Vortex River

Trust

"You may keep the change sir. Thank your for your hard work." Said Jae Hyeon to the taxi driver. 

She just walk straight near to the river and check surrounding her to make sure there were no one is around. She take a deep breathe and she continues walking to the river. Her tears dropping like a rain and her heart really hurts. While she walking and crying,  she can feels that the water is reaching her chin and it didn't stop her for walking deep inside.

"It's been 30 minutes and still no sign of fish. What is going on?" Jung Hyuk sigh loud. Suddenly he can feel a vibrate and he look at his phone screen. He smiled. 

"It's only been an hour. What is it?" ask Jung Hyuk.

"Is it? I thought it's more than that. So where were you?" ask Chae Yeong without answering Jung Hyuk question. 

"Stop answering me with a question. You always do that. How can Byeong Su handle you? I'm really curious about that." said Jung Hyuk. 

"What my Byeong Su have to do with our conversation? He got nothing to do with it. Just answer me. Where are you?" asking Chae Yeong with her high tone showing that she is pissed. 

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Are you angry? Relax. Alright. Alright. I'll tell you where I am. I'm fishing at Vortex River. Since I need to relax my mind. Don't worry, I'll be heading home if I don't get any fish sooner. I don't.... What the hell is she doing? Is she out of her mind? I'll call you back." Jung Hyuk run as fast as he can. 

He swim directly to her but in few seconds he didn't see her. He dove to search in the water. Lucky he found her with moon light help since the water was so clear. He grab her wrist and pulled her up. They both reach the surface and he can heard her coughed. He put her arm on his shoulder to support her so she can walk. After they reach at the bank of river, he let her sat comfortable. 

"WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? WHY? WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?" Jae Hyeon cry out loud. She disbelief that she still alive. 

Jung Hyuk speechless when he heard her. He just remain silent and letting her cry. He believes tonight gonna be a long night for him. 

After 10 minutes, Jung Hyuk get closer to her and start talking. 

"Excuse me. I don't think I can let you continued crying. Both of us gonna catch cold if we didn't dry ourselves sooner. Just think that you been given a second chance. Now, you don't have other choice but to follow me or else I'm going to bring you to hospital and tell them what happened. You know right what they gonna do next? Which one is better? Come with me or hospital?" Jung Hyuk don't have other choice but to threaten her. 

Jae Hyeon don't want to go to the hospital since she really hate it and she started having this hospital phobia. She raised her face and look at the man in front of her. 

"I'll followed you. Just don't bring me to the hospital." said Jae Hyeon. 

Jung Hyuk glad that she choose to follow him. He smiled and he stand up. He offer her a hand so she can stand. Jae Hyeon accept his hand and she followed behind him. Both of them now at the parking lot. Jung Hyuk opened the door for her. She shook her head. Jung Hyuk confused with her reaction. 

"Your car seat gonna be wet if I sit on it. Don't you have anything to cover?" asking Jae Hyeon. 

"Ah.. You are right. I have a plastic. Hold on let me take it." Jung Hyuk run behind the car and he come with 2 transparent plastic and one towel. He gave her the towel and started to cover her seat and his with the plastic. 

"I always have this plastics for my fishing and my flower. Talk about fishing, I almost forgot. You need to wait for me in here. I just turned the heater. I need to go back since I left my fishing equipment. I'll be right back. Oh, please don't steal my car." said Jung Hyuk and smiling to her. 

Jae Hyeon just nod. She have no energy to smile back. Her eyes just following his back until it disappeared behind the tree. She rest her head, closed her eyes and started to crying again. She keep thinking how to survive since she going be alone for now on. While her mind busy thinking, a sudden knocking surprised her. She opened her eyes and she saw he was standing outside waiting for her to unlock the door. She wipe her eyes and unlocked the door. 

"Cold. So cold. The wind blowing is really killing me. Is it gonna be raining tonight? But I can still see the star and the moon. Oh, just ignore my mumbling. So what is your house address? I need to send you home directly so I can feel ease knowing that you are safe and won't do something stupid again." Jung Hyuk looked at her and he know she was crying again but he will pretending that he didn't notice it. 

Jae Hyeon didn't answered him but her hand just type her house address on his navigation. She don't want him to send her home but she know that he will insist to do it and she doesn't have energy to argue with him.