing that thing too. “Human? In a aquarium? Really?”

Sungyeol is leaving them behind, discussing that whether it’s a maequin or a real human inside the aquarium, when Sungyeol gasps.

“HOLLY !” Sungyeol groans in despair. “It’s SEOHYUN!”

“WHAT?” Myungsoo ran and knocks the glass with all his might. “She is still alive.. She is breathing…”

“GUYS, find the button to let the water out!” Sunggyu commanded as he rushes to find it too. “Who the hell is mean enough to do this to you, my angel?”

“Hyung, I find it!” Sungjong yelled as he tried to push it. “but It’s too hard”

“Let me do that!” Hoya kicked the button with all his might. “Come on!”



~Seohyun’s POV~

CLASP!

Urgh!

I feel a sudden freeze attack my body!

Wait; is this mean that the water is gone?

THANKS MY DEAR LORD!

At least I could breathe, till some more hours that he remembers and puts the water in again.

Is he trying to kill me or something?

But if he did, why didn’t he just kill me?

Why must he torture me like this?

I thought he loves me, did he?

or It’s because I turned him down?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Who knocks the glass?

“She is wake up!”

Was that Sunjong’s voice?

“Noona, Can you hear me?”

“Sungjong?” I heard my first voice after I locked in this scary aquarium. “Sungjong, is that you?”

“Yes, he is…”

Is that Sungyeol’s voice?

“Sungyeol!” I yelled. “Sungyeol! Help me!”

“We’ll try, my dear…”

“Who did it, babe?” I bet it was Myungsoo. “Who dared to lock you here?”

“L!” I yelled and hit the strong glass’ wall. “L, let me out from this place!”

“We’ll  try our best, Seororo” Hoya yelled. “Just wait a little bit longer, right?”

“Hoya, balli!” I yelled in despair as I hit the wall. “Find the button before he comes back”

“Who is he, Seohyun?” Sunggyu oppa asked me with his sad voice. “Who is he?”

“Oppa, just let me out!” I yelled, full of scared. “Oppa, balli!”

“Well… Welll” That hushky voice is roaming this place again. “What did I have?”


“Nam Woohyun?” Myungsoo’s voice yelled in anger. “How dare you?”

BUMP!

BUMP!

“You’re such a crazy stalker!” now Hoya is joining the fight. “I thought you love her”

BUMP!

BUMP!
 

“STOP IT!” I yelled hysterically. “L, HOYA, STOP!”

“Why, noona?” Sungjong asked in his disbelievement. “HE TORTURED YOU!”

“I know, baby…” I reassured him. “but, GUYS, DON’T KILL HIM!”

“Why, Seohyun?” Myungsoo asked while he still punches Woohyun. “He tried to kill you”

“I SAID, STOP!” I yelled as I could see they let him go. “It’s not his 100% fault”

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu oppa asked me, softly. “Is there someone else?”

“No, oppa, it’s not like that…” I answered and sigh. “He has split personality trouble…”

“Did you mean that this guy is not the guy who always bumps to you?”

Sungyeol could be really childish, but he is the smartest in his class.

“Yes, he is…” I sighed and kneel down. “Just please don’t kill him…”

“Did he get you last night and lock you here?” Hoya asked as I shake my head. “When then? This morning?”

I’ve been locked up since the day Sunggyu oppa rejected me” I could hear their gasp. “He found me, caught me and locked me here… I barely even feel anything anymore… I sick with cold water…”

Woohyun oppa stepped back and smirk, and then he laughed crazily.

“HOLLY !” Sunggyu oppa groaned. “What did you do, Woohyun?”

“What? I just pressed the water button….” Woohyun oppa crazily laughed and smirks. “Well,

That aquarium would be filled by the water soon, less than 30 minutes, I guess…

And when the water reaches the highest level… The water will hits the hazard parts and then”

“Seohyun will get shocked by the electricity” Myungsoo yelled and punches Woohyun oppa’s face. “You’ll kill her!”

“Stop it, L.. Leave him alone!” Sungyeol pulls him away from Woohyun oppa. “We’d be better to find anything to get her out from that aquarium”

“Oppa, balli!” I cried as my tears are overflowing. “I’m scared!”

“Seohyun, look at me…” Myungsoo knocks the wall and I rush to his side. “I’ve watched over you over all your loves and our long breakups.. I won’t leave you…”

“L… I’m scared…” I hit the wall with all my might. “Woowoo oppa, let me go…”

“If you’re always going to get hurt, it’s better to be with me” Woohyun oppa grinned as Hoya punches him. “What? You always hurt her, guys!”

