Chapter 5

Miracle

A/N: I'm very thankful for all your lovely comments from the previous updates! i also apologise for the delay in updating, as I was hospitalised the previous week. Anyway, here's a short chapter to tide you guys over first! I promise a longer update in the next chapter which is already written and being edited right now! 

 

As agreed with the company, Ryeowook would still continue as the Sukira DJ until the baby came. Leaving the house that morning, he had found out that his good friend and dongsaeng, Hyungsik would be guesting on the programme that day. He hadn’t thought much about it, and didn’t bother to tell Kyuhyun about it. After all, Kyuhyun wasn’t exactly the most pleased when it came to hearing about Ryeowook’s close friendship with Hyungsik.

Arriving in the studio, Ryeowook was immediately glomped into a tight hug by the younger. He was taken aback, and returned the hug with warm smiles. “Yah, hyungsik ah, stop dwarfing me like that”, as they pulled away from each other. They settled down to start the show.

It wasn’t that Ryeowook had wanted to keep the pregnancy a secret from Hyungsik, just that it had slipped his mind till now. The younger had jokingly remarked that he had put on weight, and absolutely had a glow around him. Checking to ensure the broadcast switches were off, he revealed what was going on. “Wah hyung! How could you not have told me earlier? I’m really happy for you and Kyuhyun hyung.” Hyungsik couldn’t stop himself, and asked to rub Ryeowook’s tummy. “Anyeong Aegi ah! This is your Hyungsikkie samcheon. Aniyo, it’s your Hyungsikkie OPPA!” Ryeowook could only giggle at his silly dongsaeng.

Ryeowook was usually well-prepared for the temperature in the studio, having been the DJ for such a long time. Yet he was unusually cold that night, and was shivering even in his hoodie. Hyungsik thus gave him his own jacket, and even asked the staffs for a hot drink for his hyung. All their skinships seemed perfectly normal between the two of them, but they had quite forgotten about the transparent glass panel which separated them from the fans outside.

It was the usual frenzy outside, with cameras snapping away like crazy as the fans tried to take as many fancams as possible. The fans were really no joke, uploading the pictures onto SNS almost immediately.

SUJUSUJUSUJU

In the radio star waiting room, Kyuhyun was surfing through his various SNS sites. He came across the multiple fancams of Ryeowook being in close proximity with that pesky Hyungsik, who in his opinion was just a little too close for comfort. As he scrolled through, he was getting more and more annoyed. The last straw came when he saw a picture of Hyungsik seemingly Ryeowook’s tummy.

His mood was soured, and for the whole of the recording that day, none of the other MCs dared to say anything over the top, for they knew that their maknae MC was in a foul mood.

SUJUSUJUSUJU

By the time Ryeowook got home after the Sukira broadcast was over, it was already late. He was just eager to get to bed and rest. Yet, when he opened the dorm door, he saw an angry-looking Kyuhyun on the sofa. “Kyu ah, its late already. Don’t you want to go to bed?” He had gone to his boyfriend, hugging him from behind. “Of course you want me to be in bed don’t you? So that you can go and be all comfy with that annoying Hyungsik.” Ryeowook was taken aback. He certainly hadn’t expected that kind of reaction from Kyuhyun. “Aniyo, it’s not like that. He was just happy for us when I told him about aegi ah” “Still, you shouldn’t have been so close to him. You know I don’t like it”. Kyuhyun was unreasonably obstinate about it. “Go and rest. I’m going out.” With that, he slammed the door shut as he left the dorm. 

A/N: Dundundun... What's going to happen to Kyuwook now? Ohno....