Chapter 3

Miracle

A/N: Thank you all very very much for all the comments and subscribes! Kamsahamnida, thank you, xiexie ni! *Bows 90 degrees* Without further ado, here's the next chapter.

Taking a deep breath and placing his hands on his lover’s tummy, he told Ryeowook not to worry. The baby was fine after all. It had been a close call according to the doctor. Any later, and they wouldn’t have been able to do anything. “Ryeong, listen to me. I want you to stop working, and just focus on our baby arraso?”

“But Kyu, you know I don’t want to burden the group. How can I do this?”

“The hyungs will never fault you. All of them are anxious for you and aegi to be safe and sound.”

Before anything else could be said, their manager had entered the room. The discussion was stopped, as they saw their manager standing in the doorway.

They had not told anyone from the company before this of Ryeowook’s situation. Now, it seemed that there would be no way to conceal this any longer. Judging from the look on the manager’s face, nothing had been told to him yet by anyone. All he knew was that one of his charges had fainted and had to be warded. Kyuhyun took this chance to clarify matters. Taking Ryewook’s hand in his, he calmly explained the situation to the manager. While they would be happy to pay any compensations to the company, there was no way that any of the members would be willing to compromise the health and well-being of their eternal maknae and the miracle he was carrying.

“Kyuhyun ah, I will do my best to help you guys. After all, you all are like my sons and brothers. We’ve spent so long together already.” Junghoon manager was very understanding towards the situation. Upon hearing this, the happy couple could only smile.

SUJU~SUJU~SUJU

Back at the dorm that night, the other members were gathered in the living room, after Leeteuk had called for a meeting. They had agreed that they would definitely be supporting their maknaes through their journey into parenthood. Heck, Heechul the big spacestar had out rightly declared that he would fight the company if needed just so the couple could get the time off they needed for the baby. Well, more like he would send Hankyung in to fight so he wouldn’t mess up his nails and face.

“I’ll even pay any compensation if its needed Hyung!” Siwon had helpfully chimed in.

The matter was hence settled and all that was left was to wait to hear what the company had to say.

SUJU~SUJU~SUJU

Sometime later in the week, their manager had finally gotten the news back from the company. They would allow Ryeowook to postpone all current schedules and even give him and Kyuhyun time off after the birth of the baby for a month. However, they did want him to carry on with his Sukira DJ position till the baby’s arrival as they simply could not add on more to the other members’ schedules. He also still had to participate in the vocal recordings for the next album. Being one of the main vocals, there was just no way that they could do without his participation in the album.

“This isn’t what we wanted Ryeong. I wanted you to have to worry about nothing but yourself and aegi. Let’s just see what else can be done” Kyuhyun wasn’t exactly all that pleased with the arrangement.

“Kyu ah, let’s not kick up a fuss over this anymore. I’m pregnant, not disabled. This amount of activity is still ok for me.” Ryewook tried to persuade his lover, with as much aegyo as he could.

It was obvious who won this debate.

A/N: You didn't really think I would be so mean would you? Haha, I live for rainbows, pink and fluffy stuff so no way I would have done something evil. In reply to some of the comments made, I really want to say a big thank you for helping me to think further about the plot. (Eg, how could I have forgotten about the existence and reaction of the company?!) I will try my best for the story and once again, THANK YOU!