White Confession

Last Christmas Carols

~Dongwoo’s POV~

Our bedroom is dark now. Just some dimmer lights from aromatic candles that I lit earlier give us some lights.

A wonderfully beautiful lady with her long straight silky blonde hair is smiling, under my body.

I leaned downwards and capturing her soft lips with mine. She kissed back, more passionately than ever. I grinned and deepen our kiss. I started to nibble on her lower lips and slid my tongue in to her sweet mouth. Our tongues are on battle as soft moans escaped from . Made me want more of her.

I moved down to her neck, give her some hickeys and lets her moans endlessly. I pulled her night gown out from her y yet petite body and revealing a pair of perfect s in front of me.

I grinned as Hyoyeon gasped. I leaned down put her right s in to my mouth as my fingers playing with her left s. Let her moans endlessly.

“Dongwoo oppa….” Hyoyeon moans. “Just come to me….”

“Are we in a rush, honey?” I as she begs me. “Call my name…”

“Jang Dongwoo, balli!” She yelled and I ripped her off her and positioning myself to her entrance. “Stop your teasing acts, balli!”

I put my member in to her cave as I kiss her passionately. I eat all her moans with my kiss as I keep moving on her.

“NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Hyoyeon gasped and breaks our passionate kiss.

“Was that Sungjong?” Hyoyeon pushed me over and rushes to wear back her night gown. “Oppa, we should check him!”

Crap!

Why must that little boy screamed in the middle of OUR IMPORTANT BUSINESS? Doesn’t he want a niece or nephew for him?

Aigoo… That little whiny Sungjongie.

“NOOOONNNNAAAAAAAA!” Sungjong’s screams went louder as both of me and Hyoyeon run upstairs to his bedroom.

“Sungjong, what’s wrong?”

~END of Dongwoo’s POV~


~Sungjong’s POV~

I was too busy with my own mind… too busy with my own imagination…

Last Christmas eve, I was still sleeping in my Seohyun noona’s embrace… Listened to her silly lullabies…

Both of us watched Seargant Keroro’s special Christmas theme till both of us got scolded by Dongwoo hyung….

I surely am not asking too much for this Christmas to Santa, just one…

I just want to spend this Christmas with my Seohyun noona, like I used to..

Seohyun noona promised me that she will spend this Christmas with me before she left, and I’ll believe that my noona won’t lie and deceive me..

Seohyun noona is an angel, my guardian angel… She never lies or deceives me in my 18 years on existence.. She always takes care of me, and protects me… She barely has fun of herself when she was younger… When we just lost our parents in that stupid car accident…

Even in that accident, Seohyun noona protected me helped me… She didn’t mind to get all the hurts and pains just to make sure that this silly whiny childish little brother of her got no pains at all…

She is such a nice, lovely and perfect sister… Well, Hyoyeon noona is nice too… but mine and Hyoyeon noona’s are too far, so we could barely understand each other feeling are well…

Chu~

What was that? What was that soft and cold things that touch my cheek? What was that?

Chu~

Aaaa! What was that again? Was that a vampire try to seduce me?

 NO! Don’t I’m too young and pretty to die!!

 Or it was Dubu, BbbungBbung or Coco, our puppies? Or it was ….

“Sungjongie~” I swear I heard an angel whispered my name! I swear!

“Uri Sungjongie~” that whispers sends shiver to my body. “Ulljimarayo, Noona is here…”

Noona?  Was that a ghost? Or I’m still under those stupid Dongwoo hyung’s whine effects? Or it was…

“I’ve told you that a boy may not cry…” a really familiar angelic face came closer to my face and kisses my tears. “and you promised me that, Sungjongie…”

“NOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed and jump to her.

My SEOHYUN NOONA IS BACK! SHE IS HERE! MY NOONA IS BACK TO ME!

“Shh! don’t make noises! It’s still early morning!” Seohyun noona smiled and kisses my cheek. “Why are you so noisy even in the morning?”

“NOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I yelled louder as Seohyun noona giggled and pecks my lips.

Sudeenly I heard someone opens my door and rush in.

“Sungjong, what’s wrong?” Dongwoo hyung and Hyoyeon noona, they seem in a rush.

“Look, who is here…” I grinned and move away, reveal my angelic noona, smiling while she sits on my bed.

“Good morning, oppa, unnie…” Seohyun noona smiles brightly. “I’ve told him to shut up but you know that Sung….”

