Woohyun's Egregious Christmas Eve

Last Christmas Carols

I will visit you with the white snow and tell you
I will tell you while looking at your eyes
The love that remains in me - Woohyun


~Woohyun’s POV~

“Hyunnie!”

“Woohyun… Woohyun… Nam Woohyun?”I see a beautiful blonde lady was waving her hands in front of me. “Could you hear me, Woohyun-sshi?”

“Hyoyeon-noona…”I sighed as Hyoyeon noona gives me a glass of water. “Gamsahamnida..”

“Okay… We’ll start again….”Hyoyeon noona smiled as she plays with her pendant again. “3.. 2… 1… and You’ll go deeper to your memory, Nam Woohyun…”

Did time stop again?
Is it going to fall asleep like this again?
Would I see her again? Or another demon that took her away?
I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

Where did you go hyun-ah? It’s ME!

It’s your WooWoo oppa! It’s ME!

Why were you helping that girl? Why?

Hyunnie, I miss you… HYUN…

“Woohyun, wake up!”Hyoyeon noona snapped her fingers in front of me. “Your session is over now…”

“but noona….” I whined as she glares at me. “Fine… I’ll come again tomorrow…”

“Ya! Tomorrow is Christmas! I need holiday too!”Hyoyeon noona hits my head with her pen. “I need to spend my time with Sungjongie, you know…”

“Aish, no need to lie to me, noona…”I smirked as Hyoyeon noona tilts her head. “You need time to make babies with Dongwoo hyung, right?”

“Ya! Nam Woohyun!” Hyoyeon noona blushed as red as tomato as I chuckle. “Sungjong really needs our companion now… He always is gloomy since…”

“Your dongsaeng isn’t coming back yet?”I asked as Hyoyeon noona nods weakly. “I’m really sorry to hear that, but I sure You’ll hear any information about Seohyun, soon… She must be do well now…”

“I guess so…” Hyoyeon noona mumbled. “wait, how did you know Seohyun?”

“Do you remember a girl that I stalked and rejected me?”I asked as Hyoyoen noona nods eagerly. “Well, she is your sister”

“WHAT? YOU STALKED MY HYUNNIE?”Hyoyeon noona shouted as I smirk. “Do you still stalk her? Do you know where she is now?”

“Mianhae, noona… but I don’t know….” I sighed as Hyoyeon noona just nods weakly. “but I’ll tell you if I met her…”

“Really?”Hyoyeon noona’s eyes widened as I nod. “Gomawo….”

“Ah, I think I must leave now”I stood up and give a hug to Hyoyeon noona. “I’ll see you around… Annyeong, noona…”

“Annyeong…”Hyoyeon noona waved her hands. “Remember what I said ….”

“try to focus and control my own self for my own goods…”I grinned and Hyoyeon noona gives me a thumb. “Merry Christmas, noona”


Tonight is already Christmas Eve,
Even though time is passing by again, 
I’m going back to that time again.. Time when I was with you, Hyunnie..
Although I try hard to find everything in your memories, but I guess you still remember all of that well, right?

I’m crying by myself every day after you left, but
As my tears stopped I’m laughing whenever I saw your smiling or silly pictures, but
after leaving you alone,
I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase…

I know well that I can’t say anything even so I’m searching for you, but
I know well you won’t change your thoughts about me, about you rejected me,  but
I still can’t forget you…

 

I will visit you with the white snow and tell you, Hyunnie
I will tell you while looking at your eyes, Hyunnie
The love that remains in me


Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you, but
even so if I can find you like this, It would be great..
Just please come to me once again, come to me as I am, your WooWoo oppa..
If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now, until I can breathe again…


“Hyunnie, We meet again!”I cheered as I bump to her, again. “What a coincidence…”

“Yeah, again..” Sungjong, her little brother rolled his eyes and snapped. “What a stalker…”

“Sungjong, behave!” Seohyun pinched Sungjong’s arm as the younger boy winced. “I’m sorry for my brother’s rudeness, oppa…”

“Ah, it’s fine..”I smiled as Sungjong sticks out his tongue playfully. “What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for Dongwoo oppa to pick Sungjong up.. He slept over on my flat last night…”She smiles as I motioned her to sit down. “and you, oppa?”

“He is waiting for you, noona….”Sungjong cuts in and grins. “Like always…”

“Lee Sungjong!” Seohyun’s eyes widened as the younger boys hoot death glares on me. “Why are you being like this?’

“Because I don’t like this stalker….” Sungjong whined as he keeps pointing my face.  “There is something wrong with him…”

“You said those things to Myungsoo too” Seohyun sighed as Sungjoung pouts. “Please Sungjong, grow up!”

