Loneliness

Trust

Jung Hyuk check his navigation. It takes about 15 minutes to reach her house. It's gonna be the longest 15 minutes. He sure that she will remaining silent. Jae Hyeon turn her head to the window. She praying that he didn't ask anything because she doesn't want to talk. 

They arrived at the destination. Jung Hyuk parked his car at the side and look at her. Seem like she is spacing out. 

"We are here." said Jung Hyuk. 

Jae Hyeon look at the outside and she can see a familiar gate. She straightened her position and take a very deep breath. 

"I won't let you go home like that. Please come in so I can served you a hot coffee and you can change to a dry clothes too." said Jae Hyeon.

Jung Hyuk surprise with her offer. How can she invited a stranger to her house? Aren't she scared? 

"I know what we're you thinking. How can I invite you since we just meet. You save me and gave me a towel. I hate been in debt with someone. At least pease allow me to do this." said Jae Hyeon. 

"If you said so, just don't regret with your offer." Jung Hyuk turned off his car engine. 

He followed behind her. He can feel a sorrow aura from her. They stand in front of the door that have a cute sticker of 5 people below the number 6. The sticker show there were one boy, one girl, two man and one women. Probably it's represent her family. 

"I'm home." said Jae Hyeon. She change her shoes and bring a guest slipper for him. 

"Thank you." Jung Hyuk thanked her and try to look around but it was dark. He confused. 

"I'll show you the bathroom and I'll bring some clothes and towel. You may use my uncle clothes. He don't mind it." said Jae Hyeon and open the bathroom door for him. Jung Hyuk nodded and when inside. 

"The house is dark. I'm sure there were no one at home. Why would she do that? She is full of mystery." Jung Hyuk full of curiosity now. He heard a knock and he open the door. She stand in front of him with a clothes and a towel. 

"I hope it fits you. My uncle have similar size with you." Jae Hyeon passed to him. 

"Don't worry. I'm not a picky person so I can wear what ever you gave me. Even a women clothes." Jung Hyuk make a joke so she can smile. Jae Hyeon smiling. She leave him without a words and walk to the kitchen. 

"I forgot to ask him what type of coffee he preferred. Since mom and uncle have different taste so we have different type of coffee. I guess I have to wait for him." she boiling the water and went to living area. She turn on the television and sat comfortably on sofa. 

Jung Hyuk put on the white shirt and a black trousers. It's really comfortable to wear. They do fit him. He open the door and he can hear a television. It's probably her. 

"It fits you well. You two really have same size." she smiled but her heart really in pain. 

"It's comfortable too. I shall thanked your uncle." said Jung Hyuk. 

"What kind of coffee are you prefer. Black, milk or just sugar? My mom and uncle loves coffee. So they have different taste." said Jae Hyeon changing the subject. 

"No. It's alright. Probably next time. You were alone and I shouldn't be here. I just don't want to create any misunderstanding. I shall leave. Thank you for this and I'll returned it tomorrow." said Jung Hyuk and he walked to front door. 

Jae Hyeon following him. They standing in front the door and suddenly Jung Hyuk turn around facing her. 

"Can I use your phone. I need to call my friend. She must be worried since our conversation cut in the middle." said Jung Hyuk.

"Here." she passed her phone. 

Jung Hyuk dial his number and wait for the ring. He hung up and  save his number on her contact list. 

"Here is my number. I'll be calling you tomorrow. Make sure you answered it. If you not, I'll call police. I have to make sure you were alive. Don't make my number as spam or block it. See you tomorrow. Goodbye." Jung Hyuk don't even give her a chance to talk and he left. 

Jae Hyeon puzzled. She was wondering why would he care so much whether she were alive or dead. They are totally a stranger. She turn around and just notice that she were alone again in this apartment. She feel the emptiness even the sound of television can be heard. She went to her room and let the television on. She laying on her bed and trying to sleep. Then she can hear her messaging ringtone from her phone. The messaging from M.J.H. It's him. 

"There are two ways to live : you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. This is from Albert Einstein. Hope you understand what it's mean. I'll sending a flower to you everyday. So don't be surprised. Good night from your handsome life saver."

She wish she can stop crying but reading his messages make her cry more and she cover her face with a pillow. She screaming as loud as she can. 

"She read the message but no reply. Hope she gonna feel better. Oh, Chae Yeong. She must be worried. I should called her." Jung Hyuk dial her number and she start with nagging. He laughed with his best friend reaction. He tell her what happened and she keeps nagging.