Morning Phone Call

Trust

It's 7:00 am. As usual he started his morning with a cup of coffee. While enjoying his coffee, he switches on the television. He take his phone and he dial her number. He don't know her name so he save her name as "Mysterious Women".

Jae Hyeon didn't expect anyone to call her at this hour. She was wondering who could be so free at this hour to call her. She look at her phone screen, it was "M.J.H". 

"Hello." she answered.

"Good Morning. The weathers today gonna be a bright sunny. I hope you could smile brightens than sun. It's gonna be a beautiful day too." said Jung Hyuk with his cheerful tone. 

"I don't watch the morning news or listening to a morning radio. I'm driving right now. Since you just want to hear my voice, I'm gonna hung up now. Goodbye." Jae Hyeon tried to end the conversation. She hate answering a call when she drives. She can't focus on the road. 

"Wait. I forgot to tell you about something. How about you send me a photo to prove it. I can't make a video call. I'm sure you will feel so uncomfortable. So there only one solution that I can think of is you send me a photo. For example your working building with your palm. Your chopsticks with your lunch menu and your living room after you back from work. Can you do that for me?" said Jung Hyuk. 

"I'll hung up now. Goodbye." Jae Hyeon just end their conversation. She really don't like his weird request. But it's better than they had to do a video call. 

"Hello? She really cut the line. She have a temper. Well since she said she was driving, I can forgive her for this once. I'll just need to wait for her photo. If I didn't received anything, I'll call her again." Jung Hyuk make a decision to wait. 

Jae Hyeon arrived at her office after 40 minutes. She need to come early since she have an appointment with a client. She still in grief but because of a guy name M.J.H, she tried to be strong. She thinks about her family too. 

She shouldn't forget to capture a photo. If she ignored it, he would call her. She change his name on her contact list from M.J.H to Life Saver. She standing in front of her office building and capture it with her palm.

"As per your request." She click send. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Jung Hyuk grab his phone and he open the message. He smiled. She seem annoyed but she still do what he ask.

"Thank you for being alive. Have a wonderful day."  he replied her messages. 

She read his messages and put her phone inside her pocket. She tried to calm herself and to control her unstable emotional. She praying that she didn't cried in front of her colleagues after her long day off.

Jung Hyuk check their flowers delivery schedule today. Seem like he need to do the delivery by himself. He can't amend the schedule. It's gonna be a burden for his boys with last minute order. So he just add on for the next day. Then the flowers could delivered to her. Today gonna be an Orange Gerbera Jamesonii and a Light Pink Gerbera x Hybrida. He can delivered directly to her after work with her uncle clothes. 

He turned off his laptop and call Chae Yeong. 

"Are you still sleeping?" teased Jung Hyuk. 

"WHOSE FAULT IS IT?" Chae Yeon yelled.  

"Why is that to be my fault? You're the one keep nagging and asking me bunch of question last night. Don't blame me alone." Jung Hyuk giggling. 

"Whatever. I'm gonna be late. Bye." 

Jung Hyuk giggles with her reaction. She definitely won't admit her faults. He knew she will overslept because of last night. If he didn't call her, she definitely going be late to work. He start exercising since he have plenty of time. He woke up early because of two women but in the end both of them cutting off his call.