“That Myungsoo hyung is a total flirt, noona! And He dumped you!”Sungjong whined. “but I love Sungyeol hyung and Hoya hyung…”

“but I love him!”I could hear Seohyun’s whispers to Sungjong. “and Woohyun oppa is my sunbae”

“Whateever.. I don’t care…” Sungjong death glared me and smiles to his sister, bipolar. “but You love Sungyeol hyung too! And he loves you back! Why don’t you just date him instead of spending your time with this Woohyun thingy?”

“Ya! I’m not a thing!”I smacked his pretty little head as he groans. “I’m older than your noona!”

“Whatever…. I don’t like you..” Sungjong sticks out his tongue. “and never will”

“Lee Sungjong!”Seohyun hissed at her brother and sees a car coming. “Ah, Dongwoo oppa is here…”

“Are you going with them, Hyunnie?” I asked her as she shakes her head. “I’ll be waiting you here…”

“Don’t touch my noona!”Sungjong whined before he left the café. “or else I’ll kill you!”

Silly boy! Your noona is my love.. My one and only obsession…

“Woowoo oppa, sorry for what Sungjong said…”Seohyun looked down after she sits down. “I really am sorry…”

“Gwaenchanha…”I smiled to her as she smiles back. “Ah, Hyunnie, there is something I’ll ask you…”

“About what?” Seohyun eyes widened in excitement. “Do you have a girlfriend? Yes! I know it!”

“No! Not yet….” I blushed. Did she catch my intention? “but Will, soon…”

“Jinjjaeyo?”Seohyun squealed in delightment. “Who is she? Do I know her?  Is she pretty?”

“Hyunnie… Hyunnie… Stop it!” I covered with my hand when she starts asking too much question. “One by One…”

“Oh.. Okay…” Seohyun grinned, exposing her perfect white teeth to me. “Do I know her?”

“Yes..”

“Is she pretty?”

“Yes… She likes an angel…”

“Jinjja?”Seohyun eyes widened as I nod. “Is she nice to my oppa?”

“She is an angel… in and out…” I pinched her cheeks as she pouts.

“Does she love you back?”

Ouch! That sacred words.

“I.. I don’t know…”I sighed and she held my hand. “That’s the thing I’ll try to figure out…”

“Who is she?” She asked me full of curiosity. “Maybe I could help you…”

“She is You, Lee Seohyun…” I said,  Seohyun’s eyes almost popped out. “I LOVE YOU, Seohyun.. I do.. Do you love me too? Do you wanna be my girlfriend?”

“WHAT?!” Seohyun yelped and jumped from her couch. “but… but I…”

“but I LOVE YOU…” I yelled, ignoring all eyes on me. “Please be mine…”

“but I have someone I love…” Seohyun muttered as she grabs her things. “Mianhae, oppa”

I sometimes remember you like this

The long times

I remember  your back view

If I can only see it for a short time

I can only say that I want to die

My life without you is hard to live through

I only wait for you to comeback

Thought you’re not here anymore

Please, I really miss you, I love you

I still have feelings for you, I can’t throw you away

I’m short on breath as if I’m crazy

All night I’ve been pushing you out

But yet 

I really miss you to the point of dying

If only the skies permits

Even if I die I can’t leave, can’t go leaving you behind


“Ah… Mianhamnida… I didn’t see you on my way…” I bumped in to a girl as she is busy collecting my pictures now. “Chusumianhae…. I dirtied your pictures… these must be really precious for you…”

“Yeah, they are…”I smiled as I reach out my hand for a shake hand. “I’m sorry for bumping you… I’m Nam Woohyun, and You?”

“Ihm Yoona…”Yoona smiled and shakes my hands. “Is that pretty girl your girlfriend? She is so pretty…”

“Yes, She was…”I smiled at the pictures. “She really was pretty…”

 “Was? Did something bad happen?”Yoona asked with worry expression on her face. “Ah.. Mianhae.. I shouldn’t ask it from the first time…”

“It’s fine…”I smiled. “Actually, she was…”

 “Do you really wish that I die?”a tingling angelic voice came from my back. “Yoona onnie, WooWoo oppa told you a lie!”

“Goguma?!” I could tell that Yoona’s eyes widened in surprise. “Well, he said “she was” to me… so I thought you die…”

“I’m not! At least not yet…”that girl sighed and Yoona waved us goodbye. “Do you really wish that I death, oppa?”

“WooWoo oppa?”I confused and I turn my head. “Omo! Hyunnie!”

“Do you miss me that much, Woowoo oppa?”Seohyun spreads out her arms, waiting for my hug. “Where is my hug?”

