Chapter 2

Miracle

A/N: WOW! I really didn't expect to get so many views/subscribers for this story! Some of my fav authors even left a comment!!! *Squeals* As a little thanks for the support shown, here you go:) Do forgive me if there are any grammar/spelling errors as everything is un-betaed

It wasn’t long after the announcement that the group was asked to appear on some variety show again. Somehow, producers also looked for their group especially when it came to game shows. Yet, that only meant 1 thing-physical activity was going to be required. “Ryeong, are you sure you want to do this? We could always come up with some sort of excuse saying you were sick or something”. The evil maknae was for once, uncharacteristically worried about a game. Ryeowook had insisted on joining the recording with the rest of the group, giving the excuse that he would have to stop such activities soon once he started showing anyway, and how he didn’t want to burden the others. “Yah Ryewook ah, tell us if anything is wrong ok. We don’t want anything happening to the baby.” Leeteuk had chided for the umpteenth time that day.

As the recording went on, Ryeowook did indeed feel discomfort. There was a terrible ache in his stomach, but he was determined to carry on.

It wasn’t until the recording had ended, that he gripped his sides in obvious pain. Looking pale and unsteady as they headed back to the vans, the last thing he remembered was Yesung calling out for him before he completely out.

“Kyuhyun ah, quick! Wook just fainted.” Yesung had immediately caught the younger, who had been tottering around in front of him on the way back. He was already carrying Ryeowook over to the van as he said it.

It was chaos when they reached the hospital, with Kyuhyun hollering for a doctor, cradling his boyfriend in his arms. The other members were a mess behind him, with Eunhyuk and Donghae trying not to joke around at a time like this, and Yesung seemingly tripping over his own feet. Meanwhile, Siwon was last seen praying for the safety of their maknae and the baby.

When Ryeowook woke up, the first thing he saw was a great expanse of white ceiling. Turning his head, he saw the worried faces of Kyuhyun and the other members. “K…kyu ah, where am I? Have we finished the recording already?” The answer he got certainly wasn’t what he expected it to be.

“Kim Ryewook, just what am I to you?”

“Huh?”

“Just answer me” Kyuhyun’s response was cold.

“Boyfriend. You are my boyfriend. And the father of our baby?” Ryeowook was completely confused by this sudden turn of events.

“Then why did you not trust me enough to tell me how you were feeling? You fainted on the set of the recording Ryeong ah”.

Shock ran through his features. Then, a hand hastily reached down to his stomach.

“Is… is aegi alright? Tell me Kyu. Please…”