“Noona, Look clearly at me…” Sungjong whined. “I just don’t like it when you cry, noona”

“Sungjong…” I hit the wall hysterically.

“Oh, Seohyun…” Sunggyu oppa punched the wall till his knuckles red. “It hurts me to see you in pain”

“Seohyun, Do you hear me?” Sungyeol knocks the wall with his hammer. “I hope they will all die within my embrace.. Even if I hear you softly swallowing your tears with your broken heart, I will wipe it after I get you out”

“L!!!!!!!!!!” I yelped as L’s knuckled is bleeding after punching this stupid thick wall. “Are you okay? Stop it! Don’t hurt yourself”

“You are overflowing, as you’ve always been to me, babe” Myungsoo smirked and punches the wall again. “I’ll get you out”

“Let me go!” I hit the wall over and over. “The water is getting higher!”

“Stop it, Seohyun! STOP! Don’t hurt your hands” Sunggyu oppa pleaded. “As your scars increase, my love for you increases.. Let us do it..”

“Noona, just look at me…” Sungjong pleaded as I smile weakly. “Please come to me, because I love your smile”

“Woohyun oppa?” I surprised by the fact that he hits the wall with his chair. “What did you do?”

“ I want to make you comfortable” The weak and nice Woowoo oppa is answering me now. “At least it’s all I can do.. The best for me to you”

“Oppa, the water is getting higher!” I yelled hysterically. “It’s almost reaching my neck…”

“Your death is coming, Hyunnie” The mean woohyun oppa is come back to his sense. “I’ll pour more water for you”

“Seohyun, Let’s go together, don’t walk the hard path… Stop hit the wall” Sunggyu oppa pleaded. “It wasn’t easy for you.. I just don’t want you to go through that again.. Let me do that”

“Sungyeol, what are you doing?” Sungyeol is jumping in to the aquarium and hugs me tightly. “Get out!”

“This silent battle is too much for you, with my shield of worries in front of you” Sungyeol kissed my forehead and hugs me tighter. “I worry if you’ll fight again.. I worry if you’ll be hurt again.. Let me at least die with you….”

“Sung… yeol…” I cried harder as he presses his lips on my forehead. “I’m scared…”

“Don’t….” Sungyeol calmed me down. “I’m here for you….”

“Sungyeol, are you ready?” Hoya asked him.

“Is she fully protected?” Myungsoo asked now. “Ya! Answer me!”

“Less and more” Sungyeol answered. “Ya, ballli!!! The water reaches her head! Balli!”

“Sunggyu hyung, crash it with the car!” Sungjong yelled hysterically. “Balli!”

“Seohyun, like a moon, I revolve around you…” Sungyeol is reassuring me. “I’ll protect you no matter what.. I will cover your deeply wounded scars… I would die for you.. I love you…”

That was the most beautiful words I ever hear…

And everything went….

BLACK…

~End of Seohyun’s POV~


  

“Seohyun!” Myungsoo pulled Seohyun from Sungyeol’s embrace and lets Hoya take care of the unconscious boy. “Seohyun, wake up!”

“Does she die?” Sungjong is now crying loudly. “Noona, don’t leave me”

“Let me check her beat…” Sunggyu checked Seohyun’s vein. “! I can’t feel it!”

“Of course you can’t!” Woohyun, the nice one is helping him. “She soaked for about 3 months, in cold water”

“Hands off!” Sunggyu yanked Woohyun’s hands away from Seohyun. “You tortured her!”

“I didn’t!” Woohyun cried. “Well, I don’t know! I don’t know!”

“Sunggyu, he is right…” Hyoyeon rushed in and pull Woohyun away from Sunggyu’s death grip. “He doesn’t know what is his other side doing… and He doesn’t know if he it’s real or just his hallucinations”

“Just go to hell!” Hoya pushed Woohyun till he hits the floor. “Look what you did to our Seohyun these 3 months!”

“3 months?” Dongwoo gasped. “Is that mean all your Christmas eves and lat night were our imagination or something?”

“No… I don’t think so…” Sungjong murmured. “Look! Noona wears Sungyeol hyung’s ring, Myungsoo hyung’s necklace and Sunggyu hyung’s bracelet charms… It was real!!!”

