Hoya's Wonderful Christmast Eve

Last Christmas Carols

When it’s pretty cold out, I think of you
The day you held my hand that was frozen
Not my body but my heart melted - Hoya



~Hoya's POV~

My eyes have gone blind, time has stopped
It has been months since I met you for the last time
I got to know you, who is so eye-blinding
A girl with flowing silky long hair,
A girl with beautiful big eyes,
A girl with radiant smile,
A girl with fair white skin,
A tall girl who made me feel like a dwarf, sometime

I can't hide it, I can't help myself
Pains grow as day passes..
Every time, I tried to search you
I kept passing your favorite places,
Just hope, if I ever could accidentally meet you again
Just hope, if you ever suddenly popped out and came to me again
Everyday, Every time, I keep looking for you
I keep looking for your presence
I love you, I miss you
Even if you never knew it, I love you
Even if you never care, I'll still love you
Even if you never love me, I don't care
Even if you love another boys, and blubbering about them to me, I still love you

I know I can't have you- the love of a friend
You were my best friend
You are my best friend
I'm your punching bag, crying pillow,
Your emotion outlet
I knew all your side,
The sweet one, and even your dark one..
and still, I don't mind, and kept staying by your side, like what you did for me
I'm the ordinary Lee Howon,
You're the adorable Lee Seohyun
I can't forget for a single day

“Hoyabidesuka?” someone poked me as she whispers on my ear and hugs me tightly from the back, sends shiver to my body. “Ya! I think you miss me!”

“Miss you?” I turned around, and there she is my precious lovely BFF. “Seororo! I miss you!”

“Who else know about your stupid “hoyabidesuka” ?” Seohyun rolled her eyes and pinches my cheek. “I miss you so much!”

yeah, I was crazy enough to tell that SNSD's genie songs are for me.

Oyobidesuka is so close to hoyabidesuka. so does sowoneulmalhaebwa and howoneulmalhaebwa, right?

“I miss you more, silly!” I hit her head softly as she giggles. “Now let me go! I can’t breathe! You are chocking me, strong girl!”

I can't breath because I can't have you.. not because your tight hug, Seororo…

“Fine.. I’ll let you go” Seohyun chuckled as lets me go from her tight hug. “What are you doing here? Alone? Don’t tell me that …”

Yeah, I’m waiting for any miracle for you coming back here.. I’m waiting for you…

“…that you are observing the new girl at this class again?” Seohyun continued her words, well, wrong guest. “What is her name again?”

“She is Tiffany…” I sighed as Seohyun tilts her head. “She has a boyfriend”

“Ouch… That must be hurt…” Seohyun pouted cutely and puts her hand on my heart, as my heart beats faster. “does it hurt?”

“Yeah… it’s really hurt” I sighed as Seohyun pulls me to her embrace.

It hurts me more when you are not around, Seororo.

“Let me mend your heart then…” Seohyun smiled and pulls me to stand up. “Come on! Hoya I knew is a cherful and strong guy!”


When it’s pretty cold out, I think of you
The day you held my hand that was frozen
Not my body but my heart melted, why is your hand so soft, Seororo?

“Hoya, are you daydreaming?” Seohyun puled my arm and tilts her head. “What are you thinking about?”

“I’m thinking about You…” I answered her, honestly, as she points her self. “yeah, You, Lee Seohyun”

“Why?” Seohyun asked me softly as she stops infront of me. “Why Me?”

“Where were you going all these times?” I asked as Seohyun gasps. “Why don’t you ever contact me or say goodbye?”

“I… I… Was…” Seohyun is stuttering, geez, she will lie to me.

“Don’t mind me! But please, don’t make me go through this again! I can’t stop thinking about you!” I pulled her to my embrace as she hugs me tightly. “So please, know that my mind is only for you”

“I was not going anywhere…” Seohyun muttered softly. “I was always be here, with you, you were the one who never noticed”

“Really?” I asked, doubtfully, as she nods. “I never met you for months”

“NO!” Seohyun whined and hits my chest playfully. “Aish, maybe your broken heart messed your memories up…”

“Ah… Whatever… Just remember true Friend: Cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother & loves more than a loverI rolled my eyes and put my arm on her shoulder. “So, what will we do today?”

“How about a little chit chat?” Seohyun asked me. “It’s already night… come on!”

“Fine!” I agreed as she grins ear to ear. “Where?”

“How about the café-library we used to go?” She asked me as I nod. “Gajja!”


“So, what are you going to talk about?” I asked her as she keeps on looking at the window. “Ya! Seororo!”

“Eh? What did you say?” She seemed surprised when I shake her hands. “Ah… Sorry… I’m dazing off again”

“Are you thinking about him again?” I asked, hurting my own heart, as she nods weakly. “which one?”

“All of them…” Seohyun muttered as tears are flowing. “I think I've hurt all of them…”

“Myungsoo, that evil who lived with you?” I asked, she nods.

Well, I kind of hate this Myungsoo. He is Seohyun’s first love. They even share a flat together. But they are not together anymore. Myungsoo dumped her when he became popular, as well as Seohyun.

“Well, He deserves to get hurt…” I snapped as Seohyun flicks my forehead. “Wae? He was hurting you so badly!”