“HYUNNIE!” Hyoyeon noona cut Seohyun noona’s words and pulls her to her embrace. “You are here, my Hyunnie…”

“Yes, unnie…. I’m here….” Seohyun noona starts to teary as Hyoyeon noona’s tears are overwhelming. “I miss you, unnie….”

“and your unnie misses you too, Hyunnie…” Dongwoo hyung caresses her long hair as she slightly smiles to me. “All of us are missing you…”

Hyoyeon noona lets Seohyun noona goes from her embrace as Dongwoo hyung pulls Seohyun noona to his embrace.

“Dongwoo oppa…” Seohyun noona muttered as she hugs him tightly. “Mianhanda… I can’t explain it… I was…”

“Ssh! Why are you apologizing, Hyunnie? Everything is fine with me and your unnie…” Dongwoo hyung kissed her crown head and lets her go. “but I think he needs your explanation…”

“He?” Seohyun noona puzzled. “Who is he, oppa?”

“Oppa, it’s not He… It’s them…” Hyoyeon noona can speak again now. “There are two of them….”

“Actually, three…” I added as Seohyun noona tilts her head. “and all of them missing you”

“Who are missing me?” Seohyun noon asked. “Three of you?”

“Ya! Ofcourse 3 of us will always miss you!” Hyoyeon noona hits Seohyun noona’s head softly. “They are the boys who hurting from your departing”

“Sunggyu and Myungsoo never stop from blaming themselves fr your departing, Hyunnie….” Dongwoo hyung is explaining. “Both of those jerks, who had hurting you so badly, think that you left because of them.. they keep blaming themselves and apologizing to me every time they meet me, and the worst thing is, they never concentrate on their trainings in my agency…”

“Oppa, chusumianhae…” Seohyun noona bowed to Dongwoo hyung. “I’m giving such a burden to you and the boys”

“No, you are not, hyun….” Dongwoo hyung pats her head softly. “Well, maybe to the boys…”

“and don’t forget about Sungyeol….” Hyoyeon noona added. “Your Sungchoding turns to be a heartless man since you left… and He is one of my client now, he gets depression since he lost you”

“Jeongmalyo?” Seohyun noona dropped to her knee and face palmed herself as she is crying. “I’m such a bad girl to the boys I love….”

“and the boys who love you back, noona…” I hug her as she looks at me whit what-are-you-saying looks. “Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol hyung and Myungsoo hyung love you, noona…”

“and don’t forget your best friend, Hoya…” Dongwoo hyung added. “That boy is coming by everyday to both our house and yours’ and L’s flat to check just in case you were coming back”

“What am I suppose to do now?” Seohyun noona is crying in my embrace. “I’m such a bad girl, right Sungjong?”

“No, noona… You are not…” I tap her back softly. “My Seohyun noona is an angel…”

“and I’m not?” Hyoyeon noona tapped her foot. “Well, no more extra allowance then…”

“No! I mean, Seohyun noona is an angel, and you are a goddess, Hyo noona” I argued as my noona laugh. “See? I miss your tingling laugh, Seo noona”


“Good afternoon, Pretty Prince…” Seohyun noona’s angelic smile greets me when I reach our kitchen. “Have a good sleep, baby?”

“It’s supposed to be good morning, noona…” I whined as Seohyun noona rolls her eyes. “My sleep never is better! I had my angelic noona in my embrace”

“Aww.. You are so cheesy…” Seohyun noona pinched my cheek as she put a clock in front of me. “It’s almost 4PM now, and my dear Sungjongie just woke up!”

“and what is your problem, noona?” I whined like always as she blows her cheeks, annoyed. “It’s Sunday, noona! I have no school!”

“I know….” Seohyun noona sighed and moves closer to me. “but it’s CHRISTMAS, LEE SUNGJONG!”

“WHAT?” I yelled in surprise.

! I forgot that today is Christmas! Damn!

“Merry Christmas, Seohyun noona” I kissed her cheek and hug her rightly. “Where are my gifts?”

“Merry Christmas, Sungjongie” Seohyun noona kissed me back. “Didn’t you just ask Santa to give me as your only Christmas’ gift?”

“I did…” I pouted as Seohyun noona pinches my cheek. “but I didn’t ask it to you, Dongwoo hyung nor Hyoyeon noona… I’ll take my gifts from them now…”

“They are not home, baby…” Seohyun noona pulled my wrist and makes me sit on the dining room. “They went out for quality time, I guess.. or to Dongwoo oppa’s parents”

“Oh… I see” I just nodded and sit. “So, what are we gonna do today?”

