A new friend

Trust

"Why are you pushing me? Stop it Jung Hyuk. I'm going to fall on the ground if you continue to do that." said Chae Yeong. 

"No, you won't. Let's go. We going to be late." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Are we meeting someone? You keep repeating saying we are going to be late." asked Chae Yeong. 

"Yes, the Mysterious Women. We are going to her house. She didn't know. It's a surprise. So I don't want to be late. I don't know their bed time. After all, I need to returning her uncle's clothe." said Jung Hyuk.

"Are you kidding me? We are going to her house without letting her know. This is rude Jung Hyuk." said Chae Yeong and she really against her best friend plans. 

"Do you know the meaning of 'Surprise'? It won't be a surprise anymore if I told her." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Yah! You shouldn't do a surprise at a stranger house. She is not your friend. You just meet her yesterday. Aigoo. What I'm going to do with you. Even you are my best friend, I still amazed with your weird action." said Chae Yeong. 

"It's because you won't find anyone like me. I'm the Best." said Jung Hyuk praising himself. 

Chae Yeong shook her head and smiles. After 20 minutes, they reaches at the Mysterious Women's apartment. Jung Hyuk gave the bouquet of roses to Chae Yeong and he take the bouquet of Gerberas with a paper bag that her uncle's clothe in it. Jung Hyuk dialing her number before entering the elevator. 

"Hello" 

"Hello. Are you at home? I don't get any pictures from you. Did you forget?" Jung Hyuk asked her and they entering the elevator. 

"I'm about to send you one if you wait for another 2 minutes." said Jae Hyeon. 

"Oh really? I guess I'm being impatient. You really at home right?" asked Jung Hyuk.

"Yes, I am. I'll send the picture now. So let's hung up." said Jae Hyeon. 

"No, you don't have to do it since I was right in front of your front door." said Jung Hyuk and he press the door bell. 

Jae Hyeon was surprised with his sudden visit. She run to the monitor and she can see him with a women. Jae Hyeon go to the front door and opens it.  

"Surprise!!" he smiling at her. He can see her blur expression. 

"I'm apologizing on his behalf." said Chae Yeong and she bow. 

"Yah! What are saying?" asked Jung Hyuk. 

"I'm against his plans but he still want to do it. Please forgive him." Chae Yeong request. 

"Yah! Shin Chae Yeong!" 

"What? Mun Jung Hyuk, I told you it's rude."

"Don't fight. It's alright. I don't mind. Please come in." Jae Hyeon smiles and invites them in. Now she knows his name. So M.J.H means Mun Jung Hyuk. 

"Thank you." said Chae Yeong. 

"Here, it's for you." Jung Hyuk give her the bouquet. 

Jae Hyeon was surprise with his gifts. 

"I told you a flower will be delivered to you everyday. I always keep my words." said Jung Hyuk. 

"Thank you." Jae Hyeon leads them to the living room. 

Jung Hyuk and Chae Yeong looking around. They don't see anyone else. 

"Have a seat. Would you like a cup of coffee or an orange juices?" Jae Hyeon offered a drink. 

"Are you alone again? I brought a bouquet of roses for your mother and here your uncle's clothes." said Jung Hyuk and showing her the bouquet and the paper bags.

"Please answer my question first." Jae Hyeon requesting. 

"Orange juices for both of us will be fine. Thank you." said Chae Yeong. 

Jae Hyeon go to the kitchen and preparing the orange juices for them. While Chae Yeong elbowed Jung Hyuk and whispered to him. 

"I'm positive recently one of her family member just passed away. Didn't you noticed that white ribbon hair pin?" said Chae Yeong. 

Jung Hyuk was shocked. Now he can understand the reason behind of yesterday accident. 

"I'm sorry. I only have a cookies. Hope you can eat it with orange juices." said Jae Hyeon. 

"Don't apologize. It's our fault that we came without notice." said Chae Yeong and smiling. 

Jae Hyeon smiled back and she looks at the man next to her. He had a sad expression. It shows. What could be he thinking.

"Thank you for the flowers and returning my uncle's clothes." said Jae Hyeon towards Jung Hyuk. Chae Yeong noticed Jung Hyuk spacing out. She elbowed him again. Jung Hyuk looking at Chae Hyeon. She gave him eyes signal. He turned his head at Jae Hyeon.

"I'm sorry. What did you saying?" Jung Hyuk asked her. 

"Thank you for the flowers and my uncle's clothes. Is everything alright? Your expression doesn't look good." asked Jae Hyeon.

"No problem. It's a small thing. Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry." said Jung Hyuk and he low his head.

"I want to show you something. First, I'm apologizing to your friend. In our first meeting she had to see this. Please follow me." Jae Hyeon leads them to her uncle's room. She opened the doors and they can see a framed photo with a candlelight around the table. 

"This is my uncle. My uncle just passed away a week ago. As for my mom, she passed away a year ago. Her death anniversary was three day after my uncle's death. My father he died when I was 20. My oppa, he died when he was 7. I live alone now. I don't have a friend. So do you understand now why I did yesterday?" asked Jae Hyeon. 

Jung Hyuk and Chae Yeong didn't say a words. Both of them just bow in front of him.

"Thank you for your respect. Come. Let's have a seat at living room."  said Jae Hyeon. 

They sit quietly for a moment and they could hear the television voices. 

"Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you too for surviving alone today. You know your family will be happier when you are live and enjoying your life. Just be a live for them." said Jung Hyuk breaking the silence. 

"Thank you for your courage words since yesterday. It's give me a strength to live. I really appreciate it." Jae Hyeon thanked him. 

"He is like a Guardian Angel. He save me too. I wondered how did we end up became a best friend. He have a weird personality." said Chae Yeong.

"Yah! I told you. You won't find any best friend like me outside there. I'm one of the kind in this world. You should be grateful to have me as your best friend." said Jung Hyuk praising himself again. 

Jae Hyeon smiles. She checking her watch. She realizes that she still didn't had a dinner. 

"I'm sure both of you didn't had a dinner yet? Would like to join me? Everything is ready. I just need to get extra bowl of rice for you two." Jae Hyeon offered them.

"That will be great. I wondering how is your mauentang taste." said Jung Hyuk. 

"I'm fine too. Since he bring me here. If he said eat, I'll eat with him. If he said let's go, I'll stay and eat with you." said Chae Yeong. 

They all laughing. Jae Hyeon love hearing the laughing fill in the house. They start eating and chatting. Jae Hyeon just made a new friend with them.