The Betrayal

Trust

After dinner, they sat at the living room and watching a drama. There were scene in the drama make an introduction. Chae Yeong just realised that they still don't know her name.

"While watching this drama, we still don't know your name. What's your name? How old are you?" asked Chae Yeong. 

"Omo, it's almost 2 hours we been together. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Eun Jae Hyeon. I'll be 37 years old coming this July. Nice meeting you Shin Chae Yeong and Mun Jung Hyuk."

"Oh! How do you know our name? We didn't introduce ourselves yet." Chae Yeong really surprised. 

"Are you stupid? Both of us called our our full name in front of her. Don't you remember? Are you getting old?" Jung Hyuk teasing Chae Yeong.

"Really? Ahh it was the time I asking for her forgiveness of your rudeness." Chae Yeong just recalled. 

"Yah!" Eric shout at Chae Yeong. 

"What?!" Chae Yeong giggling. 

"You two always like this? Bickering all the time?" Jae Hyeon asking with full of curiosity. 

"Yes. I'll feel sorry to his future girlfriend." said Chae Yeong. 

"I won't treat her like I treat you. So don't worry about it." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Really? So why I never meet any of your girlfriend then?" asked Chae Yeong. 

"Just because.. Anyway Jae Hyeon, we are all in the same age. This is great. We can be friends." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Yeah we are. Since you saying that you don't have any friend, we can be yours now. By the way, why you don't have any friends? How about college or office colleagues? It's hard to believe that you don't have any friends at all." said Chae Yeong. 

"I don't trust people. I'm only trust my family. Today I started to trust you two. Probably because Jung Hyuk save my life and you as his friend." answered Jae Hyeon. 

"Seem like you had been betrayed by someone you trusted the most." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Yes I am. The only best friend. She betrayed me and my boyfriend cheated on me with her. Not only that, she start a rumour. Because of that, I don't trust anyone else. How can a good friend do such a things to you? That's why I close my heart to anyone." explained Jae Hyeon. 

"You really have a broken heart. Let's slowly knowing each other. Oh, I'm giving your a warning. Being with us, that's mean you have to accepted our flawless and be prepared when we call you out. We take care of each other no matter what time and day." said Chae Yeong. 

"Don't worry about me. Worried about her. She will nagging and pestering you. Ha ha ha ha ha." said Jung Hyuk and pointing at Chae Yeong. 

"Yah! Jung Hyuk!" Chae Yeong yelled. She pouted. 

Jung Hyuk keep laughing seeing Chae Yeong pouting. Jae Hyeon smiles seeing them. Jung Hyuk looking at Jae Hyeon. He smiled seeing her smiles. She really beautiful and he never expected that she been through a lot alone. 

"We should go home now. You need a rest too." said Jung Hyuk and he stands up. 

"You can stay for a coffee. I'm fine." said Jae Hyeon while looking at him.

"Jung Hyuk, let's stay until the drama is finished while enjoying a cup of coffee." suggests Chae Yeong. 

"Alright. Since you, the house owner suggests it. I can't reject it. And I can't drag Chae Yeong since her favorite drama is on." said Jung Hyuk. 

"You know me well. Now, quiet. I can't hear it." said Chae Yeong while her eyes concentrate on television.