“Well, shall we go out and celebrate our Christmas together?” Seohyun noona asked as I tilt my head. “You know, I’m not a great cook… I just cook goguma well… So, let’s eat somewhere… My treat…”

“Yaaay! Lets’ do that!” I cheered and I pull my noona with me. “Let’s dress up!”

“Why should I?” Seohyun noona whined, like always. “You can do that yourself… I don’t need too”

“Yes, you do!” I insisted as I push her to her old bedroom.“You must look good, noona! It’s Christmas!”

“Did you just say that I’m ugly if I didn’t dress up?” Seohyun noona asked me in serious tone.

“No! I mean, you’ll look more stunning if you dressed up!” I answered as I throw her red knitted dress to her. “Wear that, noona!”

“What is this?” Seohyun noona looked at that dress carefully. “It’s not even mine”

“It’s yours’!” I insisted. “well, that’s my Christmas present for you.. I didn’t manage to wrap it yet.. SO… yeah.. Just wear it…”

“Awww… My baby…” Seohyun  noona back hugged me. “Thank you so much…. I’m so lucky to have you in my life”

“No, noona… I’m the lucky one to have you and your infinite love for me while the other boys must fight for it…” I smirked as Seohyun noona kisses my cheek. “now, dress up and be as beautiful as ever, noona! I’ll text them…”

“Them?” Seohyun noona asked me as I shook my head. “Nugu?”

“Ummm… It’s my surprise for you…” I ran to my room before my noona confronts me. “You’d be better if you bring your credit cards or a lot of money, noona.. you’ll have a lot of mouths to feed”

To : Jerk #1, Jerk #2, Stalker, Choidng, Black guy

Text :

 Seohyun noona is BACK!

And She is throwing a Christmas celebration in SONE steak and grill…

Please come at least at 7 PM…

Dress properly!! My noona is dressed up now!!

NB : bring your gifts too, hyung

From : Sungjong


“Sungjongie, how do I look?” Seohyun noona poked me as I turn around. “I over do it, right?”

“Noona! Neomu yepposo!” I squealed as my noona blushed. “You look good in red!”

“Really?” She asked me as I nod. “Thank you… Shall we go now?”

“Gajja!” I interlocked my fingers with hers’. “Noona, why did you go?”

“To fight for my life…” Seohyun noona muttered and sighs. “Kidding! I left to tease you”

“Tease me? Why?” I whined. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Nope!” Seohyun noona shook her head. “uri Sungjongi always be perfect”

“So, why?” I insisted. “Why did you leave me?”

“I left because I hurt too many people in my life” tears roamed in Seohyun noona’s eyes. “and I could do nothing but left you behind, all of you, without telling any of you…. And I’m so sorry…”

“Noona, please don’t cry…” I wiped her tears as she slightly smiles. “Just forget about it…”

“As you wish…” Seohyun noona smiled. “Sungjong, do you remember a kid who used to steal all my Christmas gifts when we were younger? Where is he now?”

“I do remember that wonderful kid, noona” I grinned ear to ear. When you make a turn in the alley and enter,that kid might come out and surprise you.. but He holds your hand now, noona”

“What? That kid was you?” Seohyun noona seems surprised as I laugh my heart out. “Ya! Why did you tell me that he is my secret admirer?”

“noona, You messed it up” I rolled my eyes as my noona tilts her head “I said, he stole all your gifts from your secret admirers”

Seohyun noona just nods and laughs.

“You, who was glowing white in the dark nightand sparkled in the white snow
Maybe I, maybe I still
Love you”a young man hugs my noona from back and smirked.

Hell yeah, I know who owns that flirty voice that must be…

“Myungsoo, let go of me”Seohyun noona struggled in his tight hug. “I can’t breathe”

“Merry Christmas, my lady”That Jerk #1, L, pecked my noona’s lips before I can even smack his pretty head. “Why did you leave me?”

“She needs time with me that’s why she left you”I pushed him a side and claims my noona back. “noona, your ex is scary”

“Myungsoo is not that scary, baby”Seohyun noona looked at L and he winks to my noona. “Okay, maybe he is”

“Goguma….”A small eyed man is standing in front of my noona. “Merry Christmas!”

“Sunggyu sunbae?” Seohyun noona’s smile grew wider. “Merry Christmas!”

