Chapter 6

Miracle

A/N: sorry for the long wait as I've been pretty tied up recently. Here you go! 

his tummy to calm the baby down, tears rolled down his cheeks. That night, Ryeowook cried himself to sleep.

Kyuhyun on the other hand, had stormed off to his best friend Changmin. “Really man, what the hell does he think he’s doing? Seducing my boyfriend and touching his tummy! And Ryeonggu too, he knows I can’t stand that boy.” The maknae had complained. “Don’t think about it too negatively. Maybe he really means to be happy for the two of you. Come on bro, Ryeowook is having a hard time with the pregnancy and having to stop all his activities already. Try and understand him too. After all, he needs his own friends as well.” Changmin had given sagely advice. “Just go and apologise to him in the morning ok”

SUJUSUJUSUJU

Waking up to puffy eyes and a lonely bed, Ryeowook padded off to the kitchen. He was however stopped in the hallway by Sungmin. “How are you? I heard about what happened…” “Hyung… Kyu, he hates me and aegi. I’m sure of it now… He didn’t even come home last night.” Sungmin reached over to sooth the poor maknae. Kyuhyun had returned, and at this very moment, was actually preparing breakfast as an apology. To be more accurate, he was TRYING to prepare breakfast without burning the kitchen down.

“Clang” “Crash”. Sounds of things dropping were heard from the kitchen. Ryeowook could guess what was up. “He’s in there isn’t he?” “Has been since 6am. Trying his best to make fried eggs for you but ended up burning them the first few tries”. Ryeowook merely shook his head, heading towards the kitchen.

Seeing the other with a panicked look on his face, Ryeowook called out “Kyu ah, just stop it. Don’t make a bigger mess than you already have”. “Aniyo, I’m going to make you the best apology breakfast ever.” He waved away his boyfriend’s concerns. “Just stop it Kyu, I won’t eat it anyway.” Kyuhyun walked over, enveloping the smaller into a big hug. “I’m so sorry Ryeonggu ah. It was dumb of me to have done whatever I did last night. As long as you and aegi are happy, its fine. I know you’ve been having a hard time so far, so let’s take the afternoon off to go shop ok!”

Needless to say, breakfast was soon forgotten as Kyuhyun had an entirely different kind in mind for his boyfriend. The kind where Ryeowook ended up as breakfast.  Make-up was simply the best.

A/N: I didn't include the scene, but let me know what you guys think? I'm considering a oneshot outtake of it if enough people want it:)