I jumped to her and hug her as tight as I could.

Oh my precious angel, you are here again with me, now…

“Urgh… Oppa, I can’t breathe….”I released my hands and smirks. “Gomawo…”

“Ya! Where did you go?” I whined as I hug her once again. “I miss you so badly!”

“I thought you hated me, oppa…”Seohyun muttered under her breathe. “I rejected you, remember?”

“I’d never forget that, Hyunnie!”I’m playing with her hair. “just the same like I’ll never forget my love for you…”

“Aish, so cheesy…” Seohyun giggled and I pinch her cheek. “Well, do you missing your time when you stalked me around oppa?”

“Ya! I didn’t stalk you!”I blush, she just caught me red-handed. “We accidentally bumped to each other…”

“Accidentally too often….”Seohyun teased me and she giggles. “too much for a day…”

“Look, I’m sorry….”I looked deep in to her big eyes. “I know I’m scared you, I’m sorry…”

“Oppa, it’s fine, you know…”Seohyun smiled and kisses my cheek. “and I’d love you to keep on stalking me around…”

“Ya! Why?” I confused as she just blinks. “You shouldn’t be happy when someone stalks you!”

“at least I feel safer with you were watching me…” She smiled and I blushed. “Let’s have fun, Woowoo oppa! Give me your camera!”


“Hyunnie, where did you go?”I suddenly abruptly asked her as the tall girl stops her photographer acts and looks at me. “Why did you leave me?”

“Is this a joke?” Seohyun asked with her nonchalant voice. “It’s not even funny, oppa”

“What? Joke?”I stopped and grip her shoulder. “I’m serious! Where have you been?”

“Are you sure you didn’t know it?” Seohyun rolled her eyes. “or are you getting amnesia?”

“Seohyun, what are you talking about?”I seemed confuse as Seohyun’s mouth hangs open. “please tell me”

“I thought you know where I am…”Seohyun mumbled. “Never mind”

“I thought you were death..”I mumbled as Seohyun’s eyes are getting teary. “Death and breathless”

“Oppa, do you really want me to be death?” Seohyun’s voice is shaking. “Answer me, woohyun oppa”

“It’s better for me to let you die than to let you being with other boys…”I smirked.

Wait, what did I say?

“Especially with that Myungsoo? Sungyeol? Oh! And that rival of mine, your oh-so-lovely-Sunggyu sunbae!”

“but oppa…”Seohyun is crying and shaking right now. “Where is my Woohyun oppa?”

“Your Woohyun oppa is here…” I smirked as I move closer to the frightened girl “and I’ll send you back to heaven, Hyunnie”

“Oppa, what are you doing?”Seohyun screamed as she runs faster and I chase after her. “Throw your knife away! You scared me, oppa!”

What? What am I doing?

Why am I holding this knife?

And why can’t I stop my legs from chaseing her with this stupid knife on my hand?

“Why can’t you love me?”

Okay, and why am I yelling right now?

“YOU MUST TO LOVE ME, Seohyun!”

“I do….”Seohyun screamed as she runs faster. “but I LOVE my Woowo oppa, not YOU!”

“but You rejected me!”

“Because I can’t hurt you! I’m loving other boys!”Seohyun cried and runs faster. “but if another life is really exist, I’ll love you in my other life”

“SHUT UP!” I jumped and grab her wrist. “GO TO HEAVEN, my dear lovely Hyunnie!”

Seohyun is crying as she tries her best to push me in to the lift.

And I SEE…… NOTHING…


“Woowoo oppa, are you okay?”Seohyun, I guess, waved her hands in front of me. “Can you see me now?”

“Where am I?”I’m asking her, yes, a she is Seohyun. “What happens to me?”

“You out in the lift… You’re having claustrophobia, are you?”She asked as I nod. “I’m so sorry.. I was pushing you there.. I don’t have any idea.. I’m sorry…”

“Gwaenchanha…”I smiled as I trie to sit but she pushes me down.“Wegure?”

“Stay in my laps for the rest of the night, oppa… You are too weak now” Seohyun kissed my fore head gently. “and I’m sorry…”

“Gwaenchanha… I’m really am sorry for burdening you…”I reached her face and peck her soft lips. “I was not me…”

Seohyun eyes widened as she is replying my kiss. Sweet, soft and romantic.

“I promise I’ll love you in my other life, Woowoo oppa…” Seohyun kissed my forehead before she leans on and closes her eyes. “Merry Christmas, Woohyun oppa”

“Merry Christmas, Lee Seohyun…”I kissed her hands and hug them. “I’ll love you in all my life”