I’m sorry, The heart that I didn’t get to show you, The answer that you didn’t get to hear…”that Sunggyu, Jerk #2, blushed and kisses my noona’s cheek. “I love you”

Seohyun noona just madly blushed and bowed to him as we come in to the restaurant.

“SEORORO!”That balck guy, Hoya hyung is yelling and waving his hands toward us, as my noona rushes to reach him. “Howoneulmalhaebwa”

“My wish?” Seohyun noona adorably asked him as he nods. “Just stop your SNSD-sings-genie-for-me stuffs!”

“Ya! But They sang it for me.. In Korean, Howoneulmalhaebwa… In Japanese, Hoyabidesuka?”Hoya teased my noona and earns smacked on the head from my noona. “I regret the winter night so much,
When I let you go without even noticing”

“Cwaenchanha…”My noona kissed his cheek and squeezes his hands. “Myungsoo and Gyu oppa said they love me”

“I LOVE YOU, Seohyun”both of those jerks said in unison, caused my noona to smiles and blushed like a fool.

“Noona, I’m hungry!”I whined, less attention for me now. “balli!”

“Oh, okay…”My noona waved her hands to call a waiter. “Excuse me”

“Hyunnnie, we met again!”

Aish, does that Woohyun stalker guys have another line to say?

“Merry Christmas!”

“Woowoo oppa? Merry Christmas”Seohyun noona smiled and lets him sits next to Sunggyu who sits next to Myungsoo. “You are here too? Thank you, Sungjongie”

“My pleasure, noona” I flashed my best smile to my noona. “Don’t even dare to touch my noona, guys!”

“Hyunnie…”That stalker held my noona hands and looks in to her eyes. “I will tell you while looking at your eyes.. The love that remains in me…”

“I know, oppa…” Seohyun noona flashed her sad smile. “but you always now my heart belongs to ….”

“ME!!!!!!!!!!!!”a loud childish yell roamed our table. “Seohyun is mine!”

“Sungchoding, shut up!”Hoya glared to his cousin. “Why are you being so loud?”

“Merry Christmas, my love!”

I NEVER EXPECT that THIS CHODING would pecks, scratch that, KISSES MY NOONA PASSIONATELY in front of us LIKE THIS.

You’re still doing well, right?”That choding is grinning ear to ear now.

“Merry Christmas too, my life”

Aish, I necey expect my noona would be this cheesy too!

“Hi, Seohyun!”Myungsoo called my noona, as my noona turns her head; Myungsoo captured my noona’s lips and claims them and puts a necklace on her neck. “You are mine!”

“Please be mine…”now that Sunggyu is kneeling in front of Seohyun noona, puts bracelet charms on her right hands, as she leans in and kisses his lips. “I’m already yours’”

“Hyunnie, you must to love me!”Woohyun isnsited as he pecks my noona lips. “You are mine!”

“Stop it, guys!”Hoya yelled. “My BFF is not a kiss parade place!”

“Gomawo, lee Howon…” My noona smiled and kisses his cheek.

“Seohyunnie, this is for you!”Sungyeol rushed to my noona and puts something on her left finger. “I hope you’ll love it”

“Keroro’s ring?” Seohyun noona squealed.  “Sungyeol, I love it! But it’s diamond.. it must be…”

“Nothing is too expensive for my Seohyun” that Sungyeol doesn’t seems like a choding guy again now.  “maybe I could propose you in the next Christmas…”

“NOONA! I’m hungry!”I whined and suddenly someone smacked my head. “ouch! That hurts!”

“Stop your whiny act, Sungjong!” Hyoyeon noona is here too now. “Uri Hyunnie is having fun”

“unnie… Actually I…”

“Don’t be shy, we ever felt that too”Dongwoo oppa kissed her cheek and sits next to Hyoyeon noona. “I already ordered steaks for 9 of us…. Lets’ eat!”

Seohyun noona is feeding me right now, like she used too.

What?

Noona has 5 boys there who fighting each other just to feed my noona.

“Guys, let’s take some picture!”Dongwoo hyung pulled out his camera. “Come on, come closer!”

“Let’s me take the picture, oppa…”Seohyun noona stand up and about to take Dongwoo hyung’s camera when Hyoyeon noona snatches it from her.

“I’ll take the picture! 1.. 2.. 3.. Kimchi~”


Seohyun noona,

Seeing myself smiling through your eyes..
When we’re together, the time flies by so fast like the ephemeral life..

I’m so happy today, noona..

You never lied and deceived me…

Merry Christmas, I love you~