“No! He was not!” Seohyun, obviously, defends her stupid first love again. “I’m hurting him more…”

“Yeah.. Yeah… I believe that.. You are capable to hurt him, yeah..” I rolled my eyes as Seohyun pouts. “Well, who is next? My milionaire yet childish cousin. Lee Sungyeol? What did he does to you?”

“He did nothing wrong!” Seohyun whined, here eyes widened. “He is perfectly nice… I’m the one who hurting him”

“Ya! What did you do to my cousin?” I asked her as she sighs. “He has a weak heart you know! And he is childish! He is so innocent!”

“I know! I know!” Seohyun whined. “I did nothing.. but my guess, I’m hurting him by have a crush on him but never tells him”

“WHAT?” I almost chocked by my tea as Seohyun nods. “How could you never tell me that you have a crush on him?”

Oh, damn! That choding! How Lucky that kid is!

“Ya! I’ve told you!” Seohyun yelled back. “You were the one who told me to never confess to him, since you scared that I might hurt him because I have a lot of crushes, remember?”

I was taken back. Yeah, I remember it. My heart that looks toward you is burning now.

It’s not him whom I try to protect. It’s you. I’m scared that my cousin would end up hurting your heart like another boys who fall for you.

“Yeah… Pretty much now…” I acted carlessly as Seohyun pouts and blows her cheek, her anger is raising now. “and who is next? Your stalker?”

“His name is Nam Woohyun!” Seohyun snapped as I just nod. “and he is our sunbae! At least be  nice!”

“Yeah.. Whatever…” I rolled my eyes and lean to the couch. “What did he does to you? Did he scared you?”

“No! No! I mean, yeah, he was making me scared to the death with his so-called-meet-by-accident acts…” Seohyun  took a really deep breath. “but now, I’m being the one who hurting him”

“What did you do? Kick him? Punch him?” I asked, jokely as Seohyun groans. “What? You are really strong with those kind of things”

“but I’m not violent, Lee Howon!” She gets annoyed by me.

“but you did those things to me!” I snapped.

“Because you were you.. I could do anything to you without getting scared you will hate me or leave me…” Seohyun slightly smiled. “We are bestfriends, right?”

"We're best friends, right?"
we can't be lovers- it hurts
My heart cannot be hidden, it hurts

“Yeah… As you will…” I smiled back to her. “What did you do?”

“I rejeceted him.. I turned him down…” Seohyun looked down. “He was confessing his feeling toward me, and I rejected him… I can’t pretend to love him while I love someone else, right?”

“Yeah… Right…” I just sighed, my heart is hurting more. “It’s better for him like that…”

What the hell are you saying, Lee Howon?

Woohyun’s fate is pretty much a like with yours’.

He is better, he confessed. While you? Oh please..

“Sunggyu oppa!” Seohyun gasped when she saw a cute guy was holding another girl hands as he passes by. “Aish, I must get rid of it!”

“Why must you get rid of him? He is just your crush” I said as Seohyun rolls her eyes and sighs. “Oh no! Don’t tell me you already confess to him? And now he is cheating with that girl? Geez! He is such a jerk!”

“Whoa! Clam down, Hoya!” Seohyun lets out a soft chuckle. “Yeah.. I confessed.. and No, He is not cheating.. He rejected me”

“What?” I jumped from my couch as Seohyun nods. “How come?”

“I don’t know…” Seohyun is crying softly. “He wasn’t even tell me why.. He just said no and asked me to go away… and I left…”

“Oh, Seororo… Ulljima…” I hug her tightly as she cries in my chest. “Please do remember these nicely,
If you are tired and exhausted and you need someone else, I will be there, I'll treat you well so you can rest, I will stand behind you- I'll look at you alone- the love of a friend, understand?”

“Thank you….” Seohyun muttered. “I always am being such a burden for you”

“Ya! Seororo! You are not a burden!” I hit her head softly. “Do you understand what I mean?”

“understood, sir” Seohyun answerd me as she hugs me tighter.  “there is one other guy”

“Another one?” I yelped as Seohyun nods, geez, this girl has too much crushes. “Who is that lucky guy?”

“It’s YOU, Lee Howon…” Seohyun looked at me as she seems serious. “I’m sorry for hurting you so badly…”

“Me?” I’m surprised. “Why?”

“You always be there for me no matter what and keep on protecting me without doubt when I made a lot of problems you shouldn’t get into….” Seohyun cries as she kisses my cheek. “I’m so sorry, Hoya… I don’t mean it.. Really… I love you”

I pulled her closer to my embrace as she keeps on muttering “mianhae”.

Seohyun, even if I throw everything else away, I want you
The foolish monologue, the words I couldn't tell you
If we are born again in the next world, I won't let you go

“I love you too, Seohyun…” I pecked her lips as her eyes widened. “I’m sorry.. I can’t help it… I really am sorry.. It was not supposed to be like that.. I’m sorry”

“Don’t be sorry… You are my bestfriend” Seohyun smiled and kisses my cheek. “I’m sorry.. I gotta go now…”

“Wait! Where would you go?” I asked her as she tilts her head. “You won’t leave me again, right?”

“I have so much things to take care now…” Seohyun smiled sweetly. “Ah! Merry Christmas, Lee Howon! I love you! You are my best friend ever!”

“Merry Christmas, Lee Seohyun!” I yelled as She nods. “and I love you, more than a best friend should….”