“Yeah… It was real… She is dying… Not just now… She supposed to die 3 days ago… but then she asked God for miracles.. She said she needs to fulfill her promises to her beloved ones before she could peacefully die…. Well, since She is a really good girl, God sent me to help her… Her body was here all the times.. but her own pure soul was with you these days…” an angel popped out as everyone gasped. “Sorry for surprising you… I’m Sooyoung… Her guardian angel…”

“So, you fulfilled it, right?” Hyoyeon is crying softly as Dongwoo pulls her to his embrace. “Oppa, my Hyunnie…. I can’t lose her”

“She is going to be fine… She is a strong girl…” Dongwoo calmed his wife down. “Boys, take your time…”

“Babe, because it’s my heart that’s not working… I lost you…” Myungsoo puts Seohyun’s head on his lap and kisses her hands. “I can’t send you like this, why?”

“Noona, do you love me?” Sungjong shakes Seohyun’s body. “Nah.. I don’t think so… Noona… Please wake up”

“No, honey…” Sooyoung pats Sungjong’s head softly. “Your noona loves you the most”

“Even if I looked shaky and risky, I can’t do anything to hold you back, why?” Sunggyu cried as he leans down and peck Seohyun’s lips.  “Stay here, I’ll keep requesting it, I’ll do better, I’ll give you more, because I still can’t send you off”

“I, I need to live, I, I need to endure…” Woohyun is stuttering as he tries to reach Seohyun.”Let me love you once again…  since it’ll stop soon”

“Oh please…” Hyoyeon groaned. “You gave her a hell”

“Seororo, I can only hold my breath and watch you from distance…” Hoya leaned down and kisses Seohyun’s forehead.  “I can only do that because I feel that you’ll shatter”

“You did your best, Howon” Sooyoung smiles weakly to Hoya.“You always pray for her.. and She knows it”


“You’re looking at me, right?” Sungyeol, who just woke up, steals Seohyun from Myungsoo’s lap.  “I, who always filled up my nights with you.. That was a night with your arms wrapped around, your breath rising sharply.. I’ll hold you a bit more longer, I’ll look at you more more and more, until my heart stops… I love you”

“She always watches over you” Sooyoung whispered. “She loves you with all her might, Sungyeol”

“I,need you…” Myungsoo cried and shakes Seohyun’s body. “I’m lonely without you..  I really need you now, my love…”

“Seohyun, please wake up…” Sunggyu cried his heart out. “I REALLY am LOVE YOU…”

“Sunggyu oppa? Woohyun oppa? Hoya? L? Sungyeol?” Seohyun murmured between her raged breaths. “Your love is the best and biggest and the most beautiful Christmas gifts I ever had… Tank you… Sa.. Rang.. hae…”

“SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


You need to be there for it to be paradise
This is paradise where I locked you up against your will
A sad paradise where you can’t leave even when your awake
A paradise where we can be together forever

Hyoyeon unnie,

Thanks for taking care of me and loving me all these 20 years of my exsitence.. Please don’t forget me… I’ll be in your heart, like always.. I love you…

Dongwoo oppa,

Thank you for being such a really cool brother to me.. Please take care of Hyoyeon unnie and Sungjong now… I believe in you, oppa.. I’ll miss my cool oppa.. I love you, oppa..

Sungjongie,

Noona is really grateful to have you in my life.. Please grow up to be a strong, smart, well mannered and hard working man, neh? Made me proud! I love you so much, my baby… I’m sorry for leaving you… Umma and Appa said they miss you and love you too~ I’m meeting them now, jealous, huh?

Lee Howon,

Thanks for being my everything all these times.. all your nags will be stay in my memories… Thanks for being there whenever I need you.. I’ll miss you…

Woohyun oppa,

I forgave you.. It’s not your entire fault.. I’m so sorry for hurting you.. and Thank you so much for loving me.. Please forgive yourself and live one.. I love you, as a brother~

Sunggyu oppa,

I’ll miss my sweet and cute oppa… I LOVE YOU!!! I can shout it to the world to prove it to you.. Thanks for saving me with your car.. Thanks for loving me back, even if it’s already late.. I’ll miss your angelic voice and cute eyes… I LOVE YOU, oppa… Please live a good life..

Kim Myungsoo,

My tempting L… I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS… I never hate you even if you dumped me again and again… and Thanks for being such a hot and cool boyfriend of mine.. Thanks for loving me and trusting me.. Please live on.. oh! If you feel like lonely, remember, I always stay next to you! Btw, your parents say hi to you..

Sungchoding my Lee Sungeyol

THANK YOU SO MUCH for put myself before your precious life! Thanks for loving me and protecting me endlessly.. I feel so bad toward you now.. I’m hurting you agan and again, yet you never stop from loving me.. Please move on and live on.. and don’t forget, I’ll be by your side.. Forever.. I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU.. I LOVE YOU…

I’m sorry… I love you with all my heart… Thank you… I'll be waiting you in Paradise..